youtu.be/kIsctZlgMqg
>American Hero
youtu.be/d-X3BVxySLo
>TRUMP - MAGA
youtu.be/PagVeZgHbhk

OP pastebin: pastebin.com/nygxu29R
prev

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/11/22/americans-think-john-f-kennedy-was-one-of-our-greatest-presidents-he-wasnt/?utm_term=.017e212e2fac
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/11/22/americans-think-john-f-kennedy-was-one-of-our-greatest-presidents-he-wasnt/?utm_term=.017e212e2fac
iheart.com/live/ksfo-560-5343/
dailycaller.com/2017/09/21/will-west-virginia-senator-joe-manchin-switch-parties-next-week/
youtu.be/luJS7ff1z3A
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

hell yeah, bake that bread brother shadily DJT

Even as a fucking brit this makes me mad as fuck.

Kennedy was based.

washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/11/22/americans-think-john-f-kennedy-was-one-of-our-greatest-presidents-he-wasnt/?utm_term=.017e212e2fac

Sorry I don't have an archive

Have some decent news

post senate map predictions. This is trump's best case scenario. Things arent looking good.

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/washingtonpost.com/news/wonk/wp/2013/11/22/americans-think-john-f-kennedy-was-one-of-our-greatest-presidents-he-wasnt/?utm_term=.017e212e2fac

This thread gets slid to page 9 after every bump, please send help

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Antitrust when?

Dotard Drumpf definitely destroyed

based McCain saved us all from the rightwing retards repeal

Absolutely based thank you

AMERICA

The 4 men who saved Obama's Legacy

McCain must die.

Sauce?

I know why Rand is voting against it, but why are the other three against it?

BOWDAS, LANGUICH, CULTCHA

Rock & Roll Friday!!!!

So I went to this little Italian joint, I won't say which one or else I get people looking for me, and I see a father eating a pasta dinner with his son and I think to myself, wow, isn't life amazing? This is why God, Faith, and Reason is going to be a best seller. So anyway I had two vodka martinis and some ravioli with cheese. I need to stay away from the dairy. I know most of you don't have a PhD from Berkeley in Nutrition and don't want to listen to anything but Trump and MaAaAaAaAaAaAgggaa but there's more to life than politics for heavens sake.

*reads drudge report headlines*

JOIN THE SAVAGE NATION. CALL NOW.

iheart.com/live/ksfo-560-5343/

>ME
>democrat senators

Got to love Peter Thiel

Awoo

NOT SO FAST MY FRIEND

dailycaller.com/2017/09/21/will-west-virginia-senator-joe-manchin-switch-parties-next-week/

They're not electorally vulnerable so they can take the scrutiny for their fellow RINO snakes

Thank goodness for the secret illuminati cancer cure.

Rand is the only one of the 4 who won't vote against it.

Because they are democrats and hate Trump, it really is that easy.

>all religions universally agree that God hates traitors
>be McCain
>be about to die from brain cancer
>betray your constituents because Trump said thing
>also ruin the 2015 Cardinals meme magic with a stupid speech
What did he mean by this?

Did you guys think i was ded?

Don't worry, we will vote Manchin, Donnelly, McCaskill, Tester, Brown etc out. Right now we should focus on other issues

80% R
20% D

McKike is because he's a bitter, dying cold warrior with a grudge against the guy who called him out on his POW bullshit and stopped sending weapons to his jihadi friends

You know McCain works for shadow government right? He doesnt care about anybody but his masters.

No, we WISHED you were dead. Big difference

not so secret secret democrats

plus most people want it kept and keep calling, writing, and tweeting them to keep it

there's a reason McCain is trending worldwide with nothing but praise

As soon as McCain gets taken down with cancer who should be on the chopping block next?
>A: the entire state of California
>B: The state of Rhode Island
>C: Bibi since he's in legal trouble
>D: Hillary

>58
Welp, your best case means a legislative roadblock

>Lose to a nigger
>Take it out on the white working class

>ICE isn't all that effective. only 350k illegals arrested in last 14 years.

That's not accurate user, this particular program, NFOP:

> provides policy direction, strategic planning, and operational oversight for ERO’s efforts to locate, arrest, and reduce the population of at-large removable aliens within the U.S.

"At-large removable aliens" means individuals who previously have been ordered deported but still are believed to be in the country, which means that number in the image you posted isn't the total of removed aliens

liked

baseless speculation

Alright, we are obviously going to have to wait until 2018 to get the big stuff done. I already know who's likely to be primaried, but what are some seats that the GOP has a chance of flipping?

What about amazon and kikebook?

Oliver Stone is going to be pissed
But this is bullshit just blaming him for the military industrial complex incompetence
Every single member of the joint chiefs told him to invade Cuba, he fought them and won a diplo victory and was likely killed for it
Fuck Wapo

and? as long as it keeps doing great things like this who cares who's responsible

Nice.

>when the CIA writes the columns

Wait so the vote is going on now? Wasn't it next week?

What else has he done?

One at a time, user. One at a time

damage control

this but unironically

l i k e d

there won't be a vote at all now that it's absolutely clear they don't have the numbers and never will

OH SHIT
The governor already changed. Will Manchin save healthcare?

It isn't going on now, but McCain and Randlet already announced they are against it. McCain because he's a traitor and Randlet because he's a purityfag.

They're still upset about him wanting to scatter them across the sea in a thousand pieces.

What vote?

Gotta love how loud shills get when they get anything close to a win and how quiet they get when they're losing the other 99% of the time

Don't call it that.

Can ObaMaCain be defeated in AZ?

Two RINOs have announced their intentions to vote no, a third leans no, and Murkowski is a likely no anyway. If I am Mitch, I have the vote anyway. See who all votes no and hope some are up for re-election sppn5

>Attacking america
>Great things
Obamacare is half single payer and half health insurance company profits. The longer McCain stalls on important issues the sooner we fall.

ND has this guy running
youtu.be/luJS7ff1z3A
Almost a guaranteed flip

He's going to be defeated by God giving him incurable and devastating brain cancer.

literally nothing suggests that Manchin is even considering changing parties

all that article says is basically just that the author hopes that he does

>Michael Savage saying jewish Hollywood names again ranting in his show
FUCKING KEK

Daily reminder that liberals praise somebody who would send their children to die in a middle-eastern shithole in a heartbeat without thought or remorse.

It's obvious that McCain never cared about healthcare, or else he wouldn't vote in favour of the obamacare repeals before Trump.

He's just butthurt Trump became president.

YOU CAN'T PREDICT CHAOS THO

Now that healthcare is dead is it time to build the wall?

Dont worry user, Im voting for him, and Im most likely the entire person in my whole county that votes

A

Paul at least has good reason for being against it. The bill is garbage.

McCain should be gassed

>McCain
I knew he was going to do this. If he was to die now we should get a replacement now right? Please die already from the force of 1001 blood clots.
>Randlet because he's a purityfag.
I don't get it. It can get repealed now and replaced later.
OCare repeal.

Honestly, fuck 2017 fuck this stupid year, lets spend the rest of it brewing up a viable tax plan and get it passed next year, that is if Master McCuck will allloooowwwww us too.

What a fucking joke, Trump is still the man even if these dumb pieces of shit won't let him have a legislative victory.

None of the above since you don't know how politics works. Those would be miracles just like Trump winning the election.
It would be something to see for sure if they were to happen.

Liked

McCain's daughter quit FOX today

Yup but its some relief from the boated spending and taxes.

>He's just butthurt Trump became president.

Bingo, that's his real problem. Trump became what he himself will never achieve, and that eats at him like the cancer.

>D: Hillary
She's unfinished business that needs to be taken care of, especially because she's been acting up lately

Legs > Tits every time

Good riddance.

McCain literally said his goal is to find a way to save Obamacare "by fixing some of its problems". What about that?

what kind of faggot raises a daughter?

Oh nooo

McCain is out of the question since he's going to die.
Just now learning that?
It will hurt blue states and help red states, user. That alone is good.

When will Trump force Congress to buy healthcare from the exchange? He said he'd do it in a tweet, but I want the EO now.

Rand is an insufferable faggot who thinks that anything other than 100% success is defeat and will thus allow Obamacare to stay instead of helping Trump get something better done.

great news.

AMERICA
FIRST

GET THAT THROUGH YOUR HEAD

Never forget that Trump started that journey by calling McCain out on his "war hero" bullshit too

He's completely butt-devestated that Trump won and then booted off the Islamic terrorists McCain and McMullin personally funded.

I truly don't quite comprehend how American normies can live with the fact that rule of law doesn't apply to establishment politicians

Obviously referring to Hillary Clinton here.
It's like. They openly say there is no rule of law for the rulers and, everyones fine?

It's bizarre.

It says a lot about how much McCain despises this country and wants to be loved by Democrats and the (((MSM))) that he'd even stab his buttbuddy Graham in the back by voting no on his bill.

I figured, if anything could get McCain to vote yes, it would've been that. But now I know that he won't support anything less then Bernie-style Single Payer.

what theyre proposing now is much, much worse

Fuck I nearly spat out muh water

Who cares? Let us know when a spic runs her over.

>>ICE isn't all that effective. only 350k illegals arrested in last 14 years.

Acting ICE Director Homan says they'll catch and deport a bit over 400k this year.

If the pattern from prior enforcement waves like Operation Wetback holds up, 4 more will self deport for every one forcible removed.

That adds up to around 2 million this year. And that's just gonna accelerate as tons of new ICE agents are added.

>It will hurt blue states and help red states, user. That alone is good.
Talk about delusional

How in the fuck is failing to do something you've promised to do for nearly a decade because of your own party going to help red states?

>what theyre proposing now is much, much worse
Explain how is that much worse