Is Dragon Ball Super finally saved? New Android Saga confirmed

Is Dragon Ball Super finally saved? New Android Saga confirmed.

Other urls found in this thread:

fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/dragonball_super/
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

The Android Saga is what killed DBZ.

So unless you're following some kind of reverse thought process with Super, no, Super is very likely not saved.

But this was my favorite season, user. More battle focused and without ugly aliens designs from the Freeza Saga.

Nah, I think the Android/Cell Saga was amazing. It really set up high potential of where DBZ could go with the changing of the torch to Gohan.
DBZ went to shits with the BUU Saga and throwing away years of character developement for Goku just to be the best all over again.

On a side note: Super will still be shit even with Future Trunks

How as it any more battle focused than the Freeza saga? Nevermind how there were hardly any decent fights in Android saga.

Beerus will find a way to ruin it.

Monaka will defeat Black Goku.

not if they keep up with this shit tier artwork
why are we not getting top notch artwork for one of the world's most beloved anime of all time

How? By distracting the audience with his sexiness?

It's a money printer. Cut costs to maximize profits.

Everything you have ever loved does this.

Ow the edge.

The climactic battle will occur off screen while Beerus indulges in eating a dick.

Use the fucking catalog retard

More like is reinforces the suspicion that Toriyama is completely out of ideas.

and at least sorda pretend to not be a blatant cash-in.

Dragon Ball ended 20 years ago

>Doesn't even go super saiyan to fight black
Seriously?

Toei a shit, but can't wait to see the manga version.

It's a preview. He probably tried and got his ass kicked.

He's transformed in Super Saiyan Blue.

He'll probably do so in the actual episode. Granted, it wont make even the slightest difference given that Black will be at least as powerful as the real Goku.

How exactly can he do that when there's nobody to preform the ritual?

The same way Vegeta did, training.

So is the original Super Saiyan mode finally killed off? Apparently everyone and their mothers can go Blue Hair Saiyan. Did they decide to trash the yellow hair and have this supposedly "better form" be the default? Thank god I'm not bothering to watch this shit

Original still shows up on occasion.

Toriyama just picked the most retarded moment imaginable to give retcon Trunks into having his mother's hair.

I wonder if Trunks actually ends up dying his hair because he doesn't want people to realize he was the one who killed the androids.

I don't think there's a story reason for it. Toriyama and/or the animators thought it looked better, and thus, he has blue hair.

What a qt

I'm guessing she's a christmas cake here since she never got turned into a kid?

You would have to be a fucking idiot to not see the difference between normal blue hair and SSB.

>Trunks used to have Gray/Light Purple
>Now it's SSB
They ruined it

if it killed Z when it was alive, maybe it can revive Super when it´s fucking dead.

Can't wait until Trunks goes back to the past and finds that Krillin and 18 are married and have a child.

Don't get your hopes high. They'll find a way to fuck it up.

she is older than bulma
is future trunks a MILF Hunter?

but the android saga fights were the best
>vegeta vs 19
>17 and 18 killing gero
>vegeta vs 18
>piccolo vs 17
some of my favorite fights in the series

Apologize.

You mean can't wait till the manga version comes out and the conflict is solved in 10 pages and everyone pretends it's GOAT despite being rushed as hell just for the sake of hating on the anime?

trunks is better than GT trunks which makes this already leagues better than GT

it's going to be shit like everything after buu

You're more forced than Milhouse.

The only original thing from super has been beers and whis and they wherent even created by Toriyama but by the screenwritter who wrote BOTG.
Why arent they bringing him over for ideas is beyond me.

> Vegeta vs 19
One-sided beat down.

>17 and 18 killing Gero
That wasn't even a fight.

> Vegeta vs 18
Completely unremarkable in every sense of the word.

> Piccolo vs 17
One of the only two decent fights.

>everyone pretends it's GOAT
We don't have to pretend it just is and I wish it wasn't the case but it is.

>Not liking best Saga

It had the best fights and character development of the series.

>blue hair

did he reach SSJB too?

>but by the screenwritter who wrote BOTG.
He wanted them to be one character, based on the word "Virus," that "infected the Saiyans with evil in the past."

You shut your whore mouth if you think this is better than what they are now.

>It had the best fights and character development of the series.
Both wrong, but still pretty good.

with fucking guidance of tori it would had been fine.
Why? you filthy pleb? well just look at the lame result we have so far. Go brush your ass and your mouth.

>best fights

lolno. Only two decent fights in the entire saga. And Gohan vs Cell isn't one of them.

>best character development

What character development? Vegeta had a last-minute change of heart when Trunks died, but that's about it. And any development Gohan got is nullified by the fact that he was already out of character during his spotlight to begin with.

Or are you one of the retards who think character development = characters getting more powerful?

Future Trunks and Gohan had the best development in that span than anyone else in the same span of time. Vegeta's development was good as well.

Also, Gohan vs. Cell, Goku vs. Cell, Piccolo vs. 17 were all great fights. And The History of Trunks is best DBZ special and/or movie.

bububu gohan was RAGING and SHIT it was so EPIC HURRR

gohan was always a fucking incompetent nerd and him doing anything relating to fighting was always out of place

gohan vs cell wasn't even a fight. gohan doesn't want to fight, then turns ssj2 and stomps cell, then cell comes back and shits all over him. GREAT FIGHT

the only good fights in the cell saga are 17 vs piccolo and goku vs cell. that's it. you're just a buttblasted gohanfag who can't accept that 1) ssj2 gohan's transformation was poorly written and out of character and 2) all his fights were subpar

I'm sorry you watched that piece of garbage

Tori looked at that idea and went, "That is stupid."

Akira "Yamcha is a playboy, really" Toriyama.

Akira "Gohan a shit, have Goku kill Buu" Toriyama.

Akira "Who's Launch? What's a Taopaipai?" Toriyama.

Akira "I make shit up as I go" Toriyama.

If even HE can understand how bad of an idea that is and changes EVERYTHING about those characters, then no. It would not have worked. He changed them for a goddamn reason and the end result is far better than the original shit they were based on. Shut your whore mouth.

>Vegeta's development was good as well.
>retarded asshole during the whole saga
>Trunks dies and suddenly he cares

'good' is not the word you're looking for

What exactly was Future Trunks' development? And again, Gohan was out of character. Any development he was supposed to get is nullified. Vegeta had no development, he had an abrupt change of heart.

Gohan vs Cell was not a good fight. Gohan doesn't even try to fight Cell at first, and when he's an SSJ2, he only throws a 3-4 generic punches and kicks and a Kamehameha. Then Cell comes back and they have a beam struggle.

Why do you keep posting this when the only responses you're getting are varying degrees of "no"?

This has been confirmed false
Apparently Toriyama's original intention was to have Trunks with blue hair like his mom, bulma, and didn't have the balls to tell anyone until now.

considering his hair isn't standing up it's just his mom's hair color.

super is garbage

Jesus Christ you fuckers make up your mind. This is what Sup Forums asked for.

thanks for stating the obvious

I wonder if they'll ever poke fun at GT during super.

Like glimpse into that universe, say something like "ugh, well we're not going there!" and never mention it again.

While GT is something everyone wants to forget, the things it brought is still considered. I mean, look at the arcade games Dragon Ball Heroes where in it has SS4 Broly, New Super Android 17 (Super Android 17 getting 18 thanks to Towa) SS4 Gohan.

>Trunks can also go Super Saiyan Blue

Toriyama is officially a hack. There's no excusing this shit.

It also had Baby mocking saiyans for flinging poo at him.

That was kinda neat.

That Trunks is from a different timeline. On that timeline, Mai is probably dead anyway. Its not her.

It's the same shit
Dragon Ball GT character, grown Goku (Turles guy), grown Pan (Mai), and blue saiyan Trunks.

You idiots. His hair is blue. He's not SSB.

right so I've seen battle of the gods and resurrection of F

where do I start with Super?

his hair was never blue

There was a lot of confusion with both his and Bulma's hair colors. In the manga, Bulma's is lavender, but in the anime it's blue. Apparently Toriyama wanted Trunks' to be blue from the start.

Present Trunks' hair is still light purple in DBS
>Toriyama in charge of consistency

Do you like a filler-y tournament? If yes, start with Episode 26.

If not, watch to get up to date and then wait for the upcoming Episode 47.

At the Tournament. You've basically seen the rest. Just know Gohan started training again and that may or may not lead somewhere.

>wants to make trunks hair blue

ok...

>leaves kid trunks hair purple

??????

maybe he dyed it

>people unironically praise the Android/Cell saga

It's like the first reply says, it was what killed DBZ. It was the point of no return, where every fight was just shouting and punching. Not a single interesting technique was used, even SSJ2 had barely any change to the designs.
And don't let me start with the bullshit deus ex time chamber and the shitty characters.

>Toei in charge of consistency
ftfy retard

Toriyama wanted Bulma and Trunks to have the same hair color, he always wanted that. Back when he was doing the manga, they both had purple hair. Toei were the ones that fucked it up in the anime. Now that the anime is the primary medium with Super, Toriyama has been trying to adjust by giving Trunks the same blue-green hair that Toei has for Bulma, because he wants them to be the same. That is his primary concern.

Then Toei's goes and fuck it up anyway

alright thanks

I don't see how a new Android Saga would save Super. It's just boring and redundant in the same way Frieza coming back was. Obviously we don't know the specifics, but Trunks coming back after being in trouble yet again is pretty dull. After the hole parallel universe thing opened the gates for all kinds of characters and scenarios, this feels a little lazy. But hey, maybe Piccolo might get a buff. That would be nice.

>filler-y tournament?
Kill yourself

But that's wrong.

>murata illustrated dbz
the worst thing about multiverse theory is that somewhere, this exists

ドラゴンボール超(スーパー)
17年後の未来を襲う最大の危機!「今日こそお前の息の根を止めてやる、サイヤ人よ」殺戮を繰り返しトランクスを追い詰める新たな敵はなんと悟空の姿をしていた!

Source: fujitv.co.jp/b_hp/dragonball_super/

>The greatest crisis that fell upon 17 years into the future! The new enemy that repeatedly slaughtered [people] and cornered Trunks saying "Today's the day I'll end your life, Saiyajin!" looks just like Goku!
>"Today's the day I'll end your life, Saiyajin!"

>Dragon Ball Z
>character development

Baby saga was the closest GT got to being good, only undercut by many of the more typical problems of GT in general.

>Dumbass doesn't know what character development is

Toriyama is leagues above Murata in term of action scenes, though.

>until THAT guy came along

15-18 were good too

I'd argue that the potential existed in the Shadow Dragons too, but GT did the GT thing like you said.

Baby is probably the biggest waste of potential in all the Dragon Ball anime, original, Z, Super, and especially GT. Not worst villain, that has to go to Bling Mode Freezie-pop, but Baby had way more potential than Frieza and wasted all of it trying to be Frieza-Buu.

I'd love for Super to take a stab at something like Baby and at least put an attempt to not make him as bad as GT.

It has already been confirmed by Toei that it is Mai.

I wonder how hard voicing original buu's voice was on the VA.

Bet toriyama sneaked in that pacifier for vegeta to poke fun of baby vegeta

I actually wouldn't mind if GT was acknowledged as one of the multiverses.

I don't know user

>Baby had way more potential than Frieza
>Not worst villain, that has to go to Bling Mode Freezie-pop
Jesus that shit taste

That arc was filler user

Watching it for Future Trunks since he was one of the characters in the show that actually fucking kills his enemy directly when has a chance and doesn't fuck around like Goku or Vegeta.

Hence him blasting Vegeta for stopping him from taking down Cell who is powering up was great enough.