YASS KING SLAYYY

Other urls found in this thread:

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/donald-trump-the-soros-connection/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

Can he please just fucking drop dead?

He looks like the villain of a low budget cyberpunk movie with that scar.

sickening. Republicans and Democrats need to be replaced with a new party.

JUST

Being that old and that assmad.

WEW lad. McCain really is a giant shit stain.

Resistance, meaning fuck up the country?

WHY COUKDNT MCCAIN DIE

I hope he lives another 8 years.

Literal brain damage has made him ally with Democrats.

You can't make this shit up.

Good goy McCain!

To be honest, Trump had this coming.

He insulted and humiliated McCain publicly during the campaign, and then had the gall to compliment McCain for being a "war hero" as soon as he needed his vote to pass legislation.

I'm happy that McCain is getting revenge on a dotarded bully that tried to manipulate him and throw him away.

Maybe if Dotard Drumpf wanted his vote so badly, he should have been a little more careful about who he made enemies with.

Nah, he’s always been a crypto-kike.

Yeah it's so great that this guy can once again fuck the U.S. to pump up his ego. Wonderful. Such a shame that he's going to be in the ground soon. Will be such a shame when that day comes.

kek'd

>I will put my ego before my country

Wrong.

you know i dont like him but its astonishing how he can even talk right now. i wont say its courage he was always a coward thats why he was captured instead of killed

i wont even say its force of will since he has no spine. its almost like pure greed keeps his body moving

He should have been president. The push to impeach Obama filled the GOP with tards

>The fact that some orange asshole made fun of me is more important than the needs of an entire country

I hope right before he dies he finds his daughter on blacked.com. I'm sure he checks it often enough.

"We are not his subordinates" the president is head of the political party he ran for. Is McCain admitting that he's not a republican now? It's clearly no secret.

Who is Donald Trump, Alex?

suffer in hell forever

>Gofundmecare is good for the country
LOL

>Alex
w-what?

>Talk shit about Trump
>Not McConnell or Ryan

What a pussy.

er- sorry. Ahkmed?

I've simply accepted we're not going to get anything meaningful done until after the 2018 primaries when the GOP wins enough senate seats so two or three RINOs can't fuck it up for everyone.

>McCain is a literal cancer inside the GOP
>it's like poetry

Yes das rite.

I wonder who he subordinate to.

Trump might need an asian to go talk to McCain.

Fucking just die already Goddamn. He is reaching Ted Kennedy levels.

Look at him, tumor protruding from his head, totally disrespectful.

Based.

He's a faggot, the only reason he got put in a plane was because his daddy was a big time admiral, you can tell by the number of planed he crashed and the over 100 service members he managed to kill.

Drumpf btfo

....but damn I would slam his daughter, what a piggy.

>his military service
Don't touch that topic, that's a shitty thing to do.

No, he is literally the only GOP politician right now who actually cares about democracy.

He will fight his disease and live as long as it takes to fix his country.

So is crashing 7 jets and making anti US propaganda while captured

He's clearly a neocon tool. I mean, they even made the old bastard pretend to run against Obama. Yet here he is, defending Obama's legacy.

>anarchist
>defends democracy when it works for his side

fuck off you commie retard

Well, that's the one good thing that cancerous faggot has done in his life. Letting citizens - even niggers - die of treatable diseases because "that's the capitalistic thing to do" is barbarism and a disgrace for the whole nation. Single payer is the only way to go. And if you want the system to be efficient, tame the predatory coprorations and cut the insurance companies out of the equation, for Christ's sake!

Fuck democracy. We are a constitutional republic, and your would do well to remember that, mother fucker.

Fact confirmed by all Western intelligence agencies: Russia rigged our elections.
Or do you trust the literal KGB more than our intelligence community?

>HEHEHEHE TWITTER TOLD ME TO CALL DRUMPF A "DOTARD"

kys liberal faggot

He didn't have an issue opposing it when Obamacare was being pushed.

I wonder what changed...

Democrats and John McCancer are the subordinates of the insurance companies!!! HAHHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

At least theres 3 republicans that put the country before their party.

You can see the scales sticking out his left eyebrow.
Fuck's sake these fucks aren't even trying anymore.

>muh Russia
The sad cry of the deranged leftist. Yo lost. Fair and square. Get over it.

>do you trust the literal KGB more than our intelligence community?
wikileaks

Rigged by allegedly revealing truths about the DNC, or rigged by purchasing 3000 total ads on FB?

You have no idea what rigging is do you anarchyfag? Go get a job and grow up.

Just fucking die already

Define "rigged" you fucking inbred.
Stop using umbrella terms to mask the validity of a legitimate election.

Why does he hold his arms so awkwardly?

Says the insurance companies who has the Democrats and Republicans in their back pockets.

Supposedly from being hung up by his arms as a POW and the injuries he sustained while in captivity. At least that was the story they fed us back in 2008 when he was planning to lose to Obama.
I used to believe it but lately I'm suspect he's been carrying this act for a long long time to grab votes.

>rigged

they have said attempted to influence at best, you're so fucking deranged it's just funny, all of the media and the left is clawing at any reason to suggest that Trump won unfairly it's embarrassing

>lied to his voters about repealing healthcare
>going full liberal after brain tumor
I guess he doesn't care anymore since he'll be dead by the next election cycle

John McCain is right. Congress is not Trump's subordinates. They are OUR subordinates. We elected Trump based on the promises of his campaign. If they don't work with him & compromise, those same people are going to get very, very upset.

>Dotard Drumpf
This is the sad state of leftist humor

Fuck over your country because you feel the need to get revenge on the guy that rightfully mocked you.

would you look at that

His states premiums are going up by %125 while he's grandstanding, with no plan and a free pass, in the way of any progress..

He's a show boating, cock blocker. -the fucking worst.

MAGA

I don't think you know what a democracy is...

Why hasn't McCain died yet?

Some white-haired man with a monocle said to the other chap at the Globalist Club:
"I say sport I'll bet you one Euro that I can turn our leftist useful idiots into deranged McCarthyites in less than one year!"

You can't kill Satan.

He still wants to repeal it, he just wants to do it properly.

This is a bad way to draft legislation.

Satan is easy to kill.
you just need a cigarette and four walls and a roof.
Bureaucracy is a bigger bitch to kill.

THE KING SLAYER!!!!!!

I can't wait to take a big fat smelly shit on this worthless traitors grave.

I fucking hate boomers Arizonans so goddam much. They voted for him 6x.

Fuck Arizona boomers.

10/10 have a (you)

John McCain is an asshole of course but its great to think that his pettyness might be what saves 30 million people

Can someone explain to me why they're letting someone recovering from brain surgery make decisions in congress?

Well shit, if only someone could have guessed that pointlessly antagonizing everyone could come back to bit you in the ass.

Holy shit
He looks like the fat kid in willy wonka that ate the expanding blueberry shit or something

Throughout the nation, several beard fires were reported, supposedly started by the intense friction of furious hand-rubbing.

This guys knows.

>Democracy is protecting my tiny dicked ego at the expensive of the country

He should have his face shaved off on national television.

Never thought I’d get to see a real life super villain

aryanskynet.wordpress.com/2016/01/27/donald-trump-the-soros-connection/

holy fucking shit, this is actually plausible. guys?

I don't think I've ever seen a more repugnant brand of cancer than that comment section.

You people should get some fucking party discipline.

Here in Australia if the Liberal party's position is X, everyone in parliament votes X. If the Labor party's position is Y, everyone in parliament votes Y. If you don't, you're out.

Makes shit a fuckload less retarded. No more wrangling votes, no more bloated shitbills filled with garbage to win this vote or that vote. Just the government and the opposition.

Should never have left the empire. Westminster > Washington.

would

I'm going to buy a round for the bar when this faggot finally dies.

He's not doing this because Trump insulted him. He would have done this if Trump offered him the Vice Presidency. He's not even a neocon, he's just a democrat who runs on the republican platform.

That's because in Australia you vote for parties, but in USA you vote for individuals.

Nope.

He did crash 7 jets, but he didn't make anti-US propaganda, there are witnesses confirming this.

>meme flag
FUCK off leaf.

SLAIN

BY

MCCAIN

>'friends of john mccain'

Who are these friends?

>Who are these friends?

McCain has many interesting friends

Oh, the guy that stopped funding into pow Mia? Fuck this gook lover, he's a coward and should be executed for treason