fuck off weev you are a jewish kike shill

proof?

>weev
literally who?

>has to date
Not get to date

I agree with Weev.

look at this loser dating an infant

They better post fuck vids or they're not true denizens of the webs.

if you dont know weev your a faggot
me too, spencer comes off as a trust fund kid with no real experience. bringing guns to that thing will be horrible.

Weev who totally isn't a jew and picks fights with everybody in WN for no reason

the tall guy wearing the beaner cap

>implying people didn't bring guns to Charlottesville

>weev is a kike because he doesn't want people to go to prison or get gang charges
JIDF pls go

>Daily Stormer put literal shield walls at the scene. All Spencer’s people had to do is stand behind them and give their speeches as the tanks from the National Guard ran up. It would have been some Tiananmen square tier optics. Instead, thanks to total lack of competence from Spencer he went back to his hotel room and told people to flee the city. A rout from the jaws of victory.

this isn't true Spencer held the front line in the park with other figures until police pushed maced them and pushed them out

>spencer comes off as a trust fund kid
>comes off
you call me a faggot for not knowing who some unknown kike is but you don't even know anything about richard spencer? Hmm. Really makes me think.

I used to cyber with weev back on IRC. Good times. He's a fag now though

>Best case scenario
Spencer is a shitty trust fund kid trying to be a leader but is totally incompetent
>Worst case
He's controlled op CIA kike puppet

>bringing guns to that thing will be horrible.
what do we do if the shitskins try this youtube.com/watch?v=HFHOHfnYruI

???

It makes sense. And strategically it makes sense because Antifa is doing a good job destroying themselves, and (((MSM))) is looking for another story of NATZEES to pretend they're at least equally bad. My instinct is to avoid this rally, guns or not. It accomplishes nothing and only gives the (((MSM))) ammo. Convince me otherwise.
>pic related

>has to date a 19 year old
i don't get it? is it old roasties being butthurt?

Spencer is right about faggots, though, it's a losing battle not worth the political capital. And homosexuals have been active in every fascist or far right political body since the beginning of time.

If you get in a fist fight with a gun you'll get charged with assault and another federal charge for having a firearm. Also if police have to arrest you they can justifiably shoot you for "feeling threatened"

It's blue being shared.

Yes old undesirable women would kill every single 19 year old woman they could if it was feasible.

yeah his family owns a plantation in louisianna and the guy is rich as fuck. if you don't know weev youre a newfag or just a regular faggot.

Sodomite pls go. No tolerance for pedophiles.

beat him, but having a gun means you'll get arrested for assault and itll add a firearm charge, even if you didn't use the gun.

>if you don't know weev youre a newfag or just a regular faggot
>t.c-tier e-celeb worshiper

could we get in trouble for using some rope on them?

Yes, that's what weev said. Spencer should not have been on the front lines without a shield, he should have been behind the people with shields carrying a microphone.

Faggots are liabilities, they're mentally unstable and way too easy to honeytrap.

dudes a fucking hacker who went to jail for it, has done loads of shit for 10 years or more, he aint no e celeb, newfag

The area is almost entirely black.

Richard Spencer is a routine failure. Anyone who supports him by now is ignoring better options.

>B-but, he's a good speaker who has good optics unlike those nazi tards!
Run with people who don't do the roman salute with cameras on, while saying 'Hail Trump, Hail Victory'. An english translation of 'Sieg Heil!' is still Sieg Heil. Or work with harmful, toxic, nobodies like Tila fucking Tequila.

>But he talks strongly about white identity politics as opposed to [insert x entryist group here]

If you're not worried about entryism, run with American Vanguard or something. Christ. There's better orgs that often have better organization, architecture, and have actually done things besides photo op and shout vague slogans.

Resources used on Spencer and Spencer projects are resources wasted. He's fucked himself. He's no longer valid as an entryist White Nationalist, and he was never valid as an accelerationist White Nationalist. He has written good things and has said good things, but that doesn't mean he hasn't been harmful to ~the movement~ as a whole, and hasn't made a string of shit decisions from 2015-2017.

that dude had some nice guns

yeah hate crime. id just bring something to beat em with. club type thing. i dunno if slapjacks are legal there or not. they are in my state. those would work well.

HE KEEPS GETTING AWAY WITH IT

>dudes a super elite cyber haxxor
well then my apologies!

Look at this loser, he he's dating a girl in her physical prime!

What a faggot!

Fuck them both, they're both faggots.

>sodomite
>using jew words

don't forget the sexdolls, they are a huge threat as well

Hate to say it. But Weev is right.

thats not even impressive, fighting skinny malnourished niggers that just got off the boat from africa kek, I would like to see the viking faggot try fighting an american nigger

thats cute

>Also if police have to arrest you they can justifiably shoot you for "feeling threatened"
plz God let this happen

and yet the white still wins...

lol i forgot about that video, whatever happened with that? it was totted around as being a real hatecrime in (((donald trumps america))), it's clearly fake tho.

i think the coppers let them walk free because everyone hates niggers

youtube.com/watch?v=bECEqcFkREY

>relatively attractive

why are you roasting your missus like that in front of so many people

So the guy who got gab.ai shutdown by saying the government should be bombed is angry someone who does more than shitpost from eastern europe is showing up to a rally with people who are carrying guns? Also spencer is just a speaker here, he isnt organizing it. All weev does is strawman Charolettesville in to being something organized by Spencer when it was organized by Kessler.

Pr*nce Hubris aka Sh*wn, Ident*ty Evr*pa
archive.is/snASp

Now i feel sad about not being there to give the white kid some back-up

What Weev said technically wouldn't be classified as a call to violence, but it was pretty damn close. The guy's either a total idiot or a provocator, but I still don't think RamZ should've told the FBI on him.

Actually read the article nigger. His criticism is valid.
>Richard Spencer has been a source of catastrophic loss for all who stand beside him.
How could anyone argue with this?

Spencer is a plant and he fucks everything up, by design. Don't forget he coined the "alt right" label that the jews have been using to mobilize public opinion in their favor.

>t. jewish kike shill

Is Spencer on his period lately or something? He spent all day yesterday trying to humiliate former colleagues.

stop being a fag

but the guy on the left is actually weev

>Actually read the article nigger. His criticism is valid.
>>Richard Spencer has been a source of catastrophic loss for all who stand beside him.
>How could anyone argue with this?
I did read the article, and I have a picture of myself standing next to Spencer. Nothing bad ever happened to me.

Nice work making WN more acceptable to the public, FBI nigger.

azzmador, and I assume the DS contingent, left like 10-15 min before spencer, damingo and the others got pushed out

not that I think it was a bad choice to leave when told it was declared unlawful

Weev plz go. All you can do is shitpost from eastern europe and never bother to do anything irl.

Is this like some slave play fetish shit or is this an actual murder im seeing?

>lololol copy pasta nazi slogans/imagery, I don't understand why I can't copy pasta nationalism from one country to another, hair hortlor, GAS THE KIKES, RACE WAR NOW, why do people think we're the bad guys? it doesn't matter, we're really the good guys lololol
Facts. Don't. Matter.
Wise up and fix the rhetoric, aesthetics, and presentation. Be normie presenting. 14 in the streets, 88 in the sheets mindset.

Also, never trust Spencer, he will let us all burn for his 5 minutes of fame, he doesn't help, he's a Eurasian Duginist retard, and he actively hurts the cause. TRS faggots are entertainment (((merchants))) who think playing the Hollywood Nazi stereotype (being a low IQ puppet for propaganda) is a good thing.

This is spot on, wanted to highlight it again.

I'm not weev, Richard.

Weev and Anglin are waking up an entire generation to the JQ, while you pick your nose and fuck everything up.

>has to date a 19 year old
>why isn't he dating a 29 year old roastie like me! REEE

women are truly a meme

fuck that is cringe

fuck off pedo enabler

weev isn't nearly the touchole Spencer is.

Is that meant to be a bad thing?

seems to be causing a fair amount of drama lately though

I like weev, maybe it's just a PR thing to get attention for his views

Not the jew on the right.
The jew on the left.

>cops never get arrested to maintain cover
I bet he was living it up in Israel

Ah yes, the right dissolves into petty infighting and will fade into irrelevancy again.

Good job, gentlemen

(seriously, for the good of the movement, suck it up and move on)

>Run with people who don't do the roman salute with cameras o
how do you do a roman salute whilst holding a whiskey glass? you retard

I know, should get a 35 year old used up roastie, pssht

partially right imo, don't really see the point of infighting

>What Weev said technically wouldn't be classified as a call to violence, but it was pretty damn close
what if he quoted Thomas Jefferson?

>former colleagues
who?

After this shitshow with Jorjani yesterday and talking with some other people it's obvious Spencer just looks at the AltRight as his little club to drink with his friends, launder money and occasionally pull public stunts for laughs, there is no endgame or coherent plan.

I mean... ((( ))).

Jason Jorjani. Granted he was always kind of a nutcase and ill fit for white nationalism as an Iranian but Spencer really just showed himself to be a vindictive queer and bumbling amateur.

He's always right when he picks fights. That's why the NAP is retarded and so are you.

>He spent all day yesterday trying to humiliate former colleagues.

QCK Rundown? where

>Jason Jorjani.

I tought they were BFFL?

Shawn's right in this vid.

this is pretty rich coming from somebody who preaches hyperviolence against kikes all the times. now, he all of a sudden cares about PR? give me a fucking break.

and yes...weev is a kike. he also works for the feds.

Also, Fresh OC

tl;dr Jorjani claims Spencer and Friberg conspired to jew him out of the company he started and a lot of money and turned his original idea into shitty WN 1.0 stormfaggotry so they could be internet famous, Spencer responds by making fun of him for being a LARPer and not being white

altright.com/2017/09/21/the-departure-of-jason-jorjani/

this is weev in damage control.

protip: both Richard Spencer and Weev are spooks. This is just their way of trying to look legitimate, especially weev, who has been called out a provocateur in the past.

We know Richard Spencer is a spook, we know that Charlottesville was a false flag and the DS was trying to convince neets to go their irl.

They're all spooks, all of them
>Anglin
>week aka yung gin$berg
>Spencer
>Azzmador the rabbi
>baked buzzfeed jew alaska
>Kike Enoch (confirmed jew 100 percent)

I'm really surprised how anyone here can still trust these guys. Like, it's either pure astroturfing or retards stuck in their cognitive dissonance.

Question to Anglin, Weev and their dickriders: Why don't you ever talk about false flags when their obvious and used to discredit your "movement"? Really gets my noggin' joiggin'

I just read the article Spencer wrote about him. Eh, didn't really seem to shit on him too much, and if he did ever so slightly he seemingly deserves it.

>bringing guns to that thing will be horrible.
I hope so desu, I'm starving for happenings

Weev is right. I hadn't realized how wealthy Richard actually is and he shills for donations.

He is a right wing trust fund kid and asks us for money?
He had a literal Ponzi scheme and is very likely a homosexual. (He prefers the lazenby Bond)

Why isn't he working his ass off to free cantwell?

He isn't out to win, he is a hobbyist.

Weev is a kike and anglin is a subhuman gremlin.

Jorjani is an autist sure, but it seemed to fit with the general theme and what weev also says about how he treats people. When multiple sources start saying similar things about someone they're probably true.

Apwncer told everyone to go home..
People spent money they couldn't afford to fly from all over the country to be told to go home before noon

Me in the back right

Just because he looks likea jew andhis last name is Aurenhiemer or whatever the fuck doesn't make him jewish

>Why isn't he working his ass off to free cantwell?
you have down syndrome if you think cantwellowitz is actually in jail rn. If he is, it was because of past charges and they just made a deal with him.

>Jorjani claims Spencer and Friberg conspired to jew him out of the company

based on previous exp,I think JJ is right, that Friberg is weasealish af. Similar episode happened with Grinder Greg recently where it turns out Greg and that M surnamed fellow were in the right.

Don't post about Spencer faggot OP. He's a CIA plant.

who vs who?

Who is behind the rally? Then find who is behind them.

Absolutely love girl's desperate insistence that dating young girls is a failure. They know it's not true at all. I recently consoled a female acquaintance whose boyfriend had cheated on her with a hot young make up counter worker. She was really upset that he cheated on her (a doctor) with someone stupid. Shows she really drastically misunderstands what men look for in women. No-one cares about a strong womyn, just if you are young and hot with big tits.