Really nigga? Rubber and gum?

Really nigga? Rubber and gum?

Get that shit out my face

Other urls found in this thread:

amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/2278488051/ref=zg_bs_nav_b_2_2501045051
youtube.com/watch?v=7l_x9R6yAxQ
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

I refuse to believe someone so smug and set up to win from the beginning will win

Already down a hand and a leg

He knew what hisoka knew that he knew

Whatever "that" is won't win the fight unless it's an asspull. Hisoka's best chance is a draw

It may not make for the most hot-blooded fight.

But people can't say that the planner and tactician guy who looks three or four steps ahead is anything to scoff at in battle. Guy created a fool-proof strategy to fuck over Hisoka, keep himself out of harms way, and always see a bit ahead of his opponent who has to keep guessing.

>I refuse to believe someone who was extremely prepared and has a fortune telling ability will win
Not only should he win by any logic, he actually deserves it for putting in the effort. Hisoka is just arrogant enough to think he'll win without having a plan.

I thought chrollo wasnt allowed to read his own fortune?

Also I agree that chrollo did his hw and deserves the near flawless victory

He didn't read his fortune, he read Hisoka's.

>NO ITEMS
>FOX ONLY
>FINAL DESTINATION

You forgot how the fortune telling ability works, huh?

>NO ITEMS
>BOYS ONLY
>HEAVEN'S ARENA

I bet that was what Hisoka was thinking before the fight

People think Hisoka has already lost but what if his "that" has the properties of both rubber AND gum? That would ensure his victory!

FUCKING QWOLO WHAT A FUCKING TRY HARD PUSSY NIGGA CAMPIN N SHEIT CAN'T EVEN FIGHT LIKE A MAN N SHIET

>Hisoka is just arrogant enough to think he'll win without having a plan.

WE WAAAAAAAAZ

Wanna see cuckrollo's face after the clown uses "that"

>kite "dies" and is reborn
Wonder what will happen here.

>loli Hisoka

>Hisoka reborns in the baby
>Prince bateman kill the baby

Reminder.
amazon.co.jp/gp/bestsellers/books/2278488051/ref=zg_bs_nav_b_2_2501045051

Bateman can't even see nen let alone kill a baby who has the properties of both rubber and gum.

Any news on an English release?

Shota is fine

>A crown right next to Pika
The absolute madmen.

>Fighting with nen where everything is possible
>Fighting the one who use someone else abilities
>Plan
Stop being retarded, please.

>Hunter propose is to challenging the unknow
>Hisoka always challenge his opponent which he don't know their ability before
HISOKA PROTAG ARC SOON!!!

>look my nen power has these rules but one of my powers actually breaks those rules when the nen is stronger after death because lolreasons

What are Chrollo's "new annoying restrictions" for getting the bookmark? He doesn't seem all that troubled to me. Fuckin hax

>lolreasons
The reasons are because nen can get stronger after death, what more do you want? It can override limitations if it's strong enough, that's not much of a change to the concept.

basically, the characters with the most HAX wins

pika>qwof>hisoka

How does kurapika have more hax than chrollo?

Hisoka would destroy Kurapika.

chain jail

Hisoka is fighting for the thrill and the pleasure that strong opponents give to him. Planning for this battle would take away part of that excitement and would be out of character.
I'm pretty confident he's gonna win anyway, worst case scenario will be a draw.

The Sun and Moon marks staying is fine. The gallery fake clones staying behind just because they are marked with it is dumb. It basically means he went from being able to use one power at a time, to using any two powers + sun/moon + gallery fake

This would be more of a rock-paper-scissor situation. Hisoka would maul Pika.

>Because everyone else can learn new tricks but I won't

Who knows? We still don't know what Kurapika is hiding on his index finger

Nothing implies Chrollo can change the abilities he steal.

However, he might as well have read a fellow spider's fortune, because chances are these would talk about him dying since they love him so much. Just like when the fortunes during the yorkshin arc talked about the spider losing its legs and whatever.

It's weird that you accepted the Sun and Moon marks staying but not the clones staying, for me the two make all sense and it was a smart move. Now the head exploding away from the body was dumb.

What does that mean

What if Chrollo is just tying to steal hisoka's power?

I mean why would the persistence of the Gallery Fake ability be linked to that of the marks? Does that mean that a body marked with Sun/Moon-marks would never decompose for example?

Fucking no.

3 days until we learn "that".

Even if Hisoka uses "that" to get the upper hand, unless he manages to stop Chrollo from using his book he's still done.

Chrollo's book is basically full of "that", in fact, that's what it should be called, 'The great book of "That"'

So what could Hisoka do to force Chrollo to not use his book?

In terms of combat ability, physical prowess and experience, Hisoka is better.

Grab the book? I mean, that's Chrollo's primary weakness, right? Worst case scenario for Chrollo is if he has some huge penalty for actually losing the book.

But Chrollo can make the book appear and disappear at his whim right? Since it's a conjuration ability.

Could Hisoka deceitful texture all the pages perhaps?

What if Hisoka's semen had both the properties of rubber and gum?

Yeah he can dispel it, but I'm just speculating that here might be some penalty if another person manages to touch his book.

Hisoka Texture-suprising the pages seems kind of roundabout and silly, what would it accomplish?

Well if the clone disappear, the seal would disappear without exploding, if it's necessary to break one of the rules, it's more easier to the pos-death nen win this.
now I don't know about nen-durability, probably the corpses would decompose, but the area where it was marked would remain even if the body become only bones.

Turn all the pages blank so Chrollo can't use his abilities, or at the very least can't see which page holds which ability, making it a complete crapshoot?

Man Chrollo must have quite the Nen reserves considering how he spams his abilities. Or perhaps the people he stole his abilities from are the ones drained of their Nen?

It could blank or rewrite the pages. There's no telling what effect tha could have on it.

I guess, but Hisoka is usually more subtle when he uses that ability. Like changing the contents of a single page so Chrollo puts his bookmark on the wrong one and thus loses an ability. You gotta figure he would find out pretty fast though. And if Hisoka even got that close to Chrollo he would be better off just attacking

Even better, even though there wouldn't be enough time for it, instead of blanking out the pages, swap all the abilities around at random to really fuck with Chrollo, that would be such a Hisoka thing to do.

I don't think Hisoka will try it, it would be dangerous.
He would need to touch the book:
>Risk of being stabbed with black voice.
>Risk of having his skills stolen.
>Chrollo would see it happening.

There is better ways to win the fight instead of using texture surprise on the book.

I don't know. Chrollo seems like the type who could quickly skim it and memorize the new locations of the pages pretty quickly. Better to just wipe them all out.

>probably the corpses would decompose, but the area where it was marked would remain even if the body become only bones.
With that logic only the specific parts of the body marked with sun/moon would remain when he dispelled gallery fake.

Probably, but it certainly is the most Hisoka way to win.
>Chrollo tries to end the battle using a "that"
>Instead it's some other ability that blows up in his face
>Smug Hisoka
youtube.com/watch?v=7l_x9R6yAxQ starts playing
>"A magician never reveals all of his tricks"
>Erection shot

I'm starting to believe again boys.

Hisoka will win.

>gon with nen

Also Gon wouldn't cry for Hisoka.

I'm not sure if he will win, but I'm absolutely sure I want neither of them to die here.

Fuck

The clones suffer damages normally, decomposition is time damaging the body, so I don't think this logic is wrong.

>Gon's hairline
Not even trying.

Hm, that's a fair analysis I suppose. Didn't think about decomposition as damage.

Why would Gon cry for Chrollo?

I still don't get why Chrollo could keep Sun & Moon after the elders death.
"Nen gets stronger after death" yeah I know, but how does that translate to "Post-mortem Nen can circumvent all rules ever"?
Shouldn't that after death thing only mean that the seals that were already placed stayed and got stronger? Or is it another case of "It's Nen, I ain't got to explain shit"?

>Or is it another case of "It's Nen, I ain't got to explain shit"?
Yes.

Maybe it's just a specific attribute of that one ability.

We don't know enough about the Elder to make any decent analysis, he was probably a stubborn old fuck

I think its just "usually, nen disapears after death, but sometimes it doesn't, because revenge and shit"
That was the whole reason why the spiders didn't just hunt kurapika down.

Pay attention.

Luffy?

I assumed the elder made something about his hatsu being like "it gets stronger after death" and intended it only for his bomb to work better. Chrollo took it not knowing about it, and was pleasantly surprised when the wording ended up creating a side effect that death didn't stop it from disappearing from his book either.

Because Togashi is making up Chrollo's ability as he goes. Chrollo's nen is the equivalent of that kid you used to play tag with.

It's kind of cheating since it's the elder that had infused his Nen with a grudge, yet Chrollo gets to reap the rewards of such a power despite being indifferent. I suppose that's just the terrifying strength of the Skill Hunter ability though.

Stop being so autistic. It's not a huge logical leap to go from 'nen gets stronger after death' to 'nen can get so much stronger after death that it can even bypass a restriction on an ability'. Nen is often fueled by emotions, this is just some shit that happens based on extra strong feelings.

Why didn't Hisoka stick bungee gum on Chrollo when he landed a hit with that gummed head?

YO HO HO HE TOOK A BITE OOF RUBBER AND GUM

Doesn't look like Togashi's current artstyle, but then again he hasn't drawn Gon in 2 years. I'd love an early chapter.

I think he would cry for Hisoka, and I do think Gon would try to relearn Nen even if he has piled up his homework.

Wtf, why is there actual discussion going on in here? Let me fix that.

Why does a 100% male character need breasts?

Nigger I hope you're joking.

>that Gon

How would this get leaked anyway?

Why, for titty sex of course.

What an odd question.

>I think he would cry for Hisoka
Hisokafags are dumb as shit.

Was busy contracting the head.

>Doesn't look like Togashi's artstyle at all
There. Fixed that for you.

That's one talented troll.

Why bother uploading such an obvious fake?

At the very least I don't think Gon dislikes Hisoka. He's helped him become stronger as a rival and also helped him out in Greed Island with no strings attached. Could you elaborate your position instead of shitposting?

Oh, come on. It's like an elementary school child drew that. Anyone can tell it's fake. And very poorly made one too.

I like you