dotard amnesty for 40 gorillion

>4 years before elections
>already screaming "MUH LANDSLIDE"
sage

Hmm i wonder why liberals are pro mass immigration...

hell yea Amnesty Don

It's the right thing to do.

So now taking the brilliant minds that could improve their country for their countrymen is "the right thing to do", isn't it?

always was

It's their choice if they want to come here for a better life. They can always go back with their excellent education and try to change thing in their country of origin.

better than "build that wall" and "they're going back"

I wouldn't have a problem with the Dems were they not pro-immigration and pro-SJW Political Correctness

So you are racist, xenophobic, misogynistic, homophobic, and transphobic. Got it. Probably islamophobic and anti-Semitic too.

All those things you listed are the mark of an intelligent man who understands the world.

nope

It represents an ignorant small-minded bigot.

very limited understanding of the world

except they never go back.
We have a term for people who are capable, act nationalistic, go to the us "for a better education" and stay there, "stolen minds".

But we want them back, we want them to help us get a better México, a better China, a better Africa.

>they're racists, sexists, homophobic, xenophobic... You name it
Why am I not surprised?

>they're racists, sexists, homophobic, xenophobic... You name it

Well they are. She wasn't wrong.

You're entirely incapable of critical thought. You follow whatever's in fashion without a second thought.

Your dumb ass probably voted to leave.

>AZ
>Blue
>Jackass flag
Wew lad.

Vulgar little shits like you are everything what wrong with the world. You always flock behind a "good cause" because it gives you an excuse to exercise your volatile nature while hiding behind the "good cause". That's the last thing i'm going to say to you.

>blue texas in 3 years

The southwest will be our new blue wall.

>only addressing the part closest to being subjective
>responding with a picture of their will to stay

Why is Massachusetts so keked?

So how are things in crazytown?

>I wouldn't have a problem with the Dems
if they weren't the dems

>blue Texas meme

>state
>color
Yeah fucking right

That map is correct, but it's going to be Bernie vs Trump.

>ignorant small-minded bigot.
You tell me, Jenny, I attended an international school, I speak 2/1 languages, share a passion with many on this site with foreign politics and I traveled to at least half of Europe and a few american states too. I saw the SJWs and the education environment for what it is
Not that I care about what a shill-troll like you would said, but perhaps foster some discussion with other polacks

Bernie's 76 years old.

But he's still sharp and healthy for his age. His corpse would be better than any of the Dems. Warren sold out by voting for the 70 billion in military spending.

He'd probably only be a one term president but that's still way better than two years of Obama or Clinton.

Two terms.

elizabeth warren is even less charismatic than hillary.

Michigan is red dumb ass and so is arizona

Interesting, which PoC group helped carry WI?

tell me more.

mmm no sweetie, 4 terms just like FDR

nope

lazy ass kansas city

Drumpf will be a two term president. The DNC is the most dysfunctional shitstorm to ever be shitted. They'll force through a business democrat further alienating the cuckolds on the far left.

>Not 538 Jeb
Slow
And
Steady

Keep on never learning

if dems run another black, they will win the next election.

Bill can't run again.