Tranny grandson

Your grandson posts this on his facebook page on your 70th birthday. Wut do?

Convert to Islam so government forgives the honor killing.

Murder suicide 2bqhwy senpai

I'd just cut my grandpa out of my life. Fuck that transphobic old bigot.

t. Trans woman

how old is he?
80% of trans teens are just confused.
let him grow out of it

At this point I wouldn't be surprised if this wasn't just bait

It's not b8 m8. Some people are transgender. Get over it.

Pic with timestamp

Explain dilation.

Write him out of my will

>let him chop his dick off and realize he is a man then kill himself

I'm sad now, fucking propaganda I'm pissed. How dare they confort peoples in their mental illnesses.. The elites deserve to be cast in hell forever and suffer as much as those who are deceived by them.

i meant the opposite.
dont let him cut it off and he will realize he is a boy.
he is confused

Forcefully penetrate him

Please, let's not.
*coughs up furball*

Ask for her nudes

This

Allah akbar pls

I feel bad for ronald tbqh

>inb4 i caused this feel

>80%
God I can't stand you Jews.
There's always going to be a lie in every statement a Jew makes to the goyim, in some way or another.
If you're going to hang around, at least fucking admit what it all is.
It's all just Marxist programming, even homosexuality.
You're not born gay, you're mentally warped gay.
You scramble the brains of people to essentially adopt the false as being true.
In all aspects of life, everything is flipped for them.
It's how you know you have a good drone on your hands.
They not only repeat the coded buzzwords that show you their status as tools, they often have the ridiculous looks that go along with it.
You also get to laugh while you watch what your race implemented, destroy a people that you've racially loathed more than anything, for who knows how long.
It must be the closest thing to pleasing that a race of literal psychopaths can get to.

Trannies have a 50% attempted suicide rate. You'd be willing to take the chance of that happening because dude feelings lmao?

He would be dead for me
>samantha

Stop posting it here over and over

I would love and support her because it's a terrible mental condition to go through and she would need support even if she acted like she didn't. I would make sure that she knows I would love her no matter what and I don't think any less of her for doing this.

Yeah she should just block him but she probably doesn't want to cut him out completley like that. She seems like a good person who was handed a raw deal in life.

It doesn't matter because the happening is tomorrow

Nothing. It's his life. Why would I care?

Leave samantha

Damn, I feel sorry for that guy.

>she
lmao

*if i was a man i'd fuck myself so hard*
*it puts the lotion on the skin
it doesn't get the hose again
-PUT THE FUCKING DOG IN THE BASKET BITCH!*

>You're not born gay, you're mentally warped gay

I think you are right that there is a lot of brainwashing going on to destroy American values but some kids really are born gay. It's a small quantity but I remember in grade school there were boys who were just soft and feminine. It's in their voice. Also biologically there are humans born with xxy chromosomes. Now the trend where there is large increase in homosexuality is not natural.

we don't have these freaks here (yet) at least not openly like this. how are they treated and tolerated IRL? not on their internet hugboxes but like in day to day interactions?

>become tranny
>kill yourself
It seems like the problem fixes itself

Looks like James May from top gear

>Even jews are less mentally sick than trannies.
That makes you think.

Third time I've posted it, you deranged bra stuffing tranny

Unfriend him I guess.

>some people are retarded, get over it

#passing

>you post dead trannies on his fbook

I live in a very liberal city but here it really isn't bad. People call me miss a lot and no one is really ever that rude to me besides maybe a few mean looks. One thing I've noticed is that people bother me more and think I'm more gullible, like the people that stand on the side of the road in saftey vests and tell you they're from a church and walk through traffick to ask you for money bother me all the time now and beggars actually ask me where before they would leave me alone.

kill him to save him from himself.

don't ever @ me again you fucking degenerate

haha this

I'd either disown him or get him mental help.

I hope you're aware that you're a mentally ill subhuman and the same majority of this planet is repulsed by you

I hope you're aware that you're a mentally ill subhuman and the sane majority of this planet is repulsed by you

Hey I may be a peice of shit but I'm not about to be insulted by a fucking croatian

>Atticus
>Atticus Finch

Degenerate liberal parents detected. Obvious results.

I'd cut him out of my will.
You deserve the rope.

This

no shit, i dont care.

Here we go.

Grandpa is probably a Mason, and raped the shit out of everyone. Normal families do not make people like this.

Write him out of my will.

Even captain slow can do pass, he has trained to race with people like Mika Häkkinen and Sir Jackie Stewart.

Someones cut outta the will.

Sammy's not transgender, but another fucked up useless millennial who humiliates themselves on social media for attention.

Most of this fucked up behavior stems from how useless some men have become, and they rely on upvotes and likes for their self confidence. It's not really their fault, the democrats ruined schools, and feminism ruined motherhood. There is little as worshipped in America than a slut who fucks half the football team and regularly bores out her cunt to clean up the mistakes.

There is a whole generation of boys who are literally just taking the lessons of modern America, and somehow they think it adds up to being a freakshow on facebook is the best they can do.

60 years ago, teenage boys would commit suicide because they couldn't enlist in the army to fight the japs, whops, and krauts in the name of their country, now they just kill themselves because when the weirdos stop upvoting, and they are left with their own reflection in the mirror, they see the only honorable solution.

It's sad, really.

implying a attention whore narcissist isn't counting the days until they get grandpas inheritance.

Wait for him to kill himself. Transgender suicide rates are between 41% and 45%. A little encouragement from someone and flip a coin to see when this mentally ill freak will kick the bucket.

You know why no one takes you seriously?

Because people that transition just want to be a man or a woman.

Any one that labels themsleves as "trans" isn't the real deal. Real transfags don't ever want people to know they were born as something different.

Enjoy your (you's), but there are better things in life to aim for.

Fuck him like the girl he wants to be.

Fpbp

Rape him to show what happens to women who talk smack. Hell revert back into a manly man in no time.

How feminine do you look bby?

>"I just want my son back"

lost

Is a trans woman a boy pretending to be a girl or a girl pretending to be a boy. Sorry I'm not mentally ill. Please explain

That's retarded. I'm not a real woman and never will be, it'd be nice if I was but I'm not and can't be so there's no use obsessing about that. I don't completley see myself as a woman and I don't completley see myself as a man. It's just it's own thing. People shouldn't be ashamed and try to hide it all the time. If you wanna live in stealth do that but it's also good to be proud of yourself and not be ashamed if you want to.

welcome to white sharia we got lolis bhurkas are mobile kitchens for roasties and comfy pyjamas for the men

Punch my son in his dick for raising a pussy.
Then force him to punch the tranny in the dick if it isn't allready cut of... If it is i force him to drop the little prick with a parachute into the midst of an army of shitskins.

>Samuel

pls shoop Sam Hyde's face in.

now youre not real women?
woah hold the fuck on there you abomination
you dont get to decide when and where the lines are drawn
YOU GET NOTHING

Yeah becuz your mental delusion is more valuable than familiar love of Grandparent
I know this is 99% bait,but just incase it isn't, KILL YOURSELF FAGGOT

Hahahahaha the Boomers voted for this shit now lie in your graves

You became who you wanted to be, but at what cost? Leaving everyone who loved you to be by yourself?

>charge 6gorrilion for the surgery in the name of kindness