(((Youtube)))

A video by faggots telling whites not to reproduce is "trending".

What is Sup Forums's take on this?

youtube.com/watch?v=ccLXx4DB8ZQ

i pray rocket man nukes us

>two faggots convinced it's great not to have kids
color me suprised
what is womb-envy

to be fair, if that video influences you at all, you're so cucked that you shouldn't be having kids in the first place

not surprised. Fucking degenerates.

bump make sure to drop redpills in the comments

The comments break my heart.

we need less kids?
lets start with making palestinians infertal!

Same, so many worthless people.

The Jews are just about ready for another shoah. They seem to enjoy it and get stronger the next go round, so whatever.

That shoah is coming soon, all but the most deluded idiots can see who is behind this shit at this point. And the beat goes on.

Don't you love how they promote these videos while telling us we need more refugees to improve birth rates.

Faggots and Youtube hate whites
We already knew this

Another holohoax?

My wife was pregnant but she ended up getting an abortion cus we really don't want to bring a life into this shitty world. Life is awesome without kids too.

If we don't have kids, who will the gays molest?

sounds good. this time it will actually happen.

don't know about you guys, but I'm really starting to dislike sodomites.

that's a good start

Those faggots should be shot in the street & then buried in an unmarked grave.

Almost every movement is being actively co-opted by the kikes. They have their fingers in every group conceivable, including the alt right.
Richard Spencer saying homosexuality is normal.
kekistan turning into fag acceptance.
The catholic church being subverted about 70 years ago.

Adults who end up not having children have to constantly tell everyone how happy they are for some reason.
The reality is, growing old without children of your own affects you psycologically. This is due to biology punishing you.
Reject fags.
Accept parenthood.

If we dont breed cultur and research will crash so world will die. Profit in the end.

Who do fags always act so self-entitled and pretend to be wise?

If they were really that smart, they probably wouldn't have one of the highest rates of STDs and the HIV.

>If Russia was really that based, they probably wouldn't have one of the highest rates of STDs and the HIV.

whitey has nail polish...weeeee

nail polish on men disgusts me to no end.

The Second Renaissance can't come soon enough

Just natural selection doing its thing. Our memes will prevail, only if we have white babys by the tens.
More strict migration control + these fags not having descendants = back to the traditional times

its part of (((their))) plan

>LGBT 16k members
>Furries 36k memebers !!!

Holy fucking fuck.

at least Danzig is in Poland now lmao

cringe

there are a lot of welfare whores. i dont think welfare whores should be reproducing while on welfare

i dont care what race the welfare whores are. there are a lot of white people on welfare. percent wise black people are on welfare to much given their percent of the population but flat rate its mostly white people

Two queers that can only birth slimy brown poo children in the toilet.

>according to le science raising kids requires effort and money
Thank you for this revolutionary insight, disgusting faggots, we better stop reproducing then, so borderline retarded niggers can inherit the planet.

SOON

We still have to deal with Sweden though.

My Jew

i couldnt watch more than 5 sec

>a lot of people will tell you not to have kids
>>but...

Just wat

Same here. How happy they are because they destroyed the traditional family. On the bright side, I'm glad a lot of the retards that agree wit h them, told they aren't going to make kids anyway in the comment section

"Science", "studies", "beneficial".

Fuck these faggots and fuck any white person who thinks that way.

"I felt like putting a bullet between the eyes of every Panda that wouldn't screw to save its species"

this is science now

I hope they both die. That's all. Also, there are women in the comments saying that they are 50 something, didn't have kids and have never regretted it. They will. I'll give them 5 years until they kill themselves.

people who don't want kids are like atheists

not only are they always telling you about their stupid opinion, but they justify by lying about how "everyone is always pushing the opposite opinion on me!"
I have never in my life seen someone tell another person they should feel bad for not having children, it's always the other way around

same thing goes for vegetarians, feminists, people who like meme-tier science, they operate under this delusion of persecution

>faggots

Of course. Do you know faggots reproduce? They molest little boys.

>trending

Which age and gender group is this trending with?
THERE is your problem.

The special things cost more effort, what a shocker. Also why are faggots obsessed with only being comfy?

>had to bring in muh atheists
Obsessed?

I'm the author of this edit. It's shit.

bump

Infertile

Don't forget to downvote the video and upvote the proper comments. Maybe even comment yourself telling them exactly how you feel.

>persuading other homoFaggots to avoid children
I see nothing wrong with this.

bump

>1 post
>is obsessed
thats a good not-argument

>wife
>abortion

Leafs, I swear, fucking kys. Your wife killed your child because you're a cuck

You should honestly kill yourself. You also better pray hell isn't real, because you're definitely going there for letting some kike doctors dismember your son/daughter piece by piece then likely sell the body parts

*Gdansk you shitskin

not for much longer

>don't have kids goy
>you didn't have kids goy so now we have to import subhumans

lol, Germany's army is complete shit. The whole country is a feral breeding ground for Arabs, German "men" are too busy masturbating to their women getting blacked

Besides, Trump would nuke the shit out of Germany if Merkel tried anything militarily

Also, Germany,
>pay denbts
$1,500,000,000,000 USD (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

Wonders if these motherfuckers realize if we have a breakdown of the powers that be and a civil war:

1)The military will not be on their side.

2)The databases containing their marriage certificates will be used as a tool to round them up.

3)Nobody will be coming to help them this time because nukes.

This user is right

Mitch is my cousin, I don't like him in the slightest. He is a raging faggot. AMA

Mitch is from Guelph, not the states.

its for retards who cant justify their ideas, so they need buzzfeed videos to explain how they feel

I think it's sensible to have fewer kids due to how we have limited resources on the planet, which also means I'm against immigration since that obviously would defeat the purpose of having our own populations having fewer kids.

That so many liberals don't recognize that these are conflicting ideas is just fucking weird, as it shows such an obvious logical inconsistency in their thinking.

Absolutely awful. Just awful.

Why would you bury them when they need to be hung from lamp-posts as an example?

Dude, your gay ass is the reason its trending, stupid faggot fuck.

>don't breed goy!
>but take in all these immigrants because your population is unable to replace itself oh god (((how))) could this happen

All faggots should be electrocuted.

I'm tired of it all

i live in aus these gay terrorist bullies are the reason why voting no on this issue in my country all of my friends are pressuring me to vote yes but these lgbti are a bunch of bullys fuck THEM

I honestly couldn't have bringing someone into this crap ass world on my conscience

YouTube has some very interesting trends considering the amount of views of these videos

You guys are ass hats. This world sucks and it would be evil to introduce anyone new to it knowing that. Grow up and think of the "kid".

They are just mad faggots who shoot loads into each other's mouth.

Kikes are at it again, huh

has there ever been a time when they haven't been at it?

BRAAAPPP