Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

yes, but atleast we are a nation unlike trash can of humanity called america

but we are #1(one) in everything

>jealous he can't get a green card

>Glad we give it to spics instead

>failed
This implies that it was ever functional in the first place. It was not.
I believe it can be fixed though, the question is if Russians want it to be.

bump

please resond

shut up and post Natalias.

Russian truckers are very happy here in America living in truck riding around but god almighty do they stink

number one in racemixing

I was in Russia - they just have to be more liberal and everythng will be okay. Liberal in economy I mean. But I like this country

i dunno
50/50

God that little head wobble

Number one in cuckoldry

i love slavic cuties

our german sluts have jaws stronger than us

Depends..

Russia masters the art of being great and shitty at the same time.

No, it's a dead nation. For 100 years already, and (((you))) killed it.

wow, time flies

why is her nose bleed

its an anime thing

Ok, ok I respect someone from a actually decent country criticizing Russia, but do you like hypocrisy?

Russia is an enigma. For example it's military record. Russia has had some of the worst defeats in European history but simultaneous has had some of the greatest victories. It was a major superpower despite being a backwards peasant nation falling behind other Europeans and after WW2 got even stronger and even pioneered spaceflight.

I don't know what to think.

anime is gay

Thats true. You cant see anything from old russian writers in Russia. Is very sad actualy - Russia and Germany could make a very good alliance, but germans today are as fucked too. We will see...

Number one in sucking Jewish AND Arabian cock.

Some things Russia does great.

Mummy your feet look sore. Can I rub them for you? Ewww mummy has toe jam. Let me just scoop it all out and roll it up in a ball and then sniff it. *snifffff* oooh that's pugnant! Ok fine mummy I'll stop. Don't get mad at baby. I'll just eat the yummy jam. Mmmmm so savory in my mouthy wowthie. Baby likes rubbing mummy's feet! iwm wicking between wew tows mummy. lelelallalalalal. hehehe mummy is laughing! Here let baby rub mummies feetsie weetsies with my wittle penis. It's extra good for mummies feetsies! Look now there's lotion for mummies feet! I'm rubbing the lotion in to your feet heee heee heee.

What's funny is that it's probably the anti-semitism in Eastern Europe preventing Jews (who are savvy with finance and math) from working in your countries and keeping you guys stuck in poverty. Look at how Spain fell in influence and wealth after they banished all their Jews in 1492. Russia didn't treat its Jews well, look at where it is now.

USA had some of the worst defeats in military history - most of the recent ones in fact

what is behind this flag

hmmmmmm

Did she poo?

>Liberal in economy I mean.

Like when seven jews were owning almost all of Russia?
Thanks, pal.

t.olgino

Like what?

Bad

off with you weirdo she is pure.

Btw Suicide rate

it's true

I HEREBY DEDECLARE THIS A MOMMY THREAD NOW.

no that's not a designated beach.

What is America #1 in? Niggers? Spics? Kikes?
Cancer research?

do you think mummy poos

Is she drunk on that gif?

Simple answer: Dictatorship.

People are VERY individualist (despite the larping as communists, and having christian communes), and not in the way you like. That's why the (((democracy))) or when Tzar is a cuck, every faggot (especially in the """middle""" and upper class) starts working for himself even if it means death of the country as whole.

And that's why you need a fucker with balls who is not afraid to decimate the country to keep every greedy self-servient faggot loyal and in line. And even that doesn't bring results always.

I shit you not, the comfort zone of every Russian, usually, ends at the door of his flat/house.

No, just a shitty one

I think she's too classy for that.

Cancer cause, more like.

what's the ribbon for

Indeed, she doesnt need to eat, clear post-holodomor evolution

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Ribbon_of_Saint_George

Isn't Natalia a Russian Empire admirer?

you tell me.

mummy is a neo tsarist, correct

o ok

Also, why do you have so much photos? Personal archive

Will you people stop posting this shit and try joining the actual discussion

just few, not that many, maybe half of a gigabyte.

>nothing to say

>quick spam waifus to fill the shallow void

everytime

Exactly

It's still there, so no. Pretty big suckers for falling for communism meme though.

This is now a mummy thread.

no

You can blame that one on the Germans who sent Lenin over specifically to cause trouble. Ironically the Soviets would become Germany's greatest enemy.

I have 633 mum photos

>discussion
>/po/

wew haven't heared joke that good in a long time.

But I have to go anyway so OK I guess.

or maybe you are fucking gay and people are tired of stupid bait threads made by illiterate idiots like you.

Read a book about modern Russia and fuck off.

Back where? To the death camp where you belong you sub human slav

>Retarded pole cannot hold intelligent discourse and instead posts pictures of "mommy"

> Sub human
> American
LMAO

Stop hurting his feelings.

>Brazil

>White

check

There is only one reason to click on "Poccия дa!" shitpost threads...