Who will be the 2020 Democratic Presidential nominee?

Motherfucking Sanders

Tulsi Gabbard if they learned anything. They haven't, though.

The penguin

no one because Trump will cancel Elections and become God-Emperor.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

Trump better find out Quickly. i think the israeli Sub is in the Pacific near Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

>Who will be the 2020 Democratic Presidential nominee?

Some rural and suburban retard.

They used the race and woman cards already so they might use a celebrity.

Please be Hillary because it's her turn again.

Yeah that'll guarantee another 4 years of Trump. Go with that strategy.

>Trump switches parties
>wins dem nomination due to supports jumping over to vote in dem primaries
>republicans run loser candidate like Jeb!

GREAT AGAIN

I'd pay to see this. That would be hilarious. Get Obama to support him.

Barry Sotero

>2020
>Obama already in prison

He can still support him from behind bars!

If hitlery runs again it's gonna be her and that's automatically 4 more years of trump. If not it's probably gonna be some young Mexican illegal that will somehow cheat too win and everything will go to hell in a handbasket.

it was a blood bath from the get go.
usualy the icumbant wins and ususaly after 2 terms the parties switch.
2020 is a trump wing.
2024 it will be pence against biden or warren

A corpse. That way they can directly appeal to their primary voting block.

You’re just one of those Jews that scrapes by with the least amount of effort, aren’t you?

How old is Biden these days anyways? I'd place my money on that faux Indian any day running, since the Democrats are completely communist these days.

Boomer niggers?

Goddamn I really want to go down on her.

Honestly I don't fucking know, everyone in the party seems to be at best beating around the bush.

Schumer reached the top in the senate, there's nothing to be gained by running for President. Party leader is a powerful position that you won't lose unless you really fuck up or get booted out by your constituents, he's from New York, we'll be blue for a very very long time.

Gillibrand, Cuomo, Franken come to mind but I really don't fucking know. Honestly we won't even have any good guesses until mid 2019 at the earliest when people start campaigning in the first place.

Lets be honest, if you were to guess who'd run in the republican primary 2016 in 2013 you'd maybe guess Jeb and Rubio right and no one else.

Lots of news outlets and magazines are blowing their proverbial load over a potential Dwayne Johnson candidacy.

Won’t happen. Most they’ll get is Matk Cuban

Don't disagree at all, and Mark Cuban would be a great pick if the dems want to lose.

Kim Jong Un will be the 2020 democrat nominee

Why? Are you really expecting some kind of mass genocide in the US withing two years? Are you really that dumb or just edgy?

Senator Cory Booker. Oprah likes him.

James cummies or Tulsi scabbard

Biden will be dead by then.

JEB! slow, steady, Dem ready

Warren you shitheads. Her "She Persisted" campaign shirts are nationally promoted.

Bernie. And he will be revealed as the Anti-Christ in 2021

It will be Corey Booker with running mate Zuckerturd.
They will lose all 50 states, and it will be the final election before the House of Trump declares sovereignty and dissolves all three branches of the federal government.

the 2017 special election candidate and winner will be Barack Hussein Obama

It'll have to be someone black. Kamala harris or cory booker.

I hope so. I miss my bernie folder.

This.

Tulsi is the smart answer. So they will run Warren instead.

Tranny maybe

Kamala Harris

Please be this one.

My bets are on "Michelle" Obama

I'd take any combined ticket of Kirsten Gillibrand (preferred potus), Chris Murphy, John Hickenlooper, and Cory Booker. I would want a white guy on the ticket somewhere.

But knowing the state of the party we're going to nominate some retarded commie and give the election to Trump (or Pence, if he's impeached by then)

That's a dick

no he's going to be way too old

The half-breed ex-prositute bitch from California.

stephen king

Gabbard, with some big exceptions might make a good GOP candidate, she's too fucking smart to go anywhere with the dems. Problem with her is that she's a gun grabbing cunt that wouldn't go far in the GOP.

Sherrod Brown.