What if North Korea's nuke hits an unexpected place like Israel or Mecca?

Is he madman enough to hit the hornet's nest?

Other urls found in this thread:

washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/06/17/report-kim-jong-un-handing-out-copies-of-mein-kampf-to-senior-north-korean-officials/?utm_term=.95eeeec059d5
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

That would be the craziest happening of all time x 2

a nuke in mecca, mudslimes would disappear in a day.

make it happen

Or Yellowstone.

It's not going to be a test. It's going to hit something by 'accident'.

Screencap for truth. And check 'em.

What if North Korea smuggles an atomic bomb or dirty bomb in the USA?
Think about it.

that would literally make our lives.

If they nuked Israel and Mecca they would be heroes.

How can we convince him to nuke Mecca?

I hope he does

Watch em, Israel gets nuked

I would unironically take all my clothes and go to the streets to celebrate

>YFW it Hits Israel

There is an even more powerful option for north korea. If they give their thermonuclear warheads a cobalt casing they make an enhanced fallout device. Its way more dirty than any thing ever made.

If the norks trigger the samson option they can do loads of damage.

>Kim nukes the box
Would be the biggest happening of all time.

Inshallah

>no dong

More men on pol would die from Boner heart attacks than in the initial strike

I don't think I could get any happier than if that occured. I could win the lottery, the Superbowl, the presidency, but nothing would compare to joy I would feel when Kim sacrificed himself and his whole nation for the greater good of all mankind. I would build statues in his honor and forever venerate him as the saviour humanity that payed an unimaginable cost to free us all.

kim clearly has a death wish, everything he is doing is akin to suicide by cop. no country is going to ally with him if he actually did a first strike he's going to toss missiles into the ocean until the us take him out.

we have an missle shield.
praise the arrow system.
fear the sampson option.

HAHAHAHHAHAHA

INSIDE JOB KEK

>nuke hits one of two places that are causing world's cancer
>unexpected

seriously ?

if he hit them both i would convert to north korean

>crowded with money-hungry Jewish rat-like people.

How does such an isolated country nail it so accurately?

Nah, they'd all go ballistic

I feared as such, but he could still get Mecca and maybe just maybe his crazy potshot would defy million to one odds and make it through to vaporize you and everyone you know.
At least I can dream.

Do you really think North Korean officials don't lurk here?
You'd have to be a complete tart like Merkel to ignore such a vital source of high-speed information and banter.

Why do you think they became isolated? They know.

My bellend would explode from the sheer pressure and splatter my smiling face with torrent of blood. It would be the greatest possible orgasm a human could experience that would fade into a blissful eternal sleep.

This is real?

I would ally with Kim if he successfully nuked Israel and Mecca. He could be my great leader. Fuck for that matter he could be my backdoor daddy if he actually did that.

NYC will fall before Jerusalem. Only prior to the New Jerusalem during the time Christ returns to reign will the Old fall.

>mfw nork high ups lurk Sup Forums

Oh fugg

That would be Jesus' comeback.

A leaf!

if they nuke israel there will be no more wars for the jew and all muslims will move back to middle east. also 6 million less kikes in the world. im ok with it

our countries could be white again. hmm is kim our true greatest ally?

extra confirmed

yeah. truly the greatest timeline

Yeh, know right? When did winning and staying alive become a part of suicide?

the real menace is the niggers of africa. if he can get them, california, and mecca we would have a white utopia.

he was always /ourguy/

Why would he nuke Mecca? The enemy of his enemy, etc.
Unless you're thinking his rockets are like Wile E. Coyote, and they'll spin out of control and hit Mecca

Show him muslim hate threads

i'm starting to like him. looking at the shitshow our sjw nigger country has become, i understand why they rule so harsh there. gotta keep the retarded normie filth in line, you know? if there's no standard it all goes to shit.

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fall, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub is in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

>We possess several hundred atomic warheads and rockets and can launch them at targets in all directions, perhaps even at Rome. Most European capitals are targets for our air force. Let me quote General Moshe Dayan: 'Israel must be like a mad dog, too dangerous to bother.' I consider it all hopeless at this point. We shall have to try to prevent things from coming to that, if at all possible. Our armed forces, however, are not the thirtieth strongest in the world, but rather the second or third. We have the capability to take the world down with us. And I can assure you that that will happen before Israel goes under.

Hitler was right. Jews must be destroyed.

we should meme a no nukes for israel push

Also no more Asia pivot by the CFR, PNAC, or the Atlantic council

A fucking leaf!

give me the fucking happening already man I'm jonesing out hard fuckkkkk

Saudi are crypto yids, my dude.

What if I smuggle some of my rancid tadpole cream in your mom's asshole?

I'd say Seoul is top target

Gotta admire their style. If they can't have the world, no one will.

It'd need to be teleported into the magma chamber to trigger an eruption

I honestly don’t know why Japan hasn’t gone after the Norks after they fired the missile over Japan. If any enemy fired a missile over the United States there would have been instant retaliation. Probably would have been better for South Korea too if Japan invaded over that, seems more likely that NK wouldn’t attack Seoul than if the US invaded.

damn son. that is some tastefully lewd anime right there. i might have to drop 3d.

I'd send him some money.

The news is about as credible as hollywood in 2k17 and you can bet all the bs we see in the media about kim being harsh & nuts is pure propaganda to make the masses support the eventual war against him. Same happened with gaddaffi. Same with Hussein. They tried to do it with Assad but no Western conflict against him gained traction because he had Putin watching over him.

Every figure who goes against the roth*child one world bank one world government loses any power and influence they had.

What is stopping him?

The Jews understand what passive and powerless acceptance of doom has meant for them in the past, and they have ensured against it. What would serve the Jew-hating world better in repayment for thousands of years of massacres but a Nuclear Winter. Or invite all those tut-tutting European statesmen and peace activists to join us in the ovens?

fug.. Hitler WAS right!

north korean will nuke nowhere except the ocean because he is a pussy who likes to push major powers' buttons

Halloween girls best girls
take the 2D pill

Its honestly posts like this that keep me coming back.

they killed that otto kid remember? that was some bullshit.

i could go for that. also, i forgot to say i too am jonesing for the happening. it seems like 2 months of buildup.

>israel
>unexpected
you realize that is their intended target right? because israel has a policy where if they ever get nuked they will send their nukes to every closest major population center regardless of their involvement. israel is now in range of NK and that is their plan, to start WW3

Sauce desu?

nip guilt. They know they've been playing broken arrow with the Norks for decades with their naval wargames.

(citation needed)

checked
tomorrow better not be a nothingburger

too bad faggot nothing is going to happen

if true then Kim is a tactician, not the lunatic ((CNN)) makes him out to be.

I honestly have no idea my friend.
Artists sig is in the lower left hand corner,
I know there's other ones like this.

kim might test his missile in the ocean

that would mean it's a great time to be alive and that even if we weren't alive when the chosen one almost got rid of the kikes, we could still be the spectator of some great moments

warhead i mean

fuck off Cletus

Ok :'(

He's too self centered to attack either of them, he'd rather kill South Korea or Japan

He's implementing the nuclear program because N. Korea feels threatened by the rest of the world. His people are too weak and few to create a strong enough military to defend the country, so he has no other choice but big missiles. Of course this pursuit is, in effect, asking for more external military and financial pressure, but it's a little late to back down from this after feeding propaganda to his people that they need these missiles for however many years.

yawn

no

>nothing is going to happen
with this attitiude there wont

he gives all his senior officials copies of mein kampf. he knows about (((them))). they even talked shit about how israel is the true master of the US

(citation still needed)

im not going to spoonfeed you. do your own research

Lol okay faggot if you can't present factually backed evidence then i have no other option than to conclude that you're a lying paranoid retard

citation
still
needed
¯\_(ツ)_/¯

> like Israel or Mecca?

Nigger OP doesn't into missile ranges. It would certainly be NICE, don't get me wrong.

Hitting Japan would be ideal because the world cares more about Japs than Sorks and it would de-pacify the Nips.

Don't forget David's Sling and Iron Dome
FULL COVERAGE

Syria tomorrow screen cap this

>newfag detected
washingtonpost.com/news/worldviews/wp/2013/06/17/report-kim-jong-un-handing-out-copies-of-mein-kampf-to-senior-north-korean-officials/?utm_term=.95eeeec059d5

Sauce desu

Are you retarded no it wouldn't do you not know what a caldera is?

u jebote.. ozbiljno to?

Do we start drinking now or are we late?