Train for 13 years

>train for 13 years
>can't even beat androids that are a bit stronger than freezer

why was future gohan such a failure?

Because DBZ power levels suit the plot.

Same reason you're a failure. Shit father figures.

Shhhhhhhh. Do you hear that?

It's the Gohanfags.

They're coming for you, TC.

Autodidactic learning doesn't work for fighting.

Did he train for 13 years, though? He didn't know the androids were coming so he probably just studied prior to their arrival. Then all his potential sparring partners got killed by the androids so that might have made training more difficult.

He never got zenkai boosts. He was too busy running away from being not strong enough.

And Mr Popo don't give a shit. Kami's dead because of this punk kid, might as well let the world burn.

Because he had to be otherwise there would be no plot.

Why did Future Goku never use North Kai to tell him about the Room of Space and Time? Why does the future world act like people just disappear completely once killed, ignoring stuff like the one day return (which Goku could use to go to New Namek and fix everything with their Dragonball)? Trunks' future only exists by ignoring tons of plot devices that were spread around.

Why didn't bulma create a gravity training room for him just like she did for vegeta?

I wonder how the first people learned to fight?

Because after all that training, he still didn't know how to DODGE.

Fighting each other.

Watching praying mantises and cranes.

Because the heroes couldn't easily rely on the Namekians since they'd gone off to find a new home years previous, combined with the fact if Piccolo or Kami die, there goes the Dragon Balls. This was before Goku could literally just Instant Transmission from the afterlife in the Buu saga, so without the Dragon Balls, death was death. And Goku kicking the bucket due to a heart virus before the Androids even came didn't help at all.

Take fhat teamthreestsr bs outta here

The one day back to Earth thing from the Buu Saga is actually something from Uranai tournament from DB that Toriyama remembered to use there. It wasn't introduced by the Buu Saga.

Now that I think about it though, they wouldn't even need to go to new Namek physically and could just attempt to talk though North Kai.

I think his dad was killed while he was still young so he didn't have anyone to train him. I don't think he knew about the time chamber until his dad showed him but he died in that timeline.

They were weaker than freezypop damage-wise as they couldn't destroy a planet full of saiyans with a flick of a finger but freezy was brittle. He was weak because the gods/kais didn't favor him like goku so no new namek dragonballs which existed the whole time or time chamber training or fusion earings or kaokens/denkidama or whatever it's called.
Plus that shit caught them off gaurd, you've seen what happens to gohan when he skipps training for a while.

and plying monkeys with booze. Don't forget that one.

Better Question is why didn't Baba (who I doubt RR and thus the Androids don't know about) take Goku, give him that free day, have him who probably trained in other world since his death, and then probably trained with the dead Z Warriors and HE save the day OR ITs Gohan to Other World to train him before he is sent back as a SSJ2 or 3.

DESU they were way stronger than Frieza. Still, Gohan had the potential to kill Cell when he was just a kid, this guy is just a total failure.

>Son Goku
>trains most of Dragon Ball
>learns shit & knows how to train
>used ineffective methods all his life but eventually discovered key to going SSJ & training in later years
>Son Gohan
>training consists of Piccolo hurling him into wilderness
>sees SSJ but doesn't know how to use it
>doesn't know how to train nor obtain SSJ
A teacher goes a long way. Being self-taught isn't magic.