I believe Japan should be included in the God tier section. The rest is correct

I believe Japan should be included in the God tier section. The rest is correct.

Also general political bant thread.

it's due to all the sexual emergencies we have to endure...

>Canada
>capable of banter

I agree about japan, maybe even worst korea.

But leafposting should have it's own category, it's not god tier, it's not ok tier, but it's also not butthurt. Probably just shit tier t b h

Irish are god tier at banter. The Anglos get butthurt 24/7 whilst gaming.

USA is not god-tier banter you fucking retards

>HURR EUROPOORS
>HURR MUSLIMS
>HURRRRRRRRR NON-WHITES

This. US has some of the worst banter. Aussies are the only ones that deserve to be in god tier.

do you even EUro news sometimes ?!

It's kind of funny how Britbongers always bring up the make-up of the US demographic when you can fit nearly three identical copies of England, Wales, and Scotland into Texas alone.

>god tier banter
>America

good one :p

Get out of here faggot.

Nah, the only string to the Irish bow is to REEE about the English, it's just annoying to have to listen to all the crying every day.

Maybe if the Irish were capable of bringing something worthwhile to the table, they could be bumped up a bit, but right now they are just a sub-par UK when it comes to banter.

>it's real
Germans deserve to be in god tier.

why brazil is god tier? 90% of hues in this forum just talk about how bad things are here.

plus add India in the butthurt section, poo threads are the shit

>Japan

Most "Japanese" posters are probably English teachers or Marines stationed in Japan.

canada , australia and turkey need to be put into a forsaken category more than any one be let into god tier

You can't tell me to do shit if you live anywhere in the vicinity of London.

>I believe Japan should be included in the God tier section.
The American flag is already in the God tier section.

Did you get so rectally annihilated that you're gonna flood the thread with your anti-american folder that you have collected over the years because you are just so totally not BUTTDEVASTATED?

The Netherlands should be one down, their banter is cringey desu

>NO

They speak for themselves.

>:p
You need to leave

>NO

Here you go, fixed it.

Stop having complexo de vira-lata, you fucking tard. We are uma delicia and we know it.

How can other nations even compete?

>god tier banter
>USA

Every country probably has at least one instance of god-tier bantz.

no.

The person who made this mixed up the UK and Poland

yes thats exactly what im talking about, you fags come here and say nothing but "muh the gubment is commie muh corruption muh rio de janeiro muh violence". god tier my ass

>kicking Americans off of American websites
Maybe try Sup Forums dot UK

>Fixed it
>USA not in "constantly screeching"

upboated

romania top fucking keke

this

>English flag
>god tier

Someone has made a serious error. They're the biggest bunch of snowflakes on Sup Forums and are mainly blow-ins from reddit. They get triggered more easily than their fellow redditors in the Donald Trump threads.

Our God tier cant exist without the autistic screeching of the huns,they deserve a better spot

>Brazil being near my flag

Top kek lad, you should see you lot when this gets posted

63.7% means we have 191 million whites in this country, which is 4 times the number of whites in the UK.

Thank god for 1776.

The fuck is the Netherlands doing in the OK section?

Maybe you did, but it's not really relevant to anything because you are retarded.

This, they just bitch all the time about people dumping on them and just say "Fuck Bozgors!"

Haven't seen a lot of effort.

KILL ME PLS

I DIDNT DESERVE

By "banter" do you mean delusions and escapist humor?

US banter on this site is literally a coal mine of autistic screeching finding an occasional diamond

>Why can't I hold all of these Hispanic Whites?

Why does your flag look like an ice cream sandwich?

leafland belongs in the bottom

kill as many islamishits before killing yourself
>or just become a terrorist

>Part and parcel

The UK is a meme. Come home white man.

OP is plebbit tier b8ter

>this

It should say... Turdeau and his liberal maggots will dole out....

desu the commonwealth have the best banter
canada has some of my fav posts
america's humor is non-existent

>Yes come here and pay us, goy

I'm sorry I didn't follow your rules user. maybe I'm too much of a rebel for this place

The red colour is sometimes described as symbolizing the readiness of the Latvians to give the blood from their hearts for freedom and their willingness to defend their liberty. An alternative interpretation, according to one legend, is that a Latvian leader was wounded in battle, and the edges of the white sheet in which he was wrapped were stained by his blood.

>stars.

This thread has been invaded by the Bulgar steppe warrior!

best ally

>america's humor is non-existent
That's nor always the case .

There aren't enough Irish autists to sustain an Éire/pol/, thankfully.

>mfw im just happy that my country is finally included in a list

Hey where is Denmark, nothing but god tier you better

where the fuck is Balkan, you motherfucking shit sprinkler, A?

>I believe Japan should be included in the God tier section.
Japan was never a British colony.

We are literally the only god tier banter remove the rest.

Yeah, I'm not gonna pretend that Brit/pol/ isn't an embarrassing bunch of retards and pakis either.

>10 years
>5%

fucking hell, mate, this is tragic

We occupied a quarter of the fucking country.

>Balkan
>Unite

- KYS

>No South Africa

fuck yourselves

Still missing 3/4 then.

>UK in god-tier and not in constantly butthurt tier
Lol

>Ireland in OK tier
Put us in God tier RIGHT FUCKING NOW or I will shit up this thread with so much BLACKED it would make Sweden look like Hitler.

QUINTESSENTIALLY BRITISH

lol how is NZ God but Canada is OK? NZ is like barely first world while Canada is indistinguishable from the UK/US/BelgiumNetherlands in terms of standard of living

Japan should be above everyone desu

the brits and aussies are the best. aussies are more direct, whereas the brits have a more subtle, sneaky humor. it's genetic or something, the consistency of the bantz from those two.

That doesn't prove your point, you know?

kek

At least one country from Balkan is to be Included, was me point, but i got another one for ya arse

no you wont

The problem is too many people here are Dunning-Kruger idiots who have a hair trigger to start shit and come off as complete mongoloids.

They make us all look bad.

Americans can't do banter.

>Poland
>constantly butthurt

what is exactly wrong with that?

Digits for based dane

Fuck reroll

Yeah well we have 50 states so we have 50 stars.

That's O.K. dude . Let NZ have this one .

You know it, darling!