This disgusting image was just sent to me by a member of the Alt Right who apparently frequents here (he sent me this...

This disgusting image was just sent to me by a member of the Alt Right who apparently frequents here (he sent me this picture along with a link to this site and told me to "get redpilled you fucking kike"). Along with this he sent me several pictures of the Holocaust and two of his penis. This was somebody I have only known for a week.

What I'd like to know is why you people act this way? Why do you think it's funny to traumatize people with disgusting pictures and vulgar words? I don't want to insult you all on here because I understand people are the way they are because of certain experiences in their lifes, nobody is born into the world evil but you all need to take a long hard look at yourselves, and realize that something is wrong, I imagine many of you don't have jobs or cars or girlfriends....

I hope you can all just stop what you're doing for one moment and maybe do something positive like clean some dishes or take a shower, instead of posting sick sexual things and plotting a second fucking Holocaust. SERIOUSLY. I seriously BEG OF YOU PEOPLE to just try and be better people, just go outside and meet new people of all genders and colors, I promise that the world is not as scary as you all try to make it out to be, just TRY to work on the racism, the misogyny, and I promise you will see better futures for yourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=rTDuUHLF7qk
m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzr4-MnpGww
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

lol, its just for lulz, senpai.

share those pics of his dick or gtfo

What is the outside world?

tv show, maybe?

Grow up, kid.

youtube.com/watch?v=rTDuUHLF7qk

Remember the hollowcoast, goys

and alt left is the good guy?

But op what if racism and sexism are true.

This

m.youtube.com/watch?v=rzr4-MnpGww

Nigger.

Go die in a fire faggot cuck nigger

>and two of his penis

Damn how many does he have?

truly this is Ben's greatest work yet.

That looks significantly better than the real Hillary, who mutilates and cannibalizes actual children IRL.

hey fag, listen to this

i don´t know why this made me laugh

low effort

>and two of his penis
Lmao

chill leaf, learn to take some banter without shedding tears. this sort of rant is why leftists are so pathetic.

1 post by the leaf.

>Along with this he sent me several pictures of the Holocaust and two of his penis.
>and two of his penis.
God bless this glorious son of a bitch.
God bless him.

Wait, come back.

>benis :D

"1 post by this ID"

hahaha that guy sounds like a fucking hero.

A place I like to call Neverland.

It is what it is asshole.

Kek that's a good pic, anyone got the original?

I wouldn't have replied to this but... the plural form of "life" is lives.

ONE, TWO, THREE, FOUR!
ALMOST EVERYDAY
I SEE THE SAME FACE
ON BROKEN PICTURE TUBES
IT FITS THE ATTITUDE

Op is a faggot.

Go cry into your pillow until you feel better, leaf.

Tried all that shit. You people are cruel bullies...Way worse than /pool/ could ever be. We know you hate us and seek to destroy us. These hippy phrases of papering over a sea of malice have no effect anymore. You made us into villains and monsters, now brace yourself for that little word you fag-kikes love to use: consequences.

>LEAF
Get out you Canadian waste of space. All Canadians should be rounded up and shot. Syrup niggers the lot of you.

The penis bandit

Nice

>look everybody!
>what could that be?
>a leaf

Can’t wait for you to get raked tomorrow

0/10 why do you waste your time coming up with such obvious bullshit Sup Forumsack

Are you like a troll or a stresed mother? And also, it is funny.

This is very obviously fake. NORMIES get redpilled. Kikes get gassed.

well memed my friend, take an upvote

I spent most of my life fighting for gay rights, minority rights, standing up for muslims, ect ect.

When I stand up for straights, whites, or christians I started to receive immense amounts of hate over it.

Thats what red pilled me, not Sup Forums, this place is just a distraction for leftist trolls and alphabet soup anyways.

Oh and the government selectively not hiring white people, every major corporation having "diversity" programs that exclude white people even though white people are actually a minority in major cities.

Oh also because the people I fought for and stood up for basically stabbed me in the back rather then fight for and stand up for me.
that about sum it up?

>Any race except Caucasian

Why is this not considered racist, imagine if there was an ad that said:

- Any race except Blacks

There would be an outrage!
Why is the skin colour even important? Why not hire the best guy for the job regardless of race?

Makes me so sad :(

>several pictures of the Holocaust
>the Holocaust
>happening

Is this fresh pasta? Smells like pasta.

She looks like Margaret Thatcher now.

You're a fucking kike. YOURE THE EVIL ONES. YOU FUCK OVER COUNTRIES FOR 2000 YEARS. AND YOU TELL US TO BE NICE!

>Along with this he sent me several pictures of the Holocaust and two of his penis.
lmao

The white ppl who post that evil shit, way past what is satire. Forgive them. They are lost. They are lonely. They are broken. Misery loves company. Misogny, racism, hate. its only things that make them feel good about themselves.

Forgive them. BEcause they are are not as lucky as us. The normies who have gfs and actual female physical attention. Actual genuine love.

Those who lash out in hate. Are hurting the most. But this is not the real world. You cannot teach them a lesson through violence, ie not to call a black man a nigger to his face.

The only way you can reach these lost souls. So far removed from the consequences of their hideous action. Is using the qualities of a supreme being. Compassion. Forgiveness. Mercy.

Love is the only force that can turn an enemy into a friend.

It was like that for many many years. No blacks. No chinese. No irish. Etc etc. Actions have consequences. The same events that happened that allow whites to say things like "Haha nigger, I don't care what you think, you'll always be a fucking nigger, and ill always be better than you" are the same ones responsible for affirmative action. You cant have both.

>Inb4 stfu nigger

>Im not even black

>No one likes bully, they get stood up to.

>Progress is leftist.