Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

ahh the magnificence of greek statues

who needs to lift once you can comprehend the essence of the universe

Muscles are for nerds.

Im a manlet and im ugly as fuck.
Why on earth i would bother?

Currently attending university, i'm build like a fisherman or a construction worker, trying to get a more slim/academic look so i can blend in.

5 Times a week currently.

you won't be able to comprehend it without lifting

dat waist is t h i c c

This guy has no v-taper. This is why you don't train your obliques directly boys and girls

But comprehending the essence of the universe is the best after a hard set.

It's genetic.

t. someone with narrow hips that never got wider

>he trains for aesthetics, not strength
No different than a woman putting on makeup.

What a nice feminine penis

V-shaped bodies are not nearly as functional as the "stocky" strength build.

Actually I'm fit, thanks to my superior chilean genetics.

Keep paying the gym membership genetic failures.

I run 3 times a week and lift 3 times a week while maintaining an incredibly healthy and varied diet. The running kind of kills my gains, but I have really, really, really good lungs and cardio health. This morning I ran about 6km in under half an hour outdoors, which I think isn't bad at all.

>Lifting for aesthetics instead of being a BIG MEATY MAN who can perform hard labour and endure

Absolute state of it.

yes there is, it takes effort to get ripped

aye whats good twin

>t. fat retard who will have arthritis in 10 years
strength training has diminishing returns

Hormones and shit, you'll be like 20% less depressed

I had a dream last night I was walking past the grave of Charles Martel.

>he trains to look good

Goddammit. You had one job.

user, life is basically just endless torture. Good things never happen, every moment you're alive is misery, women don't actually feel anything outside of hate for weakness and the government wishes you were dead. You may be thinking "wow, that sounds miserable" and you'd be right, but the thing is that working out and subjecting yourself to a tiny bit more discomfort and agony for the benefit of a stronger body won't make your life any worse, will it?

TL;DR life is agony 90% of the time, adding an additional 1% won't really make your life worse.

Frat, believe me bro it's better if you worked out, or at least had a hobby that promotes good health and conscious living.

I started working out again maybe 5 weeks ago, lost 24lbs so far and put on a decent amount of muscle in that time.

Everything around me felt wet like the room was recently completely submerged in water.

I started a split routine last night after a year or so off where I did cardio. Feels good but my arms are sore af

Muscles won't permit me to kiss little girls. What good are muscles?

Way to go. We are all going to make it

I am 43. Probably bad idea.

Always doing deadlift and atg squats
youtube.com/watch?v=ZWUcHKAj_tc

This thread was moved to