Why is this allowed?

Why is this allowed?

I can tell the girl was annoying as fuck

Probably one of those cocky latinazis

Hate those bitches

How did he get caught?

Cumskins are BTFO on a regular basis these days, white boi.

Because Drumpf is a C I V I C

>Literally being kicked out of school for reporting a classmate committing a crime

its probably some lefty state. at this point there is no point in fighting the good fight. its a street fight now. no rules

Because the headline is disingenous.

To answer
Instead of going through proprer channels and contacting ICE in a discrete fashion, he posted on her public social media profile
>"Hurrrr, she's illegal, let's get her deported!"

Context please.

{
}

Which school?
Can't someone be charged with aiding and abetting someone in the commission of a Federal crime?

>Transy
>The oldest uni in KY
>One of the oldest in the country

maybe someone should actually report her if she truly is here illegally and is liable to deportation? if he gets expelled for reporting an actual criminal, we should follow up and make sure the criminal actually gets reported right?

No, this is Transylvania University in Lexington fucking Kentucky. This should NEVER happen there, of all states you would think the Commonwealth of Kentucky would be safe but the leftists are invading and even the mayor of Lexington is an actual faggot.
Also - this is the same college where there was a knife "attack" by a "Trump supporter" back in April that almost immediately dropped from the news.
Weird shit is going on there. I'm not sure what to make of it.

>trying to deport the hot taco rollers

Getting caught was part of his plan

Spread the word, prepare to fight when the awakened reach critical mass.

The double standard is real, and we are most certainly under attack.

>Be jew
>Do something political that will get you expelled by libtard university
>Rub hands

Gee, I wonder what the next step in his plan is.

BUT WE'RE WINNING GUYS

Sounds like he could easily sue for that.

he does look like a young bernie sanders. he really is jewish?

>in Lexington fucking Kentucky.

Lexington, Louisville, and Hopkinsville ain't Kentucky. I don't care where they are on the map.

I'd just like to interject for moment. What you're refering to as undocumented immigrants, are in fact, illegal aliens, or as I've recently taken to calling them, illegal occupants. Undocumented immigration is not an immigration system unto itself, but rather another illegal component of a fully functioning occupation system made powerful by the drug cartels, corrupt employers and black market components comprising a full threat to the lawful population.

Many Americans are affected by a modified version of the illegal immigration system every day, without realizing it. Through a peculiar turn of events, the version of illegal occupation which is widely used today is often called undocumented immigration, and many of its proponents are not aware that it is basically the illegal occupation system, developed by criminals.

There really are documents, and these people aren't using them, but it is just a part of the system they abuse. Documents are the law: the program in the country that allocates the country's resources to the other programs that the country runs. The documents are an essential part of an lawful country, but useless by themselves; they can only function in the context of a complete system of law. Documents are normally used in combination with the legal immigration system: the whole system is basically immigration with laws added, or legal immigration. All the so-called undocumented immigrants are really illegal occupants!

I'm in favor of mass sterilization