Just found this in my neighborhood

>leafs told not to walk their dogs to protect Islam

I live in fucking rural northern Canada.... the shitstains are EVERYWHERE

Other urls found in this thread:

globalnews.ca/news/3720510/flyers-in-pitt-meadows-park-ask-owners-to-keep-dogs-away-from-muslims/
archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140635103/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

So kill them in secret? Wtf are you pussies doing?

Fuck off back to the shithole from whence you came, Muslims.

It's probably just one emboldened cockroach, make sure you walk your dog even more now and carry a pipe that you can open a human skull with relative ease. Also put up anti-poster encouraging people to walk their dog.

Timestamp or LARPing.

Just take all the signs down and keep doing what you're doing.

Ignore them

You vote for jt you get sharia'd nigga

Make your own sign telling them they're the guests here.

>What ya doing Rabbi?

I mean c'mon. I don't like sand niggers but this is clearly the work of Moishe

Muslims are considered filthy by Whites.

Holy shit what's their problem with dogs?

No wonder we don't have muslims here.

maybe they should leave the country then, muslims do not belong in western society

There was a shitskin working at the hardware store till and there was a sign up saying >plz no dogs.
Fuck multiculturalism.

>1 post by this id
No you didn't and nice false story.
If this was posted in my neighborhood I would laugh.

you would laugh then get a 2nd bag of doritos and the cheapest case of beer the paki-owned corner store you frequent 6 nights a week sells

fatass nigger kike

Get your doggo to take a shit on it.

Release the hounds.

Wow you really got mad didn't you? Just take it down if it's real and tell him to fuck off and that you are Christian and you have rights too.

^
Make sure you bring your dog next time.

I'm a dog lover, but people who let their dogs run unleashed like they live in a holler deserve to be curb stomped

I just thought of a good purpose for pit bulls.

there was a recent event in sweden where a principal got no flak in the media for canceling a "take the swedish kids to mosque day" because the preacher of the mosque said pigs are homosexuals... imagine what would've happen if they talked shit about doggos

Nothing bc your country is full of pussies.

What's your opinion of the Jewish faith, user? Also what is another word for African Americans?

Seems reasonable. Keep your dog on a leash, not everyone is charmed by a filthy slobbering 4legger. It's rude.

This is especially true for combat species, people who have these kind of dogs are typically lacking in human decency.

>1 post by this ID

The thread was like 10 minutes old and only had a handful of replies.

Watch your 9 year old daughters too.

Doubt it's real.
But not impossible that it is, but it's a quite typical shit tactic they employ where they can fuck with people if they do something they don't like because in their mind "they were warned."

My dog is trained not to go to people even if they call him over, but if a stinky fucking towelhead was making a fuss about this I'd tell him to go pee on him (he pees on command on whatever I point at)

Fuck these subhumans

Found the nigger/muzzie

You know what to do leaf. Open up a dog rehab shelter, throw shit in all their yards, and gather in mass and drive them from your areas. They are filth and if you don't stop them then they will take over your nation. These people only know violence. Show it to them or they will kill you and take your home

Just get a pig carcass and blood from the butcher and then smear it all around their building or on the street in front of their house and then put a pigs head there. Rest of the pork is used for hide and seek. Just hide parts of the pig in random places around the mussies property if possible.

TOO BAD YOU FAGGOT WONT DO IT YE LITTLE SHIT

Well son you do the opposite.

Get a big ass guard dog and walk it around some mudslimes with your friends. See how they feel about it then.

top kek

>has never seen a well trained dog

So mudslimes would look at a cute puppy and be disgusted? Fuck they're a weird bunch of terrorists

Get fucked, Mohammad.

Muslims love cats

Get a camera to watch your yard.
Achmed enjoys walking right up to the dog he's oh-so-terrified of & feeding them stuff with poison/sharp objects in them.
Cuz you know. They're scared shitless of that pupper who trusts you enough to eat out of your hand.

Get a pot bellied pig for a pet! at least its not a dog.

Holy shit, i love dogs now

It'll be a hatecrime soon to walk your dog in a muslim neighborhood

The muzzies would likely try to fuck it though

Whatcha doin Cletus?

>our friends from the animal kingdom are entitled to the land as much as any man woman or child is regardless of belief. to deny them the basic freedom of experiencing this world is no different than keeping them in captivity and depriving them of life.
>treat your animals with respect, and make sure they are physically healthy and emotionally happy.

Likely posted by anti-Muslim activists to piss everybody off.

What's not to like about dogs?

Well Muslims are considered filthy by whites and their dog companions. Why do you Leafs continue to put up with this shit?

Flood their neighbourhood with puppies and film their reaction.

Fuck off, buzzfeed.

>What's their problem with dogs?
Their prophet encountered an angel who wouldn't enter his home because a dog was in it

>this
It likely is a false flag.
"Do exactly that of what you accuse your enemy."

have your dogs shit on their lawns

Crumple up the paper (make sure you just litter it on the ground, DO NOT put in in a trash can) and continue walking your dogs anyways.
Encourage others to do the same.

Dogs instinctively hate subhumans. Specifically nogs and towlheads. They can detect what is a threat to their family and will act aggressive should that threat approach.

Never, ever back down to the enemy.

put a new flyer on it saying keep you religion out of this community.

as it considered abhorrent and harmful to our culture, way of life and dogs.

lastly I will put my dog on a leash if you take yours off you wife and kids.

Offer every day to help them integrate better by interacting with your dog. Also talk about the delicious pork dishes you made and pretend that you forgot they don't eat it, cause it's just so good.

>Oy vey I've been spotted!

Wrong.

Make more copies of the flyer, but make it more hateful/spiteful towards dogs and the west. Post them all over.

I've long maintained that the way to defeat Islam is to bring about the knowledge of what they do to dogs and how they treat dogs.

Even better! False flags are the best if they don't arouse suspicion.

So fuckin fake cant believe all you fags are falling for this leafs bait

Find where they live and fuck your dog right on their front lawn like any true Canadian would do.

False. Flyers were posted by some racist.

globalnews.ca/news/3720510/flyers-in-pitt-meadows-park-ask-owners-to-keep-dogs-away-from-muslims/

Paint that poster with pigs blood and nail a stripe of bacon onto it

LOL Open a dog shelter in the neighborhood and ask fo volunteers to walk them.

that's not a bad idea either...why not both.

Hmm they mixed up dogs and Muslims suppose to be the other way around

Pretty sure this is fake m8.

Don't worry I'll never let my dog get tainted by a filthy muslim. It would forever ruins it for me.

White Nationalists should consider making this sort of false-flags on a massive scale. Such things really work.

>pitt meadows
>rural northern canada
fuck off that aint rural or northern

Yeah OK Achmed. We will purge you all.

Nice rifle, here's mine

litter pig parts everywhere

fake n gay

Is that a FAMAS?

hmmm

u having a laff?

>cat owners
>sub-humans
>dog owners
>pinnacle of creation

Didn't make me think

>Please do not let your woman go out in public without a proper hijab as it offends us muslims.
>Please do not practice Christian values as it offends us muslims.
>Please do not forget to pray to Allah in the morning as it offends us muslims to not see someone worship his name.
>Please do not let your woman drive a car as it offends us muslims.
>Please do not eat any products made from pigs as it offends us muslims
>Please do not live without being under Shariah law

Sandnigger

Go back to Europe. Canada is ours now. You don't matter anymore.

This is fake news. I know a lot of muslim people who love dogs. No I'm not ahmed but this pic was probably made with the only objective to slide more important threads in mind. Don't be so easily fooled

This is a crafty leaf playing the opposition. I do this in my town and surrounding areas occasionally and its made people hate Muslims.

The three things white people won't stand for Muslims interfering with and thats eating non-halal food, owning dogs and drinking alcohol. Attack one of them and you'll very quickly red pill the masses.

think the same.
Old Cointelpro tactic: distribute fake leaflets that seem to come from a specific group, to create hatred towards that group.
Nothing new, the FBI used it a shitload of times while Cointelpro was still in action.

It's a great technique that White Nationalists should use.

tfw lefties...

>love animals BUT love muslims who hate animals

>Rescue kittens and rabbid pitbulls BUT abort human babies

> Love Muslims BUT Muslims hate lefties

>Hate eating GMOs BUT Love messing around with science

>Love LGBT BUT Muslims hate LGBT

>Hate rich white people BUT voted for Hillary

>Love Blacks and Mexicans BUT hate the working class

>Hate bombing the middle east BUT love arming terrorists and drone striking kids

>Hate police BUT love to call them when in need

>Hate guns BUT love living in private, patrolled neighborhoods

Faggot has been posting this same thread for a few weeks

Just tear the sign down and ignore them.

What are they going to do, suicide bomb you?

>Muslims are considered filthy by everyone

Fixed.

Do you think Antifa is a regime toppling internal mind control trigger-word zombie mob activated and manned by the Rothschild zionists?

They have posters and mini clubs in almost all leaf cities. Always associated with communism, marxism

How about
>complaining about austerity and lower living standards due to a bad economy and "banksters" is anti semetic.

Shit, HillDawg did this during the election, funding a website that claimed to be by the Sanders campaign pushing smug, dirty-looking illegals in an aggressive way.

Get a pet pig.

Holy fuck Canada. I hope they try that here. We will unleash the hounds in them, and more.

Stop
Replying
to
Bot
threads

archive.4plebs.org/pol/thread/140635103/

Sounds like an excuse to walk my dog while eating out of a bag full of bacon.