Honest Question?

Can/will you get tricked by listening to Ben Shapiro?

Depends how weak you are? He's trying to cuck you so i wouldn't recommend it. He's an Israel first guy.

He's a jewish male siren/harpy.

He sings a beautiful song but his intentions are far from good.

No, as long as your a big brained nibba.

so i can listen as long as i'm careful?

No I don't want you listening to him. I'm worried. Watch some Jared Taylor instead.

No he supports an ethnostate for Jews but does not sympathize with the desire for whites to have one.

he's at least wearing his jew hat

>honest question
>asks a loaded question

What's your favourite thing about killing babies?

>Can/will you get tricked by listening to Ben Shapiro?
tricked into what ?
just be critical of everything you listen to, you'll be fine.

i've never done it to be honest.

He is such a fucking disgusting Jew.

Of course he would find influence in a country as dumb as America.

Based Ben. I agree with his sign.

>will I get tricked by listening to other opinions

When did Sup Forums become such a fucking echo chamber

Is your favourite thing about sucking dick the taste, or the memories of your dad?

You shouldn't ask other people to fulfill your satanic duties.

t. londoner

Facts don't care about your feelings user. He's a perfect conservative.

>supposedly conservative
>believes Israel is entitled to welfare from the USA and if you disagree you're an anti-semite

When did Sup Forums ever think it's ok to listen to Jew?

Well I suppose that's reasonable...

Oh nevermind.

8888 >> 8866. sorry but i think i don't like ben the jew now

Yes bc he is very slicks and sounds smart (he is). I like how he makes an intellectual and conservative cases for everything he says.
I don't agree with him all the time but I do respect him.

Here's why Ben is a net good:

He has the most popular conservative podcast on iTunes. Normies listen to it.

On the Charles Murray podcast he agreed with the CENTRAL AXIOM of the Alt Right: races have different average intelligence and this is genetic. Hundreds of thousands of normie conservatives are now race realists.

I love Jared also but Ben has probably redpilled more normie huwhites.

I kek'd

Judge people by their message and their actions. Ben is based af. Doesn't matter what kind of hat he wears

He's a good conservative. He's a neocon in foreign policy and towards Israel. But besides that he's easily the sharpest of the young blood. And anyone leaning right should be thankful that they have Ben vs being stuck with the likes of scene and Shaun King. The right lucked out since young right leaning people tend to be brainlets, and older ones are neocon or very limited in their knowledge. Ben knows both the substance and essence of American conservatism. Won't name the Jew or hate on niggers, but he can dump on anyone in debate and makes fools of those who oppose him.

Well you don't have much going on Canada. I think you need better role models.

Yes

Ok you don't know what red pilled is if you think Ben is doing anything. Jared isn't even the true red pill but at least he's doing the next best thing and promoting White identity.

HAHAHA BASED JEW WHO HATES AMERICA AND IS LOYAL ONLY TO ISRAEL

GEE, BEN IS SO *LIT*, SENPAI, IT MAKES ME WANT TO DIE IN THE MIDDLE EAST FOR A BUNCH OF JEWISH BANKERS

HAHAHAHA ***BASED*** BEN HAHAHAHA AMIRITE????

Fucking kike deserves a one way trip to the oven.

95% of what Ben believes in lines up with Sup Forums and goes directly against globalisation and jewish ideas.

His only fault is his soft spot for Isreal

Ben (((Shapiro))) is literally /ourguy/ though.

Literally a neocon. Good cannonfodder to send out against SJWs though.

Right just enough to cuck us and not fix anything. Do you idiots even know what subversion is?

He keeps cuckservatives in line to support Israel, that's his whole shtick. Once the ethnic interest of whites is the issue he's indistinguishable from the leftoid jewish cohort.

No, but i do have a sudden urge to go to Boll and Branch© and get some new bed sheets.

i might be spending to much time on Sup Forums

Look even AI sides with us. There's no stopping this.

it's true. have you ever seen a nigger AI winning CK2?

Tricked on what ideal exactly?

tricked like in getting tricked.

what's his stance on Israel?

Got a better pic?

that jew said nationalism isn't good because there are bad nations. that jew doesnt understand that the only protection from the people that cause bad nations is more nationalism.

this is why he is a false conservative. he is an israel first nation wrecker.

He doesn't believe in any of the arguments he puts forth, all of them are at odds with his identity, zionist orthadox jew. What's "funny" is he often states what he is in his talks but none of the kids listening understand what it means, the significance, that everything he's saying he's in opposition to per his identity.

I'm serious.
I'm not for or against this guy, but I'm more than willing to listen to your reasoning if you share it.

Propaganda doesn't work on people who know what they are looking at.
I love watching Shapiro destroy leftists.
Doesn't mean I don't see right through his kike tricks.

Not once you realize hes jewish

Hes ok overall tho

well i was asking though.
jews have been known to pull tricks.

I won't no

Shapiro is the best thing that could have happened to the conservative movement overall.

>two different people
The absolute state of Sup Forums

Having liberal baby boomer views being popular on itunes makes Ben a net good?

i think this is why in the old days we asked them so wear a jew mark and a jew hat. so everybody was on the up and up.

Can you be more specific user?
I'm genuinely intrigued and have little knowledge of how being a Zionist Orthodox Jew should affect ones political opinion. Besides abortion of course.

Bingo

Also why exactly is the US bailing out Israel?

The answer for Europe and the US, tbchwyf

i cannot find this guys opinion on anything legit TOTAL SELLOUT

No. If you believe the words that come out of any flamers mouth then you are an idiot.

He sucks and any talking head that thinks they speak for America is not to be trusted. PERIOD. TV representation was the worst thing to ever happen to this country

Ben Shapiro is basically a redpill on everything political, minus the Jew stuff and "Thomas Sowell is a Nigger"-tier racism. He still calls out jewish plots (without naming the Jew) and loves race statistics (but pretends they can be improved)

Honestly, I find it very difficult to disagree with him on anything but Isreal. Oh, and he hates secular Jews and Secular Jewish culture.