Paintings of Europeans

What did google mean by this?

They mean that europeans painted the paintings, dumbass

They mean that we're SJW without using any words

>of

Search results are are corrupted by hoards of shitlibs searching for POC in European history.

this

Fuck Americans

>that id color

You should probably stop watching BLACKED.com kek

Blame for pinterest.

They want to hijack history so that we cant use the past as a reference point to when things were better.

This is why they complain about lack of women and people of color in Lord of the Rings and in games about medieval Europe, WW2 or whatever.

They want to hijack history, change it so modernity and the current affair of things becomes the norm - and to erase any thought that it could ever be any different.

Perhaps the reason everyone on Google is left-wing is because right-wingers are too dumb to understand search algorithms

You don't think it's algorithms being fucked with from the top down? I do. google has already explicitly shown to censor and reorient results to hide far right while promoting leftist publications

Huh...

Same thing they mean by "white couple".

WE WUZ EUROBEANS AN SHIET

I ... hmmm. Well, they are not wrong.

honestly i can live with this one....its the kangz shit that is almost twilight zone to me

>honestly i can live with this one

They made Jonah Arc a nigger?

Google "black inventors" and you´ll get a list of inventors and pictures on the main page, but google "white inventors" and you get nothing, if you go to pictures you basically get a bunch of pictures of the black inventors.
Who is behind this?

lets pray

but native americans ARE americans, while niggers are not europeans at all. theyre africans.

>Jewgle
FTFY

If i had to guess, this is caused by students having to look up inventors in American history during Black History Month.

Always thought the stupid google search wtf's were fake until I tried it.... it's real. wtf.