Is a peaceful de-escalation of tension even possible anymore with North Korea?

Is a peaceful de-escalation of tension even possible anymore with North Korea?

What if every member of the United Nations began taking in refugees from North Korea before war broke out? Having less citizens to manage might make for a happier (and less crazy) Korea.

I wanna see nukes go off in my lifetime and this is a fine opportunity. So fuck off, pansy.

>What if every member of the United Nations began taking in refugees from North Korea before war broke out?

they literally cannot leave

and no deescalation is not possible at this point honestly

the US/JPN/SK want NK to completely stop their nuclear program. I don't know what exactly NK wants but people say they want all US m ilitary presence removed from the korean peninsula. This is not going to happen ever. So war is inevitable.

north korea plays the game every oppressive regime plays
they dangle conflict in the face of their citizens, virtue signal, and show military strength so they feel patriotic
the people wont question their nation if they feel its under attack
tldr; no, the foundation of the dprk does not allow peace

Yea it's very possible and will likely happen. Sanctions don't do anything to them because they just change company names. No one wants to wipe a country off the map for real so I doubt we will attack first. The most they will do is attack waters to ensure they don't get fucked up.

It's just a mini cold war we should be alright.

LOL DOTARD DONNIE

Nk literally can't war with America they are making nukes to ensure they don't get wiped off the map. It would not even be a war they would lose almost instantly since even china does not want them deving nukes.

What about
" yo bro I think it's really cool you have a clearly defined set of values and strong identity. How about we cool off all this shit flinging, drop the sanctions , and let by Gomes be bygones. How can we be so hypocritical to hamper your ability to secure your nation. id want nukes too if everyone else who is relevant had them. No more gibs tho dude you've had enough. We cool homie ??? Jews rock"

The only possible way We can escalate things with North Korea at this point is if we invade them. That is highly unlikely to happen as long as the U.N thinks that meaningless sanctions will stop them.

I am with NK on this one.. we all know zionists run US

NK just wants to have nukes its not like they can reach US levels any time soon

they just dont like the fact they dont serve (((their))) interests

Kim is basically if one of us from Sup Forums had a private kingdom/country

Fucking this. OP get BTFO

>NK
>letting people out
remember the DDR?

Nobody is taking those braindead commie morons. Not even China.

They will be glassed like good little gook commies, and they will like it.

No, the reign of the Kim family is a toxic force in what could be a prosperous nation if it was one large SK. The only path is regime change

Pig boi Kim Young Ewww

Their nukes will make sure there is either two koreas or none.

>peaceful de-escalation
amerikikes would have to recognize NK right to own nuclear weapons
not going to happen

>refugees from North Korea
NK citizens worship their leader as god
not going to happen

I believe the fact that nukes are involved and also the largest military superpower on Earth, ensures that there will most assuredly only be one Korea

sunshine, it's your country being the aggressor here. it's your orange clown who threatens to destroy nation of the un, not kim

Commies are ONE OF US

not after innocent america boat is hit in nuclear test
has questioning the reasons we have got into war ever stopped us?

fpbp

of course it is you fucking retard, we've only been doing it since before you were born

Pretty sure NK was threatening to nuke people every day for the past 20 years at least. We took our attention off of them because of 9/11.

Obviously its the US, its their fault. Sup Forums should let in the communists right, kim and NK are /ourguys/, commmies are truly Sup Forumss greatest ally.

The US isn't strong enough stop a missile wave of nukes into SK. If a Korea is left standing it will be the Norks.

praise kek, bless us with destruction.