SOUND THE MOTHERFUCKING ALARM

SOUND THE MOTHERFUCKING ALARM

Yesterday, an user posted on the myth of jewish IQ supremacy. Here is more evidence gents, start digging.

pumpkinperson.com/2015/05/29/jewish-brain-size/comment-page-1/

Source from pic will detail (((((their))))) rape of science.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ve7RPvhC7tc
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepys_Island
youtube.com/watch?v=AWKmazrRIwA&ytbChannel=Geography Now
abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sortby=19&tn=history science its relations philosophy religion
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

"Evolution" is just a satanic Jewish meme to sway people away from Christ.

they're half sandnigger. obviously they're not as intelligent as they claim.

My understanding is that there is some material that says upwards of 115, and others that says more like 105. I think the big thing about Jews is that they don't seem to have a "working class" to lower the average.

Here's a good video on The Culture of Critique, which really goes into Jews and their influence.

Lol forgot it:
youtu.be/ve7RPvhC7tc

The culture of critique assumes that Ashkenazi are indeed more intelligent on average.

It's basically impossible to explain their overrepresentation everywhere without assuming that their iq is higher. Maybe in some fields you could argue nepotism, but then how did they come to dominate them in the first place? And then you have fields like physics where nepotism is not a thing, it's just science.

I remember on an episode of The Daily Shoah, they had on a Jewish guy, and he was saying that the culture is very competitive. Much more competitive than gentile culture. Also, that "success" very often meant high-status positions and influence. That is probably responsible for some of it.

It's all nepotism. Especially in media/finance.

Also, the average IQ of Israel is literally 90.

No, it's nepotism. And the fact that they have an agenda. No other group has an agenda to fuck over the other races. If white people start ethnocentrically organizing and excluding jews you will see how far the supposed iq will get jews.

>Anonymous (ID: 68OB416k) 09/22/17(Fri)18:10:46 No.142516430
greed. same reason the Chinese (asia's jews) succeed. they are both willing to sacrifice what is actually good and important in life for money and status, and suffer as a result.

Jews attain higher levels of education and enjoy an amazing employment/placement network in professional society.
>One could argue - PRIVILEGE, which is consistent with the practice of accusing your enemy with your greatest sins.
As far as actual intelligence goes, I'd trust the tests if they weren't invented and maintained by Jews.
>Just sayin'

I don't see any reason why it can't be all these things.

Guys I think it's pretty simple.

IF LAURA FUCKING LOOMER THINGS HER IQ IS HIGHER BECAUSE SHES A JEW YOU KNOW ITS ALL A LIE

SHES DUMB AS SHIT!

Also, they have very high verbal IQs which lends it's self to decietfulness. Jews are on constant war-footing with the goyim, while many of us foolishly believe them to be our allies.

Whites (especially northern Europeans) seem to have a repulsive genetic predisposition towards worshipping those that are more successful than themselves rather than envying/hating them for it. As a result of having these defective survival instincts, most are completely out of touch with the true golden rule of life: survival of the fittest. As such they seek to ideoloize a hedonistic peace which can never be truly obtained while demonizing competition. Nords are also highly narcissistic/egocentric and thus have a harder time than most races in accepting that they may not be at the top, thus delaying the process of self reflection and societal refinement that would lead to self-improvement.

Nords are either emotionally unstable narcissists, or ultra docile cucks. They have no healthy inbetween.

These are also true.

It is all three but white boys sitting at home single and unemployed can't concede that the group which they (regardless of accuracy) have blamed for their failures may also be smarter then they are.

Top comment is anti Neanderthal propaganda. All home sapiens with 2% Neanderthal have higher iqs than those that have none.

I'm Jewish and my intelligence is average but my willpower, determination, and family values are above average.

These things count a lot more than meme-Q.

Yeah but Ashkenazi are a minority in Israel and they dominate there as well.
What is your source on the Nordic narcissism thing?

as a complete life failure, like all people here, i've had the chance to know enough jews to have an informed opinion on this topic. many of them certainly are very intelligent - i'd guess that their curve shows more of a plateau in the 95-115 range, giving them a disproportionately higher group on the above-average end. most of them aren't all that bright, but rather they're confident because they arise from a culture that tells them they are fantastic, supports them no matter what, explicitly teaches how to rip-off the rest of society, and makes it difficult to criticize them. what you end up with are a bunch of cocky-about-their-smarts-jews who aren't really all that intelligent and certainly not well-rounded. additionally, they suffer from very high rates of neurotic mental conditions - they may be smart but they're hardly ever balanced and healthy and at peace. the ones who are typically have strayed the farthest from their jewish roots and don't think of themselves as jews first. there are also large groups of utterly stupid jews but they behave like tight tribes and keep themselves afloat by discriminating against everyone else constantly.

Racial nepotism certainly exists within the Jewish community, and the Jewish established quota systems are denying hard-working whites access to universities in place of lower achieving blacks because of "muh diversity'.

It's not that hard to see that they are actively working against Europeans in their own countries.

The Manchus who conquered China were actually less intelligent than the Han Chinese that they enslaved, yet they still took advantage of the weaknesses present in the ruling dynasty of that time to conquer and subjugate the majority of China.

Just look at the media's blatant anti-white agenda. Whites aren't stupid per we, just suocidally docile. They need to wake up and realize what survival of the fittest actually is.

this leaf is being honest and i think he's correct to an extent. what he doesn't understand is how much the support of his familly helps. it's not the values or culture or any of that shit that makes you sound good, it's the material support and willingness to defend you against any infraction you commit against the non-jew society.

Why else did Hitler introduce laws on pure blooded marriages and racism? Jews are genetically better because a selective pressure (persecution) made them perform better in certain tasks. Couple with a culture of learning from the Torah since the times of King Solomon. Nazi's copied elements of Judaism
>Chosen people
Its not mentioned today in history because it would raise awkward questions.

We have strong family values but as far as I know no one in my family has committed any serious infractions against society.

Certainly none of my family are criminals or hustlers or scam artists or anything like that.

There are much easier ways to make a living in white society than by trying to subvert it, it's honestly not that hard to make an honest living.

to continue, think of the classic tale of a parent in America turning in their shithead son to the police because he has committed an awful crime. now imagine a jewish family doing that, ever. lol.

>da nahtzi bad
>free science will die if we dont get them tax payer sheckels
>juden still worlds #1 victim

Hitler was a racist, user, he believed Jews are racially predisposed to evil and antisocial behavior, a view embraced by much of Sup Forums and the World at large, unfortunately.

This isn't news.

Jews married of elites in the community and high achievers. Jews are gigantically comically over-represented in every intellectual field. Intelligence is far more genetic than people like to admit. Sure anyone can go to the gym or study really hard but only a few can be supreme athletes

Ashkenazi Jews interred with European nobility. They are just self-hating whites with a bit of Arab addmixture. And no, they don't dominate Israel. Plenty of more genetically Semitic Jews are on equal footing with them.

Regardless of any of this, Jews are a threat to my country and people and need to be exterminated regardless of their IQ average. If they do have a higher IQ, it only makes them a bigger threat, that needs to be exterminated with even more extreme prejudice.

Also, about the nordics/Anglos being either narcissistic or completely cucked/docile, just live around them and you'll understand.

word. Fuck justice, right? Let's go with social justice instead

>it's honestly not that hard to make an honest living.
I agree with this for US/Canada absolutely. The main thing is the reduction of obstacles. Poor people have a lot of problems to overcome on the way to success that make a big difference, whereas the more materially and family supported have fewer. in the long-term the successful who start out with no support do better, but only half of them reach stability at all, which is a rough set of odds. 90% of the upper middle class will achieve some measure of stability owing largely to the lack of obstacles preventing them from pursuing that honest living. most jews are dishonest in small interactions, not on a grand scale.

>As a compleye failure at life, like all people here.

Hi Schlomo. Nice try.

Diseases Common to all Jewish Groups

Cystic Fibrosis
Familial Mediterranean Fever
Fragile X Syndrome
Glycogen Storage Disease Type II
Phenylalanine Hydroxylase Deficiency
Retinitis Pigmentosa 28
Smith-Lemli-Opitz Syndrome
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Tay-Sachs Disease
Wilson Disease
jewishgeneticdiseases.org/jewish-genetic-diseases/

Jews legitimately are predisposed towards several mental disorders, by a factor of magnitudes.

Einstein stole it.

Ashkenazi Jewish Diseases

3-Phosphoglycerate Dehydrogenase Deficiency
Abetalipoproteinemia
Alport Syndrome
Arthrogryposis, Mental Retardation and Seizures
Autism Spectrum Disorder, Epilepsy and Arthrogryposis
Bardet-Biedl Syndrome
Bloom Syndrome
Canavan Disease
Carnitine Palmitoyltransferase ll Deficiency
Choreoacanthocytosis
Congenital Amegakaryocytic Thrombocytopenia
Congenital Disorder of Glycosylation la
Cystic Fibrosis
Deafness-Autosomal Recessive 77
Dyskeratosis Congenita, Autosomal Recessive
Ehlers-Danlos VllC
Enhanced S-Cone Syndrome
Factor XI Deficiency
Familial Dysautonomia
Familial Hypercholesterolemia
Familial Hyperinsulinism
Fanconi Anemia-Group C
Fragile X Syndrome
Galactosemia
Gaucher Disease
Glycogen Storage Disease 1A
Glycogen Storage Disease Type IV / Adult Polyglucosan Body Disease
Glycogen Storage Disease Type VII
Hermansky-Pudlak Syndrome 3
Joubert Syndrome 2
Lipoamide Dehydrogenase Deficiency
Maple Syrup Urine Disease 1B
Mitochondrial Complex 1 Deficiency
Mucolipidosis IV (ML4)
Multiple Sulphatase Deficiency
Nemaline Myopathy 2
Niemann-Pick Disease Type A/B
Nonsyndromic Hearing Loss
Osteopetrosis 1
Polycystic Kidney Disease, Autosomal Recessive
Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 1A
Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia DNAH5
Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia DNAI1
Primary Ciliary Dyskinesia DNAI2
Primary Hyperoxaluria Type 3
Retinitis Pigmentosa 28
Retinitis Pigmentosa 59
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Tay-Sachs Disease
Tyrosinemia-Type 1
Usher Syndrome-Type IF
Usher Syndrome-Type III
Walker Warburg Syndrome and Other FKTN-Related Dystrophies
Wilson Disease
Zellweger Syndrome Spectrum-PEX2

Sephardic-Mizrahi Diseases

3-Methylglutaconic Aciduria, Type III / Optic Atrophy 3, with Cataract
Acute Infantile Liver Failure
Adrenoleukodystrophy-X-Linked
Asparagine Synthetase Deficiency
Ataxia Telangiectasia
Autoimmune Polyglandular Syndrome
Beta-Globin-Related Hemoglobinopathies
Cerebrotendinous Xanthomatosis
Chronic Granulomatous Disease
Congenital Insensitivity to Pain with Anhidrosis
Congenital Myasthenic Syndrome
Corticosterone Methyloxidase Deficiency
Cystic Fibrosis
Cystinosis
Fanconi Anemia-Group A
Fragile X Syndrome
Glycogen Storage Disease Type III
Glycogen Storage Disease Type V
Hereditary Spastic Paraparesis 49
Homocystinuria due to MTHFR Deficiency
Inclusion Body Myopathy 2
Infantile Cerebral and Cerebellar Atrophy
Leber Congenital Amaurosis 2-Retinitis Pigmentosa 20
Limb Girdle Muscular Dystrophy Type 2B
Megalencephalic Leukoencephalopathy with Subcortical Cysts
Metachromatic Leukodystrophy
Microphthalmia / Anophthalmia
Mitochondrial Complex 1 Deficiency
Mitochondrial Myopathy and Sideroblastic Anemia
Myoneurogastrointestinal Encephalopathy
Omenn Syndrome
Ornithine Aminotransferase Deficiency
Polyglandular Autoimmune Syndrome, Type I
Pontocerebellar Hypoplasia Type 6
Progressive Cerebello-Cerebral Atrophy
Renal Tubular Acidosis and Deafness
Retinitis Pigmentosa 25
Retinitis Pigmentosa 26
Retinitis Pigmentosa 28
Spinal Muscular Atrophy
Tay-Sachs Disease
Usher Syndrome-Type IIA
Wilson Disease
Wolman Disease / Cholesteryl Ester Storage Disease
Zellweger Syndrome Spectrum

LADY!

No one deserves to be exterminated, that's just pure evil and edginess talking. I wish Sup Forums would step back from this kind of shit and just like calm down a little bit.

Certainly Jewish elites have disproportionate power in the USA and that's an issue that needs to be addressed but not by sliding into degeneracy and evil.

ding ding ding

Hey I don't disagree with a thing you said. Jew boys are obnoxious as balls. They are the kid who makes a massive melodramatic scene if you're playing a school recess game and they get knocked over. Their thirst for revenge at any perceived slight is outrageously inappropriate in most cases. And ya, the chosen people thing gets to their head at an extremely early age.
They aren't on the average very pleasant much of the time (many are disrespectful to you if you aren't super tight with them), however I've had a couple of a close Jewish friends and they are really good, genuine people. I don't know many brokers or bankers or financiers or Hollywood types.

If Jews are so smart, why are they doing the same things that got them rounded up the last time?
If Jews are so smart, why can't they see what's coming?

Irish people are predisposed to certain ailments like Cystic fibrosis as well? Haitians have sickle cell anemia. Every person is a walking horrorshow of DNA miskates and crooked genomes. Who gives a fuck. Try explain why jews are so overrepresented in every single intellectual field without resorting to muh >conspiracy

anyone else realized captcha have been giving the same picture over and over again recently so that bots could flood the board?
just miss the first captcha and it gives you the same one over and over.

It's really a damn shame that people here are willing to give up basic morality and rational thought in favor of groupthink and just repeating whatever stupid edgy shit someone else posted.

If Sup Forums has taught me anything it's that people are really cruel and stupid and on a fundamental level no different than people in the Middle Ages or in Africa.

Pic related is you, basically.

nepotism

Kill yourself kike. It doesn't matter whether you or your family are truly involved in any of this, the fact of the matter is, Zionism is real and a definite force of nature in politics.

No one here is going to believe your shit. I wish my PC wasn't in the shop atm, so I could start posting infographs/links about zionism.

there are endless jewish films books and articles talking exactly about how annoying they are. they play it off via hollywood as charming in some way but they're quite frank about how annoying they are. their response is "hey that's us, and we love ourselves, all jewy and shit." if you want real anti-jew ammo, just read their own writings about themselves. they realize that if judged by the standards of white society they're not going to do well, that's why they force diversity, in order to dilute their otherness.

>Sir William Dampier
OMG IS THAT THE SAME WILLIAM DAMPIER THAT ALONG WITH CROWLEY THOUGHT THEY DISCOVERED PEPY'S ISLAND??
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pepys_Island

youtube.com/watch?v=AWKmazrRIwA&ytbChannel=Geography Now

Most Jews I know are in denial.

Doesn't mean they are stupid but they just don't browse Sup Forums or understand the rise of antisemitic politics.

That being said no one can foresee the future, least of all groups like Sup Forums that are heavily ideological.

Here we go, keep posting them!

Throw some references on there user and it's good to go.

so is the aether true or not???

and why does it say not to trust stuff before 1945? the aether was theorised before it, and kikes had more control over science after the war than before it surely.

>reddit-spacing faggot
>is faggot
faggot.

>It doesn't matter whether you or your family are truly involved in any of this

From a strictly moral and pragmatic point of view it does matter unless you believe in guilt by association.

>I wish my PC wasn't in the shop atm, so I could start posting infographs/links about zionism.

It's okay we're on Sup Forums, you really don't need to.

Shut up kike. That garbage feel-good virtue signalling bullshit has no power here.

You fuck with us, you die. Survival of the fittest.

>And then you have fields like physics where nepotism is not a thing, it's just science.
Do you not know of Einstein's career? He worked for the Patent Office. None of his inventions are his own.

So Einstein was given it? Ed Witten. Oppenheimer? Just like that. The biggest catastrophe to Europe was losing our European Jewry. A huge portion were talented scientists and academics. People worship Hitler on this board but he set Europe back a century.

I'm just saying, take it down a couple of notches.

No one is arguing that Jewish elites in the USA have too much power.

I didn't say anything except that it's all three and that white boy failures can't come to grips with it. Look at your fallacious points.
The Manchus conquered ancient china and were less intelligent. Therefore Jews aren't intelligent.
Blatant anti-white, pro-diversity propaganda that keeps hard working whites down and out. That means their success is not a result of intelligence!
they subjagage European countries. This is connected to intelligence how?

it's as if this kike thinks we care about some meaningless percentage of the 7 billion humans that presently exist. you are not being gassed because you are a jew, you are being gassed because you are a manipulative and destructive element in society. someone who is rotten on their own is allowed to live, if reviled. someone who is working to make the rest of society rotten is a problem that must be dealt with. your actions in this thread alone reflect what your motivations are.

this pretty much.

>Morals

Says the most immoral and predatory race of parasites on the planet. You would like me to be moral wouldn't you? Makes me easier to exit.

Also, see:

>And then you have fields like physics where nepotism is not a thing, it's just science.

Physicist checking in. You are an idiot. In my group, my Professor even somewhat pushes for German nepotism because 90% of the time, foreigners applying are shit. Looking at the elite Universities in the US and how jews make up like 60% of their students across all subjects... it certainly is nepotism, always was nepotism and always will be nepotism.

Few capable Jews reached the top through hard work and dedication and then used nepotism to fill up the ranks below which can be done by average IQ Jews. From time to time, a new "genius" will show up to take the place of the old genius and keep the nepotism going.

abebooks.com/servlet/SearchResults?sortby=19&tn=history science its relations philosophy religion
if any anons want an early edition

>you are not being gassed because you are a jew, you are being gassed because you are a manipulative and destructive element in society.

Oh cool so if I'm ethnically Jewish and not manipulative and destructive I don't get persecuted?

Because that's pretty much what I wanted to begin with.

help pls

My point here is obvious, just because one race subjugates another does not mean that said race is necessarily smarter than the other.

I don't get it.
Is this hebrew fucking cunt unironically jewing the fuck out of us?
Is this oven dodging fuckwad unironically expressing his wishes over problematic goyim behaviour on fucking Sup Forums?
Is this cunt lampshade unironically comparing white people to subhuman nigger on a spectre of barbaric violence?
Is this mamser putz cuntbag just asking for me to put a lead in his kike head out of my Luger?

Im talking about the physicists who actually discovered important shit, how can that be nepotism

Calm down, Hans-Mohammed.

>Oh cool so if I'm ethnically Jewish and not manipulative and destructive I don't get persecuted?
You're going to the oven either way, kike, because white race cannot afford hair splitting with your scum degenerate race anymore. You're an eternal nomadic rat cunt and menace to white people, you must be removed.

Stop plebbit spacing, hebrew fuck, you don't belong here.

Experience, tribalism and intelligence. I have no problem with Jews. We can/should learn from them. They have perfected ethnic/religious nationalism. Jews have massive influence on the World? Why don't you? Probably your society lacks cohesion and history that Jews have. And they are probably smarter than you(unless you are a Jap), by an insignificant amount(unless you are black).
But they need fresh blood, and they know it. The lists I posted are from a Jewish site.
Most 'ethnic' Jews are screened before marriage now.

But my point was that it is all three. They do have a higher proportion of intelligent people, nepotism, and culture of competitiveness/subjugation.
You are trying to use the other two to dismiss the first, and that is fallacious. I never said that subjugation means they are more intelligent. You implied I said that.

So not that thing at all, just more edgy nonsense from future terrorism victim number NEIN.

It's kind of karmic in a way that you're being replaced by Muslims considering how evil and cruel you are.

>physicists who actually discovered important shit

You don't know how that works, do you? The professor is the one getting all the credit, yet the work is actually done by post docs, phd students and sometime bachelor/master students. The professor himself barely does shit, yet gets all the credit. Then after 20-30 years of doing this and becoming a relevant name in his field, he has a Jewish post doc working for him that seems eager for more. With his connections, the Professors shifts the opinion of the decisions makers on "who becomes the next Professor for XXX" and then the Jew gets the position, while most other post docs who also want to become a Professor, come out empty handed.

It is rather easy to push this system. But of course, it not just "he got the position because he is a Jew". You also have to be capable and dedicated. But when you have 10 people of similar capabilities "applying" to become a Professor in the US, being Jewish will greatly increase the odds at the elite universities.

In the end, there is no single physicist who discovers shit. It's the professor getting all the credit while an army of minions is actually doing the work, research and discovery.

How do you know that not from your polish roots?

>nepotism
Is that so wrong? Why enrich another tribe?

>I don't get persecuted
nope
pic related, the next pogrom(oh by the way the secular and progressive jews in the west are literally paving the road to the next one) will be the final one. every single time before had the leaders had the luxury of just getting the yhids of of their countries and the pattern repeats itself. No the next pogrom will be the final one.

It's very much a part of Polish culture as well.

>oh by the way the secular and progressive jews in the west are literally paving the road to the next one

Of course they are, they always do.

>No the next pogrom will be the final one.

Well let's hope it doesn't come to that. I'm able and willing to go out in a blaze of glory but all things considered I'd rather grow old.

I find that depressing

How many Polish Jews does it take to screw in a lightbulb?

>they always do
its insanity, pure insanity

>blaze of glory
Pff. Jews don't die. They become crypto-Jews 'till things cool down.

Yeah, I wish there was some way to stop them before things get completely out of hand.

That's not gonna happen if it happens this time around, too much information and genetic tests and shit and the antisemites are much too fanatical with their genetic autism.

One Goy.