Germany owes Poland $1,500,000,000,000 USD + COMPOUND INTEREST

Krautcucks
>pay denbts

$1,500,000,000,000 USD (no Eurocuck currency bullshit you can hyperinflate away either)

Sagen sie das mit mir....
>SCHNELLES
>ABZAHLEN

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrophilia
jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/goering-eckardt-ohne-den-islam-waere-es-langweilig-in-deutschland/
youtube.com/watch?v=iBhhJZAkI8U
bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-35931673
wikileaks.org/wiki/Belgium:_Dutroux_dossier_summary,_1235_pages,_2005
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_March
isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Get fucked Krautcucks. Pay Denbts

I support this because it is good counter-pressure to German pressure on Poland.

Having said that i would wish Poland had someone like Orban in charge instead to the semi-retards that they now have.

Hands off our Brexit compensation money.

POLED.COM

Time to pay up, Hanz.

Hohohohoho!
Look now who is being told to pay debts!

It'd be epic if Germany actually had to pay Poland for ww2.
Just imagine the autistic screeching from Merkel.

Why would they have to pay WW2 reparations? According to you lot,"Hitler did nothing wrong" so why are you guys supporting this?

All they had to do was not force the EU countries that didn't want refugees to have refugees. It was that simple. "Leave them alone"

>Germany pays 1.5 trillion to Poland
>Poland spends it on military while Germany goes broke
>Germany becomes a broke land of barbaric hordes ruled by Jews
>Gets invaded by nationalist Poles
Bizarro World is so cool.

>POLEN FIGHT FOR YOUR RIGHT
>TO FIGHT
>TO PAAAAARTTEEYYY

MUHHH GIBS
literally the niggers of Europe

>you lot
user... I..

repay denbts krautcucks

Germany owes entire Europe for flooding the place with niggers. Fuck germany

You could build a pretty dope wall for 1.5 trill

well on the bright side accelerationism might drive the kraut to declare he isn't sorry for WWII
and then it begins

It's really counter pressure and nothing more. Polacks want to drink a cocktail composed only of Jewish-American semen while the Jews want Polacks to drink a cocktail composed of Jewish-African-Arab-Turkic-CentralAsian-Gay semen.

They've been told for a year and a half now newfag. They owe us their 2%

Pay denbts krautniggers

Upwards of 70% of white Americans have German ancestry

You're only insulting yourself burgerfag

PAY DENBTS GERMANY
TICK TOCK
INTERESTS ARE TICKING

Hitler would rather support Poland than Germany if he would respawn right now
And its pretty funny

GET FUCKED MERKEL

because new niemancy sucks and are gay and shit

Oh no our ancestors were smart enough to realize Germans are autistic retards and came to America. Oh no you sure got me there you Dutroux childfucker. I want to nuke Belgium so fucking bad

>Having said that i would wish Poland had someone like Orban in charge instead to the semi-retards that they now have.

elaborate

Because of the teh lulz. Also fuck Merkel.

I disagree.

But this makes more sense than you think - post WW1 reparations were the exact reason why Hitler got elected

>You can't make fun of a nation you descend from
Have you seen how we treat England?

They will never pay it, but in the future it is a good excuse for an invasion.

I never told that. I'm supporting this because Germany never paid for the disaster they caused in Europe.

I know. If I'm not wrong, Britain too asked for WW2 reparations when the EU told them they wanted money for the Brexit.

Hungary built an actual wall, lined with barb wire, around its border and deployed their army to defend it.

>2+4

>Oh no our ancestors were smart enough to realize Germans are autistic retards

They just brought their autism to another continent. Where do you think this cancer degeneracy stems from? That's right, your backyard.

Yeah, but those were different people. Most Germans wouldnt mind starving as long they're tolerant and progressive.

Wrong. It comes from French & German kike philosophers and the Frankfurt school you potatopilled

Potatopilled nigger

POLED

Will be neat to see where the migrants go once Germany is broke.

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Negrophilia

The Frankfurt School started in Germany, it was expelled by Hitler before the war even happened, they were a heavy target as their leaders were intricately linked to the German Revolution of 1918. They've been working hard to push the same revolution here since they moved the Frankfurt School to Columbia University in the USA.

jungefreiheit.de/politik/deutschland/2017/goering-eckardt-ohne-den-islam-waere-es-langweilig-in-deutschland/

Why do idiots keep suggesting this?

It went so well last time.

France, UK, Sweden, Norway, Finland.

I'd say Denmark/Belgium/Netherlands but they'll be pre-fucked. Switzerland might defend itself but they've already started to cuck.

Die Polen sind geistige Barbaren, gottesverachtend, Schwindler und schmutzig. Der Pole ist wie der Hund, der den Wilden spielt, aber wenn er gegen den Feind zu kämpfen hat, davonläuft. Der einzige effektive Weg, mit den Polen umzugehen, ist die Faust und Entschlossenheit

youtube.com/watch?v=iBhhJZAkI8U
>Those hands are from Congo

Yeah, except propagating it never works unless you have a host nation of 'useful idiots', they sure hit the jackpot with the US.

ja, ja ich spreche deutsch sehr gut, kinder machen hitler kaput

The only correct answer in this thread. But there's a bunch of cucks who legitimately drink the kool-aid and are LARPing for realz.

my gramps fought the nazis in ww2 and id also like to put in my request for reparations owed to me for his injuries. pay up german niggers, i want my money before it disappears to all the refugees along with your race

Says the non country that houses the EU and where a huge child sextrafficking blackmail ring was exposed and all you idiots got subdued to forget about it or even worse accept it. Fuck off idiot

Poland has some neck. They would still be a backward little hellhole full of little soviets apartment blocks with the only entertainment to chase the village jew. Europe has pumped billions into poland. My country has taken millions poles I'm sick of the cretins. They are worse than gypsies because they are cleverer, they take and take and take. Hover up all the welfare too

More money to Poland which shits on EU policy and fights for conservative values.

Less money for Germany to support refugees and increased taxes(lol is that even possible) so less quality of life for the Germs which may increase likelyhood of dissatisfaction and disobedience.

You know how many Chechens applied for asylum in 2015? 100k
How many got accepted:

>LARPing for realz

don’t mind my flag

bbc.co.uk/news/world-africa-35931673

PAY DENBTS GERMANYKEKS YOU SHOULD BE A ASHAMED HOW CUKED U ARE U STUPID CUNTS: WHY THE FUCK YOU LOST THE WAR RUSSIANS HAD NO CHANCE

Which legal experts and according to which laws?

It wasn't Hitler who did something wrong. It was Germany.

>huge child sextrafficking blackmail ring was exposed

False.

>3 million Germans killed
> all ethnic Germans outside of modern Germany expulsed
>national identity irrevocably crushed
>occupied for 5 years
>split into two countries for 40, one of which was a soviet puppet
>already paid monetary reparations multiple times to multiple countries to the point where Poland declined payment from Germany in 1953
>Poland joined the german led EU which helped boost their economy

What more could they possibly want?

This. Poolanders are the Indians of Europe, last week a drunk pole ran into 2 pedestrians in my town.

God damn that is saddening

pooshits already got that amount by being in the fucking eu thanks to germany
disgusting pooshit niggers

I don't speak arabic sorry

Drove into*
Really need to get some sleep

the best jewish legal experts according to the international law of muh 6 GORRILION

funnily enough 6 GORRILION is also the exact number germany must pay

>lawyers say

oh ok good guess they'll have no problem proving that in court then

oh wait no they can't

More like Polish immigrants depressed wages. Middle class worked out because smart Poles worked but that would have happened with normal Visa requirements anyways? Instead we got criminal trash that were told to fuck off from their local village. All poland want from Europe is too take all the gibs they can the destroy the EU. They hate europe all they want is money.

It's just a distraction. Kraut-led EU wants to fine us for not taking in refugees - just take it out of the mountain of money you owe us. Check & mate motherfuckers.

It's in their best interest to pay it too. When they're all fleeing from the camel jockeys invading their homes we'll have a better infrastructure when they arrive.

>Poland gets legendary gibs
>Poland leaves EU after receiving gibs
>mfw Poland is better at Jewing the EU then Jews are

wikileaks.org/wiki/Belgium:_Dutroux_dossier_summary,_1235_pages,_2005

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/White_March

isgp-studies.com/belgian-x-dossiers-of-the-dutroux-affair

Dutroux and the dead witnesses on Jewtube

You are a special kind of retard aren't you?

They have high criminal energy.
In Italy some Poles kidnaped a model and tried to sell her in the internet.

You know they are only doing this because Germany is so caught up in giving all their money to migrants via welfare. This is an economic attack that's only purpose is to fuck with Germany BACK.

Hate to sound like a t_d faggot, but this shit is actually based AF.

I think Angela is obliged to force her shitskins to severe slave labor.

> 99,8% white country, german gulag supervisors (germans love such sadistic jobs), niggers and shitskins and replaceable slave labor.

2+4, have you ACTUALLY read what's it about, and can show where does it say ANYTHING about reparations?

Good moi bracia will get more many, many sloties!!! hehehe

مص بلدي كبير الديك البولندية

hard to disagree until germany gets new management

It considers all issues connected with ww2 as settled.
The soviet union who represented polish claims for reperations signed

C O M P O U N D INTEREST

$1,500,000,000 with 5% interest per year for 72 years amounts to more than the entire planet's GDP of any given year.

Germany should PAY DENBTS.

>But you, when you pray, enter into your room, and when you have shut your door, pray to your Father who is in secret; and your Father who sees in secret shall reward you openly.

Catholics, errybuddy! *slow clapping*

Let me guess, you watch infowars too? People like their conspiracies, no competent person with a reputation to uphold would ever use a retard like Dutroux to provide them with underage girls to abuse.

He was using smoke and mirrors to shine light off of his own already fucked up case.

I fucking hate Poles man. They have a shitty language, food , culture etc. Don't forget their inbred slav faces too

Slavs in generell are not the problem. Russians, czechs and slovaks are good people.

But poles are a problem for europe and beyond

So you are just a strawmanning retard or a shill. I dont even know why im wasting my time. Your swamp plot of land is only known for being continually raped and pillaged and a movie thats about how shitty your country is. In Bruges. Fuck off retard

Go away, plz Mehmet.

Also
>smoke and mirrors
>large sums of cash being wired to his account coinciding with kidnapping dates is just smoke and mirrors

Fuck off Germanocucks, Poland's based as fuck.

American butthurt ITT is pretty fucking high are you fraid of German cock niggers? woulf of expected some nigger tierish comments from kurwa nation, tho

hey, polish language sounds decent if you can understand it.

Tbh I don't want to know how it sounds like to non speakers

>an illegal invader who wasn't legally representing poland signed something
top zozzle

The Romans fed my ancestors to the lions. After 2000 years of compounding, my Jew math tells me that the Italians owe me trillions of dollars.

Will that be cash or check?