Kraut/pol/ & AfD General - Resistance Edition

24.09.2017 GENERAL ELECTION
15.10.2017 Regional election in Niedersachsen
15.10.2017 Austrian legislative election

>AfD Basic Program's list of contents in english
pastebin.com/kgPsjYNk
>AfD's Basic Program (in german)
alternativefuer.de/wp-content/uploads/sites/7/2016/05/2016-06-27_afd-grundsatzprogramm_web-version.pdf

ENGLISH VIDEOS:

>Petry's Interview on NATO, Refugees, Sharia, Turkey and Borders
youtu.be/8eLugvZJ0nE
>AfD MEP on Trump's victory
youtu.be/nxrDxAKaJKQ
>60 Genders - AfD's Steffen Königer gives the Greens a Reality Check
youtube.com/watch?v=YvzLGuSCDA4
>AfD pro-Syria on FB: "Merkel must go!"
archive.fo/W1fFO

>MEME RELATED
>Meme Collections 2.0
postimg org/gallery/18y2lj7ka/
myalbum.com/album/cqW8x9o4884o
myalbum.com/album/GQh1fBMtneIw
myalbum.com/album/QyUbznsk75Cw
myalbum.com/album/1Y3zCPdKj7pZ

>Einzelfall-Map (Isolated cases - crime map)
google.com/maps/d/viewer?mid=1_rNT3k2ZXB-f9z-2nSFMIBQKXCs&hl=en_US

>Resources from the 2016 election
pastebin.com/eKuavhHu

TASKS:
>Gather lurkers
>Make memes
>Spell-check memes
>Spread memes
>Come up with new ideas
>Ignore the shills

If you can spare some shekels:
afd.de/geld-spenden/

They accept PayPal

Wahlnavi
>wahlnavi.de

Wahl-O-Mat:
>wahl-o-mat.de/bundestagswahl2017/

Weidel leaves ZDF Debate
>youtube.com/watch?v=TDi_TKa3R40
Storch vs Bushido
>youtu.be/R3juZ-CwXG8
Nigel Farage speech
>youtu.be/iFOBH1F2pz4
press conference about islam
>youtube.com/watch?v=hkhj_Ww3JaU
Hart aber Fair
>youtube.com/watch?v=qI9ajODQaI0
Schlussrunde
>youtube.com/watch?v=1dZhgR_Y0sU

Other urls found in this thread:

afd.de/zeit-spenden
afd.de/wahlhelfer
youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
wahlbeobachtung.de/
youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0
archive.is/K1zDX
youtube.com/watch?v=K91WIBsKu_Y
youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/cdu-csu-vor-der-bundestagswahl-drei-tage-unsicherheit-a-1169116.html
dubisthalle.de/staatsanwaltschaft-will-anklage-wegen-wahlfaelschung-in-halle-erheben
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

For german Anons who want to go the extra mile:

The AfD is still looking for people who can spend some time before the election to placard posters, distribute flyers and stuff into mailboxes, man info booths (together with experienced guys, of course), help prepare locations for speeches, look for posters being damaged/stolen, go to local meetups to discuss plans/ideas etc.
>afd.de/zeit-spenden

Also if not even more important apply as Wahlhelfer to prevent election fraud. (Check your local deadlines at your town hall) You get even some money from the government for this, between 60-90€.
>For the most towns this is expired by now

Or if you don't want to spend the entire election day at the polling station, please go there as Wahlbeobachter. Every citizen got the right to be there when they count the votes! Just go there a few minutes before 6pm on election day. You don't need to do anything else.

>afd.de/wahlhelfer
>youtube.com/watch?v=6vZ9Sv_ot90
>wahlbeobachtung.de/

Will there be antifa voter fraud again?

1st for >civnat

youtube.com/watch?v=7Qy9iCuclR0
Video i made.Pls tellme how you like it and what part i could improve etc.

Antifa is too stupid for that.

Won't we get a big influx of newfags due to the bild.de article? Shall we drop some heavy redpills? They will all be converted anyway given enough time. But now is our chance... ok most likely not at this our on a friday.

3/4 Deutscher reportiert ein

Reminder to do this anyway. As Reichsführer Höcke would say: Nach der Wahl ist vor der Wahl. The next elections are coming, on state level, starting as early as October 15 in Niedersachsen. So the AfD will again need Wahlkämpfer, Wahlhelfer and Wahlbeobachter.

>wohl eher 6-7%
Ist doch totaler Quatsch, google doch einfach.

>protip: Es werden nicht weniger mit der Zeit

Chile:
>100% Hispanic
>30% white, 50% mestizo
>government keeps flooding country with hundreds of thousends of Haitians a year
>calls other countries civnats

Of course there will. AfD votes "not counted" will easily go into the thousands, maybe even tens of thousands. Or maybe there will be a missing truck again carrying like 300k mail votes.

Ich setze auf mindestens 12%, wenn nicht sogar 13-15%.

>Hoecke
Wegen dem waehl ich euren Laden auch nicht. Kranker Typ.

Lost my wallet and a nice friendly Refugee gave it back to me (pic related), after I counted my money I noticed that he even put additional 500€ in it.
What a friendly refugee.

Höcke ist wortwörtlich der beste Mann der AfD.

Jetzt so wie die AfD grade konsolidiert ist gefällt sie mir sehr gut. Natioalliberal bis völkischkonservativ

Was ist an dem denn krank?!?

>not posting with proxies

viel Spass, wenn Jamal im Knast dein Loch pozzed

not so much if enough of us are going to be Wahlhelfer / Wahlbeobachter.

>Deutsche Polizei
>internetbewandt

Every Bild-Leser who has two functional brain cells left will understand that this was an illustration, and not "fake". Might even be that some editor wanted to help the AfD in a roundabout way and thus chose this topic. They will rather agree with us.

Those who think OMG HOW HORRIBLE HOW COULD ANYONE BE AGAINST MERKEL AND RAPEFUGEES are probably too stupid to use a computer anyway.

:DDDDD breddy gud

Wen interessiert's, Troll?
You know, if it weren't late and the thread needed bumping, nobody would even talk to you.

>Bild reader
>more than one brain cell

heh

Back to Anatolia.

10/10 XDXDXDXD:_----

Yeah, I do have my issues with Libertarianism in the long term but our economy is so fucked we desperately need it right now.

Einfach nur verblendet. Sich von der Vergangenheit und den damit verbundenen Schuldkomplexen loszuloesen - bin ich voll dafuer. Sollen deswegen Verbrechen relativiert bzw. laecherlich gemacht werden? Kindisch, formatlos. So einen Mann will ich nicht in meinem Staat sehen.

Unterirdische Ausstrahlung, null Massenwirkung und ganz schwache Rhetorik waeren auch noch zu nennen. Aber um Stil zu erkennen braucht es auch Stil, und den spreche ich mal 90% der AfD-Waehlerschaft ab.

gib mal 1 proxy der hier funktioniert.

denke zwar, dass die deutsche Bullizei zu unterbelichtet ist mich zu fangen aber ein mulmiges Geföhl bleibt.

BEWARE

THIS IS NOT A REAL PHOTO

AND THE CDU DIDN'T USE IT AS AN AD

FAKE NEWS ALERT

Somebody contact the BILD please, I want them to print this on page 1 next.

Gun laws should be loosened too

>Verbrechen

meinst du diese "Verbrechen" die 1:1 aus der Siegerpropaganda übernommen werden mussten weil man sonst erschossen wurde und heute noch ins Gefängnis kommt?

>so what do you think of foreigners who are smart, have a good job, contribute to society, and love this country? i have a friend but i cant convince him to vote afd, he thinks as soon as they take power every non-german will be fucked. me personally i dont have nothing against them, as long as germans are the majority in the country. but the media propaganda is just too strong. how can i convince him?

I'm sure he can do well in his home country. If you allow everyone to come here just because it's economically viable then the country will lose its character really fast. Also, there's regression to the mean and all that, just because he is smart doesn't mean his kids will be. Germans are pretty productive, inventive and industrious, foreigners aren't an upgrade unless we talk about ethnic Germans like German-Americans or the Volga-Germans.

pild leser always confuse Sup Forums and /po/
was chan mentioned in bild?

>Hurr Durr I'm retarded

yes, I'm not sure if some people from bild.de published this article to support AfD...

this is clearly an advertisement for the AfD and I think the people from bild.de knew this.

what's going on there?

Darf sie gar nicht weil das hier US territorium ist und Volksverhetzung in den USA keine Straftat ist.

Definitely. I think there should be export restrictions on certain cutting edge stuff though, the West is currently giving away a lot of its tech to China, strengthening a potential rival, just to keep the price for a few trinkets down.

pretty good

Thanks for the warning bro, repped

You mean in regards to firearms technology?

can any artfag get some msm logos on top of the party logos in related.pic?

Du wirst als deutscher Staatsbürger nach deutschem Recht behandelt. Und wenn sie an deine IP kommen verknacken sie dich auch. Kommen sie halt (bisher) nur nicht ran.

>Sollen deswegen Verbrechen relativiert bzw. laecherlich gemacht werden?

Mimimi. Shit den keinen interessieren sollte. Sagen, sich von der Vergangenheit zu lösen und gleichzeitig doch für shit aus der Vergangenheit shillen.

>Die Lügen der Nachkriegspropaganda aufzudecken ist kindisch.

>Unterirdische Ausstrahlung, null Massenwirkung und ganz schwache Rhetorik
Würde sagen, darin übertrifft Höcke 95% all unserer Politiker, das sind nämlich alles nutzlose Würmer die nichtmal abgesprochenen Talkrunden standhalten können...

Oh no. I mean shit like robotics and electronics. I don't think if small arms make much of a differene these days.

Awoooooooooooooooooooooooo

>was chan mentioned in bild?

Yes, apparently we are the origin of many fake AfD posters and some people got butthurt.

How the fuck is a peace of tender rib meat gonna quench my thirst?

if we leave aside the postal vote fraud going on i'm interested in two things, firstly will CDU turn out be suppressed much, their entire campaign strategy seems to have backfired badly. second, INSA has CDU at 34% currently, with not all transferring to AfD, is this rock bottom for CDU? if not how many more points will they lose?

Ja. Weil das hier amerikanisches Territorium ist und in den USA keine Straftat darstellt und sie daher auch nichts rausgeben müssen. Wie ich bereits sagte.

I agree on both counts, this is very dangerous.

Ich brauche ein MLPD oder DKP post

HOCH LEBE SED-Chan

Vieles der Siegerpropaganda stimmt aber nun einmal. Soll ich es leugnen weil es haesslich ist? So waechst man nicht. Man sollte eher andere Fragen aufwerfen wie z.B. freie Meinungsaeusserung (in DE fast abgeschafft), tatsaechliche Opferzahlen und Kriegsgruende im zweiten Weltkrieg und und und. Stattdessen versucht man sich durch niedrigintelligente Parolen auch noch den letzten Dorfproletennazi zu sichern. So wird das nichts. Unwaehlbar fuer die breite Masse ist man bereits, denn man hat sich einfach zu dumm angestellt. Themen welche von den Medien ausgeschlachtet werden haetten viel subtiler platziert werden muessen.

It's not from us, but made by the official AfD meme team

% estimate on AfD?

archive.is/K1zDX

15%

Remember to get mad.

youtube.com/watch?v=K91WIBsKu_Y

11-14% realisitically.

14.88%

´

DAILY REMINDER

KEEP
MAKING
THESE
THREADS
AFTER
THE
ELECTION

Woher weißt du dass es stimmt wenn es nie objektiv bewiesen wurde?

Ich weiß das weil ich Prof. Dr. Dr. der Geschichtswissenschaften bin. Das musst du mir glauben weil du sonst ins Gefängnis kommst. Du glaubst mir doch jetzt, oder?

20%

aim high faggots

>Remember to get mad.
Madness is a constant companion since summer 2015.

Me on the left when voting for the AfD.

you see, now i am confused.
i thought the main thrust of the bild article from last thread was that afd herself used shoooped pics?

>some people got butthurt
holy shice man
youtube.com/watch?v=9U4Ha9HQvMo

Sachsen-Anhalt is a small eastern state.

The blood around the 'o' is the right touch. Well done.

The obvious manipulation by the corrupted pollsters is a German wide phenomenon

Hallo liebe Bild Leser, für euch ein paar Informationen, die sonst etwas zu kurz kommen.

Hello Dear Bild readers, here some information for you!

see

He didn't even the holy 6 gorillion, he just said plastering everything with Holocaust memorials is ugly. What's your big issue with that?

Sorry ,Merkel &CDU win landslide

Your Sisters gonna BLACKED

>that afd herself used shoooped pics?

But not in the official election campaign. There might be some meme pics around on Twitter also used by party members ironically and unironically. But these pics, actually originating here, or most likely the Deutsch/pol/ from infinity-chan, are just taken and send around, but in now way used as official campaign posters.

And you know how the media behaves, produce as much "clickbait" as possible to get some kind of scandal going.

>nicht das ästhetisch überlegene gerade Stangenmagazin benutzend

Schande

+++ strategy fag internal 40% are no more edition +++
So, what happened so far?
The cdu internally predicted 40%, due to popularity of mamma merkle.
They even got forsa to agree, but the projection had to be dropped to 36% within the last 40 days.
In her latest appearance, ursula von der laien reiterated this, 40%+.
Now the governments press office published a report on how everyone in cdu is nervous about the polls:
spiegel.de/politik/deutschland/cdu-csu-vor-der-bundestagswahl-drei-tage-unsicherheit-a-1169116.html
can you imagine the damage and infighting, if it isn't 40%, but only 35%? 33% (the correct masonic value)
And this blood letting at gains 4 afd?
That would totally undermine HER within the party.
so, btfo HER, she is key

I have become mamma merkle, destroyer of nations and continents.
What else do i have to do to drop below 30%?

Ich denke ich habe ausreichend darueber gelesen und versucht moeglichst objektiv zu bleiben.

Aber andersherum: Sollte es doch alles stimmen, sind dann Aussagen wie die von Hoecke nicht morallos? Und nur weil ein Prof.Dr. Sowieso dir im Internet sagt deutsche Verbrechen gab es nicht, musst es ja nicht stimmen, oder?

There are some obstacles to be overcome, so that more faggots vote afd.

First, it isn't even about wheter one likes th afd or not, who cares anyway,
they have no chance at government even @20% .
It is about finally having a credible opposition again, they happen to be called afd atm.

To prevent this from habbeneding, the agit prop media* in concert with the established parties
conducted a veritable self serving smear campaign. So much so, that trusting normies started
to pick up on it on their own. (Let KEK show no mercy, should they ever realize the depth of the betrayal)

What people need, is to find COURAGE to vote the pariah.
Therefore, they need to DISOBEY their media programming.
This can only happen, if they see through it, and memes can help with that.
Since they are entangled in a matrix of controlled emotion and manufactured outrage,
they need PERMISSION to step outside of that.
Inducing or posing QUESTIONS directly is a good starting point.
Once, the tough question is manifest, they have (been given) permission to ponder it.
That is to say, they subconciencly realize that something is wrong,
but need help putting the finger on it.

You might freely admit now, that luegenpresse was a mistake and unbefitting of the situation.
It shalt thus be called agit prop media from now on.

They don't have a fucking clip in there!

So? Fuck Poles. We know what they did for us. They already have OUR LANDS in new fake Poland. They can leave our MUTILATED land for sure

They flooded Europe with lipka tatars and gave refuge to gypsies that were being (rightly genocided) in Holy Germanic Roman Empire

*smacks lips profusely*
SO HOL UP HOL UP
*pretends to be a country*
SO U BE SAYIN
*attacks all of its neighbours in the 1920's*
SO HOL UP U BE SAYIN
*causes serious diplomatic incident in free city of Danzig*
AAAYYYOOO SO U BE SAYIN
*genocides tens of thousands of innocent germans in Versailles corridor*
U BE SAYIN
*massacres ukrainians*
HOL UP HOL UP
*tries to expand to the black sea*
AYYYOO U BE SAYIN
*gets an oil portrait in early 1939 done of himself marching on Berlin*
SO U BE SAYIN
*drinks potato vodka*
HOL UP SO U BE SAYIN
*provokes the German Reich tirelessly thinking Britain and France will save its ass when it inevitably goes south*
U BE SAYIN
*blames germans and russians for polish atrocities*
WE SUM FINNA
*harbours the majority of the jewish european ashkenazic population since the early middle ages*
FINNA WE GON BE
*pretends to have a culture*
AYYYOO HOL UP WE GON BE
*claims Hamburg is part of ancient western poland*
SO WE GON BE
*forcibly polonizes national minorities*
SO U SAYIN WE GON BE
*expands like a cancer towards western Germania*
SUM FINNA
*invents post-war germanophobic atrocity propaganda tales*
WE GON BE SUM FINNA
*LARPs about an irrelevant temporary treaty with lithuania*
CHRISSSSSSSSSSSST OF EUROOOOOPEEE
*evolves from eurasian swampland primate*

Du sagst also nur weil eine vermeintlich höhere Instanz etwas behauptet muss es nicht stimmen? Gut, dann sind wir uns ja einig x)

AfD
f
D

>clip

das ist besser ein Köder

Not for the text on the left, that "Zuwanderer" only make a part of the (roughly the half) of what is commonly known as "refugees".
The pic on the right states that they made up no more than 2% (in 2016). The real percentage is probably more like 1% of the population.
Therefore they are heavily overrepresented in crime.

He probably also hates the Spiegel Founder Rudolf Augstein

Reminder that the establishment regularly commits election fraud.
Latest example:
dubisthalle.de/staatsanwaltschaft-will-anklage-wegen-wahlfaelschung-in-halle-erheben

> sind dann Aussagen wie die von Hoecke nicht morallos?

Du hast keine Ahnung, was Höcke gesagt hat, und hechelst nur der Lügenpresse hinterher. Nicht einmal hast du die tatsächlichen Sätze von ihm zum Holoklausdenkmal gelesen, sonst würdest du hier nicht von völlig irrelevanten Dingen wie "Relativierung" oder "Leugnung" rumseiern.

VOTE
O
T
E

thank you anons, read it, regret it

Tell me about your political geography. Is there a a measurable partisan lean to different states or regions, or is it some uniform mass of indifference?

Bin Wehrdienstverweigerer, ich bereue es.

AAAAAAAHH
A
A
A
A
A
H
H