Global Warming

90 degrees in September in Michigan. Explain that, climate change deniers!

Other urls found in this thread:

climatedepot.com/2017/05/22/climate-depots-new-talking-points-report-a-z-debunking-of-climate-claims/
ivn.us/2012/04/18/the-number-one-worst-polluter-on-earth-is-the-u-s-federal-government/
climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Its summer

You put it on fahrenheit, thats why it seems so high.

YOU FARTED CUNT!!!!

Um, it's autumn, faggot. You would know that if you ever decided to leave your mom's basement and go outside.

No, I put it on American. Which is the only setting it should be on.

Today was the first day of fall.

It's been autumn in Michigan for 3 hours.

Looks pretty nice

Who's denying climate change, turdboi? Climate change is constant. Man made impact on climate change is hoax, though.

But it doesn't change the fact it is still autumn. Nor does it explain why it is so hot in autumn. If it was 20 degrees in summer it wouldn't explain it because it was the first day of summer.

growing up it was never this fucking hot in September. Climate change is real. get over it.

Go cuddle up to the dogman.
It's 10 degrees here, cool breeze, crisp autumnal air and a nice rainy mist outside.

It's called weather, half-wit.

>I put it on American.
Fahrenheit is a German word and has been invented by a German physicist.

yeah its climate change, your point?

This happens every september in michigan. We always get one last heat wave before plunging into the dead of winter.

I'm jealous. I'm living in a shitty hot part of Aus and we're expecting a heatwave shortly. I just wanna be back in the Uk where it's nice and cold :(

It was cold/rainy/shit weather up until about July/August this year.
Shut the fuck up.

Wanna know the best bit?
Live right next door to a nationpark of sorts. Has great fishing and hunting (if you've got a permit).

Yes, Germans forsake the temperature scale invented by based German physicist Daniel Gabriel Fahrenheit, and instead use one devised by some Swedish cuck astronomer who was considered a big loser while alive.

This.

I've been hearing the term "Indian summer" this time of year for my entire life in MI. This is not that unusual.

>Who's denying climate change

Conservatives.

>Man made impact on climate change is hoax.

You mean this is all just a prank someone is playing to trick everyone?

Let's say scientists around the world are all getting paid to perpetuate this hoax, who is paying them and why? Is it to hurt the business? Is the government paying for this? Doesn't the corporation lobbyists control the government?

So in your conspiracy addled mind, it makes more sense to believe the corporations are making the governments pay scientists to make fake claims about global warming to hurt their own business then admit that all this pollution we are producing is having a negative effect on the environment?

It seems like if Jews were controlling everything, they would make climate change seem like a hoax to get as many shekels as they could before destroying the planet.

new england reporting in, my gardens thriving weeks longer than usual, tourist are lingering and spending money longer than usual, kids are planning to go swimming this weekend. all i ask is that you keep me in your prayers.

Germans lost the war to America twice. They don't get to decide what we accredit our temperature measurement systems to.

If you had ever bothered to read the leaked emails between Dr. Phil Jones of the University of East Anglia and Dr. Michael E. Mann of Penn St, you would know that it's a fraud.

Noone here liked the fact of zero not being the point of water freezing

I'd remove that pony pic, mods are more trigger friendly on those than when you'd post CP.
And this is coming from a fellow horsefucker.

(1) The sun is the primary driver of climate changes, not Co2

(2) Co2 is not a pollutant

AGW Theory is anti-Life

I don't think most people know the term indian summer these days, I think was used much more often back in the day. But it's probably not PC now or something

>scientific researches regarding global warming are mainly state funded
>political parties one way or another are business funded
>conservative/liberal main donors are mainly opposite businessed. While conservatives are funded by classic business - mining, oil, metal industry, wood industry, construction industry, transport industry etc. Libtards are funded by progressive businesses - green energy, it, innovative technology lifestyle products/brands, etc.
> to make power continuity, libtards planned how to hit hard conservatived, to cut their chances of taking power. And if you want to end parties potential, end their resources - funding.
>libtards comes up with masterplan- GW, to lower income of classical businesses through legislation and restructions because of classical business impact on GW and in the same time push state fundings and investment programs for progressive businesses, so they rise wealth of their funders.

GW is fraud.

What else is not clear, turdboi?

We are transitioning between summer and fall. Jeeze.

Human impact on GW, to make it clear, does not exist. GW, per se, exists.

Just thank us for sending you warm weather north faggot because the cold out west now(6weeks early) and headed your way. Get your Mittons out!
climatedepot.com/2017/05/22/climate-depots-new-talking-points-report-a-z-debunking-of-climate-claims/

All those tons of carbons we are putting into the atmosphere has to be doing something right? Or is it the belief those things are inert.

Another logical conclusion can be...

>Hey, all the money we invested into these industries are destroying the planet. Let's pretend it is a hoax so we can continue polluting and maintain our livelihoods.

Your argument kinda fails apart when you realize non-state funded research are coming to the same conclusion while only corporate sponsored research says otherwise.

It could also play into the political scheme but more so because conservatives simply backed the wrong horse.

Explain why it has gotten colder in some states, such as Alabama

Nice Reddit spacing.
ivn.us/2012/04/18/the-number-one-worst-polluter-on-earth-is-the-u-s-federal-government/

mother of all sunspots rocking on the sun atm.

It was 28C today, 30C tomorrow

There will still be some natural variation in the climate of small regions; also, areas closer to the poles are warming a ton faster than places near the equator, so Alabama wouldn't have warmed too much anyway.

Indan Summer, happens literally every year.
This is an irrelevant contentless one-line one-post, and therefore spam. Apparently there were some developments in the human trafficking issue.

>There will still be some natural variation in the climate of small regions
Well, I meant everywhere, just that some places will naturally vary a lot colder than they usually are.

And 3 months from now it'll be snowing. Face it bro, global warming is bullshit

Well, then next step is to forbid farting for both human and animals, as it contains carb dioxide and methane, in a matter of fact - forbid fast food chains - amounts of meat consumed rises by day, which means more meat needed-more animals raised-more farts-more carb diox and methan.Forbid childbirth, not only they will fart a lot, they will also grow up one day, and when they will grow up, they will travel by fucking planes, while farting.

My logic did not fail - if past years in eu and us where libtard run, then libtards has had a huge impact on what studies and reaserches will get state funded snd which reaserches and studies wont.

Think more.

So in other words, it's warming in some areas but not others. It's almost as if that means it's not "global". Really makes you think.

its snowing right now in the north west

Enjoy this warm weather because it's about to cool down next week big time. Here in ny too.

Its getting pretty cool down here. Explain that, climate change shitposters!

So, if you run the state, its easier to fund studies and researches which will be beneficial to your political party and agenda.

>And that is why it is okay to pollute on a massive industrial level.

Oh wow, can't argue with that reasoning.

good i hope you burn alive tomorrow

Wait a second, I thought you guys believed global warming isn't the cause of man made effects?

Caught you in a lie! Global warming is real after all!

That was a joke, turdboi

At first prove that co2 has something to do with global warming. Its all hypothetical. Researches made yesterday won't be meaningful tomorrow. So, no need to panic, i assure you that upcoming year new studies will pop up showing there is no evidence co2 impact on GW is meaningful, check prager university vid on global warming, to get what i am aiming for.

Second - how do you know what is right temperature for planet earth? How do you know that temp. On avarage celsius +5 or 0.5 or any other digit, would not be perfect for planet earth?

I don't think anyone claims that climate change doesn't exist, but man made climte change is made up.

>Science does not build on previous work.

I'm sure that is how we advanced to such a technological level. We just keep changing the answers to everything every few years or so.

There is no perfection temperature for the planet earth, but things do live in a narrow temperature range and if they can't adopt they die. We could lose all our crops and be surrounded by radscorpions but it wouldn't be the wrong temperature for the planet. It would, however, be the wrong temperature for us to survive in.

But, hey, if survival isn't as important to you as those shekels, the Jews have already won you over.

It's supposed to be 104 degrees in toronto tomorrow, with the usual high humidity. People who like hot and humid weather are fucking weirdos. I wish summer would fuck off at this point.

I've been living in Michigan since before your unknown daddy was born, fag. Today was a typical late September day. And you're a typical fag.

Yes, and some life forms do go extinct and other life forms adapts and new ones form.
You better be worrying about nukes not GW. And you know why? Because nukes are real.

It is strange how you show a chart showing the relation between carbon dioxide and temperature change and yet somehow convinced yourself that mankind producing far more then the natural amount of carbon dioxide isn't having any impact.

Like if we doubled the carbon dioxide amounts would it not also increase the temperature in relation?

It is like the most willing denial of cause and effect ever.

It is like saying...

>We already have potassium inside us, so if I drink this koolaid full of potassium there is no way I could die from it.

It's always between 70-90 degrees in the US until the second week of october.

Faggot, I am your daddy.

Yesterday's temperature broke the record for hottest 9/21 in Michigan. You have been owned. But don't feel too bad - you were owned by the best. Buh bye.

*squish*

*squish*

Oh, didn't notice you there, Drumpfkin. What's that squishing sound, you ask. Oh, just the sound of the teeny, tiny brains of MAGAnts being squashed once their pathetic orange gets impeached.

You know what they say, Humpty Drumpfty sat on a wall, Humpty Drumpfty had a great fall!

Tick

Tock

Drumpfshits...

Sorry, fag, but that temperature was taken in Flint, Michigan, which is a city too stupid to read a thermometer, sort of like you.

No-one is denying climate change. Your solutions are retarded and deserve to be mocked.

climate.nasa.gov/vital-signs/global-temperature/
The world-temperature-over-time map here is a pretty good summary of how weather relates to climate (Can vary from place to place and year to year, but the trend has been up)
Also,
>Implying manmade and natural warming are mutually exclusive
>Implying manmade and natural co2 changes are mutually exclusive

Snowing in California, explain that.

>no location or country
>HUR DURR GLOBUL WARMIN
go fuck yourself you cunt. 0/10 eat a bag of dicks nigger

That's not what it implies you fucking dolt. Do you have a brain tumour or something?

Not saying global warming isn't real, but we've only had records for a little over 100 years, so we should expect an average of 3 record high days a year without global warming.

September is pretty hot. Every year it gets over 100 here

>Looks outside
>Still loads o corn, not a desert or some shit
Looks like the climate didn't change. Call me when it does.

>Full of snowflakes
>commiefornia
Nothing new here boys

Jesus fuck...

>it's unusually hot this week!
>been hotter 80 years ago
>MUH CLIMATE CHANGE CARBON CREIDTS GAAAAAAAAAH!!!

In one week fall will be there for you. Its called a heat wave faggot can even happen in winter.

I recall a December around 2000 where it was 60 degrees one day, I walked from work to the convenience store with no jacket on. Must have meant global warming was the culprit.

>he wears a jacket in 50 degree weather just walking to the convenience store
Pussy.

>Noone here liked the fact of zero not being the point of water freezing
That's a silly arbitrary value. Zero should be absolute.

I'm not a fat fuck and lack the insulation. Sue me. Used to go out in below freezing temps all night with no coat as a young man, but no longer..

It's one way to interpret the rhetoric on the graph. The other (which I assume you're arguing) is that "Earth has been more than 10° warmer or cooler before, global warming is harmless," which is true if you're talking about warming over a thousand years, but with the co2 blanket we're creating we're looking at 10° by the end of this or the next *century.* That's the same temperature difference as between the modern day and the last ice age, and that transition took place over four *thousand* years. Basically, we're creating a paradise for life a million years from now, but almost every living species including a good chunk of our own is fucked.

Snow in Tahoe.

No one denies that the climate changes you retard. How much influence humans have on it is what is being questioned.

>It's one way to interpret the rhetoric on the graph
Nope, and it's not rhetoric. It's facts.
>Earth has been more than 10° warmer or cooler before, global warming is harmless
False.
Try reading.
>the co2 blanket we're creating
source.

Hey good, you guys took my states heat.
Its 78 when it should be 100.
Its not global warming
Its "weather redistribution"
Were just taking weather from the 1% and giving it to the 99%.

Wow, it's almost as if "man made" climate change is complete and utter irrelevant nonsense.Unless you're one of those HARRP fags.

And it was snowing at 400 metres here last week, what's your point?

Cern is running full speed. .this heats up the earth. Antarctic is splitting apart. It could be a pole shift

99 in VA Wednesday. I don't deny it, but your solutions are flawed, even if it is man-made.... which I highly doubt

The funny thing is the unmolested data shows a slight cooling trend over the past century.

Data sample is too small to be relevant.

>Data sample is too small to be relevant.
Is this better?

How about this data sample?

much better, thank you.

It literally is global warming. Are you trying to deny the FACT that the global average temperature has risen compared to the past 100,000 years or so?

Just because some Jews piggy back on it to try and get stupid shit like "carbon tax" to take off doesn't change the fact global warming empirically exists.

and?

I live in the western suburbs of Denver CO and its going to be a highs in the 60s tomorrow and 50s on sunday, well below normal

So does global cooling, but neither have anything to do with humans.