Based Eastern Orthodoxy

Stop making excuses user, just take one Sunday out of your "busy" schedule and go worship your God. Orthodox Christianity is the only uncucked bastion of Christian heritage left, defend it while you can.
>be me
>listen to sermon
>Priest talks about how (((the media))) is making us question our heritage and values
>Wakes dozens of churchgoers up to all the bullshit the Jews are feeding us
>Tells us we can change it through God's Grace, but we must first work on improving ourselves.

Other urls found in this thread:

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://meduza.io/feature/2017/09/14/pravoslavnaya-strana-dolzhna-byt-takoy-kak-iran&prev=search
voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html
m.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU
pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
myredditvideos.com/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Alright then, go ahead, give me the speedy gestalt, quick rundown, etc... What makes Eastern Orthodoxy so swell?

The Orthodox Church is too airy fairy. All up themselves with mysticism and that.

The Catholic Church is a Church of action. Thats why Catholicism spread across the world

As far as the difference between other Churches, there's a lot to go off of. Evangelicals use "Sola Scripta" to determine what is good and bad in the eyes of the Lord. That leaves a lot of room for misinterpretation and abuse on the side of the followers. The original faiths, Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Oriental Orthodoxy elevate the importance of tradition and are hesitant to change (exept Catholics are going down the shitter). Traditional values are only secure if you say they are a MUST. This leaves Oriental Orthodoxy and Eastern Orthodoxy. I don't find there's much a difference, but Oriental Orthodoxy is more welcoming if you are of their ethnic background (usually Egyptian and Armenian).

>Worshiping the Pope
Are you even trying?

They take action alright.

Sounds gay bro

This is coming from a leaf?

It sure is, so you can imagine how much more insulting it must be

Eastern orthodox is too gay and Jewish. They believe war is a sin and don't support duels or honor culture, which means they are anti-white and anti-european.

>implying your denomination is "orthodox" for more than slavs and greeks

>le Orthodox may may
Fuck off

This also goes for all forms of Christianity. Christianity is inherently Jewish and anti-european, therefore gay.

Glad you took the time then. Don't you have more Somalis to be sucking off?

Fuck your orthodox faith

What's a Somali?

War just profits the Kikes at this point. Every problem could be solved by hunting all the Soros's of this world. Slaughtering people over a chunk of land is overrated. They understand very well the threat of foreigners invading their land. Constantinople was conquered by dirty Turkroaches, we have room for securing a future for our own people.

I've started attending a nearby Orthodox Church. I've only been twice but each time was pretty good. Opening prayers include praying for victory over their adversaries. I love that bit.

He's your brother in christ you filthy ethnophyletist racist.

Really? He looks like a nigger to me

I'd say that about 1/3 of my church is foreign racially to the historic Greeks and Slavs that attended. People of all backgrounds are welcomed.

1st time I attended an Orthodox service the sermon was about how real faith wasn't about petty Jewish legalism.

You'd be calling Christ, "Isa" if he were your brother. Muzzies are not welcome.

That's the gayest shit I have ever read. This soulless attitude of retreat springs directly from christcuckoldry. It is really sad to see the permanent damage that christfaggotry has had on the world.

There is an American Orthodox church as well.

I work every Sunday.

Armenian here, we literally don't take converts, you have to be born into the church.
Maybe you can find some amerishart Greek or Russian parish that takes goyim but good luck """converting""" to orthodoxy no matter how much you like it.
Unsurprisingly this is why all of us are still going for nearly 2000 years now, meanwhile protestants are falling apart after a couple centuries.
Catholics expanded so rapidly and concentrated power so densely a single pope who served for 5 years wrecked the entire institution, not to mention all the abject heresy that was accepted in compromise for more converts.

Yes, it's about feeling like a cuckold and renouncing your sin of being a man.

The Orthodox Church is in bed w/Putin.

BTFO

>your sin of being a man.

It's actually pretty patriarchal. The priest basically offered to help me get a wife during my first visit.

>It's actually pretty patriarchal.
No it isn't. Patriarchy implies it is led by men, but Christianity puts numales on top of the hierarchy. Pic related is the most well known American Orthococks christfag. Try telling me with a straight face that this pitiful creature is a "patriarch."

When global war breaks out, I'm making it my mission as long as I'm left on earth to string every last fuckin eastern orthodox faggot from a tree. Every. Single. One. I. Can. Get. My. Hands. On. In front of their loved ones, branch by branch, and it's going to be fuckin glorious

I have no idea who that is. Orthodox priests are typically married men with healthy families.

Another well known orthodox "patriarch," antifa author and literal homosexual faggot Eugene Rose.

Being married means nothing.

Take the Hindu pill lads

Let me guess, you're a Catholic and a defender of the Lavender Mafia.

Yes, it is the only thing remaining of indo-European paganism.

Come on you know we don't worship the pope, we venerate the pope, the orthodox probably treat their bishops the same way

>>be me
>>listen to sermon
>>Priest talks about how (((the media))) is making us question our heritage and values
>>Wakes dozens of churchgoers up to all the bullshit the Jews are feeding us
>>Tells us we can change it through God's Grace, but we must first work on improving ourselves.

Wow, that was a whole lot of worshiping God right there.

Thanks for posting this thread. The hate you're getting here is as good as an endorsement. Anything which get's leaf's and papists this riled up has to be good for you.

You say he is god on earth.

If you don't know you say he is god on earth, you need to brush up on your history.

Pope Pius V blasphemed, “The Pope and God are the same, so he has all power in Heaven and earth.”

Pope Innocent III said “We may according to the fullness of our power, dispose of the law and dispense above the law. Those whom the Pope of Rome doth separate, it is not a man that separates them but God. For the Pope holdeth place on earth, not simply of a man but of the true God.”

Pope Leo XIII declared, “We hold upon this earth the place of God Almighty.”

So if people hate cannibal pedophiles, that's proof that cannibal pedophiles are God's true worshipers?

Fuck off heretic

Ephesians 2:8-9
8 For by grace are ye saved through faith; and that not of yourselves: it is the gift of God:
9 Not of works, lest any man should boast.

"saved through faith" well it looks like it's faith not faith plus works. "gift of God" you don't work for gifts you just accept them otherwise it isn't a gift. "not of works" well that's pretty clear you don't need to do works. "lest anyman should boast" just like the guys in
Matthew 7:21-23
Not every one that saith unto me, Lord, Lord, shall enter into the kingdom of heaven; but he that doeth the will of my Father which is in heaven.(Father's will is believe on Jesus(John 6:35-40))
22 Many will say to me in that day, Lord, Lord, have we not prophesied in thy name? and in thy name have cast out devils? and in thy name done many wonderful works?
23 And then will I profess unto them, I never knew you: depart from me, ye that work iniquity.
It looks like those people were boastimg and relying on their works "done many wonderful works" AND they had faith "in thy name". But Jesus still told them to fuck off.
Looks like relying on your works like orthodox and catholics do has you NOT enter Heaven

Jesus said they work iniquity because thy rely on their works. Let's see what happens to people that work iniquity.
Matthew 13
41 The Son of man shall send forth his angels, and they shall gather out of his kingdom all things that offend, and them which do iniquity;
42 And shall cast them into a furnace of fire: there shall be wailing and gnashing of teeth.

No, I'm not anti-european and gay enough to be a christfag.

>after a couple centuries.

I would like to see your sources.
I would also like to let you know the church can have bad popes

It has had nothing but filth as popes. All of them.

He is gay.

>The original faiths, Roman Catholicism, Eastern Orthodoxy, and Oriental Orthodoxy
>forgetting baptists

(2) Pope Pius V, quoted in Barclay, Cities Petrus Bertanous Chapter XXVII: 218.
(3) Decretals of Gregory IX, Bk. 1, Ch. 3
(4) Pope Leo XIII Encyclical Letter, June 20, 1894

>Original
>Three centuries late to the party

>any religion
All religions have done shit that has helped and hurt civilization. If you want to worship that's fine but no one is allowed to intrude on how I do it. Seems simple to me. That's why most religions are full of cucked faggots that got used to doing what men (not God) told them to do. To be willful and free is to worship God

What on earth does that have to do with what I posted?

you have no doctrine of justification since you reject substitution of any kind especially penal.

so there is no salvation in the EO.. only dedication. apotheosis. The dream of the pagans. To be a god.

Your a little ignorant of what the Catholic and Orthodox Church teaches

I don't believe that I can be saved by my works

If a man stands, it is because of God, if a man falls he falls on his own

What's their position on race realism?

>33 AD is 3 centuries late

Christian State should be like Iran.

translate.google.com/translate?hl=en&sl=ru&u=https://meduza.io/feature/2017/09/14/pravoslavnaya-strana-dolzhna-byt-takoy-kak-iran&prev=search

Are you serious or are you trolling?
Are you orthodox or Protestant?

Cathlodox teach you have to do good works to be saved

How can a man be saved?

>325 AD isn't 3 centuries late.

>the gnashing of teeth
And what of the gnashing of teeth and wailing? The fact that you are TAUGHT to not go out and make the world better through deeds is what truly amazes me the most about religion now a days

All popes suck monkey dick cheese

I'm dead serious.

There are popes so foul even you would be disgusted by them. Unless drug fueled gay orgies are your thing, or having inbred whores put their sons on the throne.

ah-ye

Nobody's taught that.

People are warned that there are consequences for blaspheming the Holy Spirit.

>4250 BC is 3 centuries late

voanews.com/a/orthodox-patriarch-refugees/3287495.html

> Patriarch Bartholomew, the spiritual leader of Orthodox Christians, is urging Europe to stop trying to divide what he calls economic migrants from asylum seekers.

> Bartholomew is scheduled to visit the Greek island of Lesbos on Saturday along with Pope Francis, and Athens Archbishop Ieronymos, the head of the Church of Greece, to raise awareness about the troubled state of refugees and migrants in Europe.

> The symbolic visit is intended to reiterate the Christian moral duty to show hospitality to strangers, Bartholomew said in an interview published Friday. He added that countries in Europe should find inspiration in the generosity shown by Lesbos residents.

> Illegal immigrants make 10 % of the population of Greece

daily reminder that the orthodox patriarchs are exactly the same shit , and they have repeatly condemned right wing movements like Golden Dawn

But why would it be otherwise?

Christianity rejects all wordly concerns altogether

Initial salvation, being born again
John 3:5

Final salvation

Remaining in Christ until you die

Go read history. It was the church which held western civilization together after the western Roman empire fell. It became the repository for Europe's wisdom and culture through the late classical period and the middle ages. It's your heritage whether you like it or not.

“We define that the Holy Apostolic See and the Roman Pontiff hold primacy over the whole world.” (34)
“All names which in the Scriptures are applied to Christ, by virtue of which it is established that he is over the church, all the same names are applied to the Pope.” (35)

“No one may possess the books of the Old and New Testaments in the Romance language (such as French, Italian, Spanish, etc.), and if anyone possesses them he must turn them over to the local bishop within eight days after the promulgation of this decree, so that they may be burned.” (36)

“The Pope takes the place of Jesus Christ on earth…by divine right the Pope has supreme and full power in faith, in morals over each and every pastor and his flock. He is the true vicar, the head of the entire church, the father and teacher of all Christians. He is the infallible ruler, the founder of dogmas, the author of and the judge of councils; the universal ruler of truth, the arbiter of the world, the supreme judge of heaven and earth, the judge of all, being judged by no one, God himself on earth.” (37)

“We confess that the Pope has power of changing Scripture and of adding to it, and taking from it according to his will.” (38)

(34) The Most Holy Councils, Vol. XIII, column 1167.
(35) Robert Bellarmine, On the Authority of Councils, Volume 2: 266.
(36) Council of Tarragona, the Roman Catholic Church Council of 1234 A.D.
(37) Quoted in the New York Catechism.
(38) Roman Catholic Confessions for Protestants Oath, Article XI.

>Christian
>sola scriptura

Where did i say you're taught not to do good works? You're commanded to do them but the heresy is when you beliveve they will save you

Right Wing politics are concerned with the long-term survival of Civilization

But Christianity is only concerned with personal salvation to become part of a nebulous afterlife for which no evidence exists, and for which this world needs to be sacrificed, which is best expressed in the way early christians like Martin of Tours refused to fight enemies of their nations, insofar killing in this world could cost them heaven; this is also why more modern christians like Martin Luther said (I quote):

- "it is the duty of a Christian to suffer injustice, not to seize the sword and take to violence" - Martin Luther

When Jesus says "if they take your coat, let them have your shirt as well", "do not resist evil", "I have come to turn a man against his own household", "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't follow me", "love your enemies, pray for your persecutors", "the meek will inherit the Earth", "those that wanna die will live", "blessed are those the persecuted, for they will be my Kingdom", "do not save treasures for tomorrow", "carry your cross so that you can receive eternal reward", "Sell all your possessions and give the money to the poor, and you'll have treasure in heaven", "it is easier for a camel to go through a needle's eye than for the rich to enter Heaven", "Woe to you who are well fed, Woe to you who laugh, for you will mourn and weep"...

... he is not kidding, or meaning the opposite, but actually setting down a morality where the world is a lie and only the afterlife is the real deal, so destroying your life in this world, "carrying your cross" as he says, is completely logical

Sup Forums "christians" seem to believe Jesus actually meant the OPPOSITE of all that, and that Jesus wants you to defend your family, that Jesus wants you to kill your enemies, to become prosperous, well-fed and rich in this world, and to avoid persecution and death!

Damn, hoisted on my own petard. Nice.

Only a person that does not actually believe in the Heaven for the persecuted, the meek, and the martyred would actually re-interpret Christianity as a cult of earthly power which declares "the strong shall inherit the Earth", "my kingdom is of this world" and "you must destroy the enemies of your nation"

Only some one that just wanna use Christianity as an empty shell devoid of any true religious promises would claim that Paul and Peter misinterpreted Jesus when they submitted to their enemies and died to them while praying for them, instead of fighting the romans back and establishing a crusader kingdom, thing that one would expect them to do if Jesus meant "be a fighter and impose your will on your enemies" when he said "love your enemies and lend all they need to them without expecting anything in return"

But using Christianity as a shell devoid of any religious promises simply allows its poisonous morality to survive into the next generation.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "I didn't come to bring peace", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing what Jesus wanted is for them to put christian morality above the good-being of their own families.

>No, I'm not anti-european and gay enough to be a christfag
but you aren't european faggot.

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because "Buy a sword", but you can't stop them from reading the next chapter and realizing that Jesus stopped Peter from using the sword to fight and defeat the romans, and reprimanded him for misunderstanding, all while asking him to carry his own cross (Peter, fully realizing that Jesus meant all the stuff about embracing death and his kingdom was not of this world, that angelic chariots were not going to slay his enemies and bring him victory, realized he was doomed, and would then deny Jesus 3 times)

You can tell your children that Jesus wanted them to be earthly warriors because ""Do not give what is holy to the dogs; nor cast your pearls before swine, lest they trample them under their feet, and turn and tear you in pieces", but you can't stop them from reading the rest of the paragraph and realizing that Jesus was asking them, not to destroy their enemies, but to not put in risk their own moral position by criticizing others. You may want them to believe that Jesus, in the middle of a speech about not judging other people and sharing, suddenly decided that speak against the muslims that didn't even exist back then!

That is not going to fly.

Sooner or later, your "strict catholic crusader" state will be reformed into liberalism, because the Gospel will still exist, because your children, like Peter, will realize that Jesus meant it when he said "you are to be persecuted and martyred for me", that Jesus didn't say "you will live in a stable and powerful civilization, free of oppresion and death, thanks to me".

Maybe my question was unclear.

How can a man be saved?

- there is no "white genocide", what is really going is white suicide, with christian morality as its main driver

the abortion issue is a perfect example of white christians openly fighting against their own interests by wanting to increase the birthrates of blacks and other democrat sub-groups that do abort
there are numerous other examples of how Christianity actively makes white self-sabotage, but this one is extremely obvious

Tell me: do you really believe that USA would be better off with twice as many blacks? (The entire South would be deep blue for starters)

- That Jews took control of european finances and loaning and then global finances by proxy, is another example of how Christian Morality screws whites over
If the Churches had not been issuing numerous bans on white christians from practising usury (which is simply a way of saying "high risk financing"), jews would have never taken over that niche market
far from destroyin them, Christianity made Jews the masters of Europe. The occasional progrom more than paid for itself

- Support for Israel is a third way Christian Morality screws whites over, and it is far from a recent occurance or corruption. As early as 1600s, puritans already believed that a jewish Israel in the middle east was a prerequisite for the Apocalypse

- Christianity does not allow for racial divisions among Christians either "there is no jew or greek" makes it quite clear. Citing Paul made extremely easy for the anti-segregation preachers of the 60s to get the majority of whites on their side

> inb4 Turning the other cheek does not mean pacifism. Slapping someone's face with the back of your hand was an insult for a very long time.

no it wasn't. that shit was made up by radical black-nationalist liberal theologist Walter Wink to justify social rebellion in South Africa.

There are NO sources to it outside his books, nothing of what Josephus wrote about life in the ancient Middle East mentions anything close to offering the cheek or giving to your enemies your coat being an insult

>Salvation
>Remaining in Christ until you die

>t. Tribulation Saint

No once you are born again (John 3:5) the only way on can lose their salvation is by either apostasy or commiting a freewill sin or mortal sin

Acts 16
30 And brought them out, and said, Sirs, what must I do to be saved?
31 And they said, Believe on the Lord Jesus Christ, and thou shalt be saved, and thy house.

m.youtube.com/watch?v=UA8_fqUZLEU

So now I have read two posts to my question, and my question remains. Maybe I should personalize it.

Are you saved?

And if so, how were you saved?

The ones doing the destroying of the heritage were christians (arianist sect)

Indeed, if Christianity is a religion of earthly power and civilizational rescue as you claim, why didn't it save the Western Roman Empire to begin with then?

Why did Saint Augustine wrote that it was not a christian concern the existence or not of wordly kingdoms?

Why were Christians unable to save even their fucking holy land from the Muslims, if they are the religion of earthly power that you believe they are?

Why is the North Africa now muslim, if it was once christian and roman?

That they didn't manage to screw things completely over was an accident of history, not for lack of trying

and most importantly of all questions, why has Christianity become an enabler of the muslim invasion of Europe, if it is such religion of earthly power and "the strong will inherit the Earth" as you seem to believe?

why are all the christian mainstream churches pro-refugee, if christian doctrine says "hate your enemy, and do not lend to them all they want" instead of the opposite as you claim?

The strange thing is that "christians" like you are a minority within Christianity itself that they claim to represent, with everyone from the Pope to the Anglican Churches to the Protestant Churches to the Ortodox Patriarch actively cucking for the destruction of the West

The Pope literally points to the same verses that I do to justify his doctrine, yet you come here to tell me that he is wrong, and I am wrong, and even damn Jesus and paul were wrong tho, because some medieval crusader decided to recreate christianity as a earthly cult of power in order to sack Constantinople!

Yes. Stop making up man made traditions like Jesus said to (((them)))

Most of you fags are clueless on religion

Orthodoxy has remained pretty much unchanged for 2000 years

It's the Catholics and the Protestants that have mixed things up with shit like "filioque" or "faith without works"

> le Christianity made the west meme

absolute insane nonsense

western law system are based off Roman Law, which existed before Christianity existed

western languages are based on indoeuropean languages, Malta is the only western country with semitic languages root

Most of the religious symbolism of the West is pagan as well, christian trees, easter, etc

heck, the american constitution never ever mentioned Jesus anywhere, and has the separation of state and church as one of its most explicit declarations

the founding fathers and most of western people for the last 1000 years have been deists. Whenever they tried to take Jesus seriously, things

I actually didn't mean to reply to you so nothing ha

But if they do that, how will they hide their dark deeds and their dark hearts from the Almighty?

> le Christianity made Europe meme xD

Christianity made Europe... a mess...

That "conversion" of Europe involved a lot of killing of whites and destruction of history and art, even worse, it involved silencing scientists (i.e. Gallileo, Copernicus, Servetus) that went through the Middle Ages, so much that Islam got ahead of Europe during this period

> bu... but the surviving scientists were christians and even talked well of the kike Jesus!!!

see: pewforum.org/2009/11/05/scientists-and-belief/
> According to the poll, just over half of scientists (51%) believe in some form of deity or higher power; specifically, 33% of scientists say they believe in God, while 18% believe in a universal spirit or higher power.

Now that not being a christian is not a death sentence, most scientists don't give a fuck about pretending to worship a kike

Certainly, if Christianity was pro-Science, it would not be anti-world, and it would have not allowed Islam to get ahead of Europe and almost cuck it completely during the Middle Ages

I mean really: FUCKING ISLAM GOT AHEAD OF EUROPE

Is that the religion that you claim "made Europe"?

You believe in an era where the Islamic World was ahead of Europe, so much that our word for complex mathematics is ALGEBRA, an arab word!

But then, Jesus the Kike promised that.

He said clearly that, while men would love their enemies, men would have their enemies in their own household, so it is no wonder europeans were killing each other until well

> le JEWsus was BASED and his teachings were corrupted by KIKES meme

Literally all the followers of Jesus, and Jesus himself were kikes.

Among his followers there were many zealots, the most radical jews of them all, that wanted wars against Rome
But sure, he was "le anti-semite non-kike that kikes hated" right?

Now you are going to talk about how he disagreed with pharisees or whatever.

But why would the pharisees be discussing mosaic law with a non-jew? Never mind, what exactly did he denounce the pharisees for that makes him not a kike? Have you actually read the Gospel?

Can you point to a single value that Jesus denounced that wasn't valid?

Because the denounciations of Jesus were idiotic, insane, even marxist

There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to punish a slut! (Jesus didnt like slut shaming, quite liberal if you ask me!)
There he denounces the rich pharisees and promises the earth to the meek and the poor! (... and marxist)
There he denounces the pharisees for wanting to live, instead of embracing death like him!
There he denounces them over a disagreement on how Mosaic Law is applied! (but Jesus was not a Jew I swear!!!)

You blindly may say "he disagreed with the kikes" as if that was something we needed to applaud!

I have to ask you "christians" of Sup Forums, what are these supposed teachings of Jesus that supposedly got corrupted by kikes? "Hate your enemies"? "Save treasures for tomorrow"? "DO resist evil"?

The opposite of everything Jesus said?

I mean really, is "but kikes killed Jesus" your only argument?

Muslims are hated by Jews as well, but Jews are smart enough to use them as a tool. The same way they use the insane anti-morality of Christianity to corrupt the ancient world and give themselves a privileged financial spot!

But if Jews don't like the own poison they created, that means that we shall drink it, according to you!

wtf I guess I love ISIS now!

Love how you two, Romanists and Constantinoplists, if I may coin a word, think there's a dime's bit of difference between you, for one, and think that you, and not the other, is the original, and think that the other, and not you, left in the schism.

Just absolutely adorable.

I really really really really really like this image.

Paul was anti-natalist, as things like wife and family would get in the way of getting people to worship his jewish god.

If unmarried men followed the words of Paul, there would no be any civilization to begin with, people would stop marrying as it would interfere witgh their mental masturbation being a "good person" by telling others that they will go to hell

See:
> 8 Now to the unmarried men and women, and for the widows I say: It is good for them to stay unmarried, as I do.
> Are you free from such a commitment? Do not look for a wife.
> 32 I would like you to be free from concern. An unmarried man is concerned about the Lord’s affairs—how he can please the Lord. 33 But a married man is concerned about the affairs of this world—how he can please his wife— 34 and his interests are divided. An unmarried woman or virgin is concerned about the Lord’s affairs: Her aim is to be devoted to the Lord in both body and spirit. But a married woman is concerned about the affairs of this world—how she can please her husband. 35 I am saying this for your own good, not to restrict you, but that you may live in a right way in undivided devotion to the Lord.
t. Paul the Pharisee

That christianity is about "family values" is a meme. The main concern of every christian is the spread of this virus-like cult at the expense of their own tribe

Jesus made it even clearer:

> "if you don't hate your self and your own family you can't become my follower me"- Jesus

the organic self-sustaining self-interested self-preserving society that Sup Forums wants is fundamentally incompatible with the "do not save for tomorrow, leave your family and spread my cult" dogma that both Jesus and Paul saw as the main duty of a christian