Hey Sup Forums I'm working on a presentation about strong women in American history for my gender studies class and I...

Hey Sup Forums I'm working on a presentation about strong women in American history for my gender studies class and I was wondering if you guys could help me find a photo of Michelle Obama when she was pregnant. It would really help a lot.

Thanks!

Guys please

hue

Who was Barry's baby daddy? Frank Marshal Davis?

Here you go

found it, the trunk is already out

men can't get pregnant. didn't they teach you that in school?

I'm not saying 'she' isn't a man but is there any solid proof?

short of him literally pulling out his cock for the world to see, yes. There's loads.

links?

Wow could you not

look it up yourself just google it or youtube.
Besides did you not see the pic above? can see its dick buldge

wtf is that satanism decapitate them

I cant tell if he's preg in this pic

Elisabeth Báthory

>photo of Michelle Obama when she was pregnant.

:D

Maybe this one he's preg

Are you all telling me you wouldn't fill this queen with your seed?

gtfo faggot

Maybe this one, i think i found his preg pic

He really does look like a primate here.

wow holy shit, there isnt any ......... really makes you think lads....

Yes

Drugs are bad kids

Who was his mom? Reports also state that Stanley was not his mother.

She was his mother. Frank had an open marriage, on the condition he not get anyone pregnant. He failed that when he got Barry's mom pregnant. He wrote poems to his wife trying to win her back.

Only degenerate people take pictures of themselves while pregnant.

Really makes you think

>Barrak Husein Obama, yo momma was ho

They might have cloned barack

I would take a shit on her chest, if that is what you mean. But I am pretty sure "Michael" can't get pregnant with that cock of his... er... hers.

Maybe, but it looks like he would want to go first in me

Yea...

Find one of Hilary pregnant while you're looking!

>I'm working on a paper about women
Okay, so what does Mike Obama have to do with it?

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK, because jews will do this False Flag as a Sacrifice to Moloch just like 9/11. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK.

Trump better find out Quickly. the israeli Sub is in the Pacific in the Sea of Japan already as we speak.

SCREENCAP THIS

West in id chegged

Ugly chimp

Just write a paper about how artificial wombs will affect gender in the future. Does it empower women? Or will we need women?

did you just assume my gender?!?!?

Hitlery clinton
Communist merkel
All communist swedish politicians
La garde
The satanist queen
Leftist may
Wasserman schultz
Nancy pelosy

It will empower them. It will be used to let women avoid the medical risks of traditonal childbirth and allow them to have children well after their fertile years.

Nice try.