As September 23rd spreads throughout the global creeping towards the west, how's the end of the world treating you?

As September 23rd spreads throughout the global creeping towards the west, how's the end of the world treating you?

Oh? It was actually the start of something that no one can see or witness?

And you never meant the world would actually end?

And you never meant there would be an actual happening?

It meant something on a much deeper Christian level, that most just won't understand?

No.

You're just a loser. You believe anything set to creepy music, or fruity-loops rap tracks.

Reevaluate your life!

get a load of this guy
he doesn't even realize it's still the 22nd

Hell is patient user. It's waiting for you.

Haven't you heard user? The end of the world got postponed to October 13.

10/10, would read this LARP again.

China might disagree.

OHHHH SHHHHIIIIEEEEETTTTTTT

BEEN NICE KNOWING YOU GOYS.

FFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFFF

who?

Just turned 23rd and im hearing loud thudding wtf

Guess I should pre-order The Evil Within 2 then

pre-order everything.
because nothing is going to happen. ever.

S, shut up user, it'll still happen. Just you wait and see!

tomorrow is my birthday assholes NOTHING BETTER HAPPEN

>STOP HAVING FUN!
kys

Retards. 23rd isn't the end of the World. It's the start of the last stage leading up to it.

If you're larping the 23rd, then this does not apply.

There are people that take it for real.

Did you read the post?

>It meant something on a much deeper Christian level, that most just won't understand?

Are you implying that it's the start of everything going to shit, instead of everything instantly going to shit is "deep". Are you retarded ?

Also the "No" in the OP isn't an explanation.

>I-It's just the start!
Typical. Will things happen in the months to come? Absolutely. Anybody can see that from all the events piling up. But you're attributing it to some stupid prophetic inevitability that lets you escape the responsibility to improve yourself and the world around you.

Typical kraut.

I have indegestion. The 7th seal has been broken and gods chosen may climb back into my ass

Have you even read the sources this whole 23rd meme is based on ? Are you implying ANYONE is actually believing it ? Did you actually take the bait ?

>"typical kraut"
>Anarchist

kek