What do you think should change in white people's thinking for them to stop being diversified?

What do you think should change in white people's thinking for them to stop being diversified?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger#Etymology_and_terminology
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Well people with nothing better than to judge other people they don't know need to die first. So you could start that effort.

Oh shit nigger 555 and 666 CHECKED

DIE NOW IT'S KEK'S WILL

Inb4 shitstorm

Did I judge someone? You have text comprehension of an ape.

Why would you want to stop diversifying??

I don't want to stop that. I'm just wondering.

Teach them to associate with their own, first and foremost.
Voluntarism. Associate with who you want to.

Hamburgers are American, quite appropriating my culture.

Other way around buddy
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hamburger#Etymology_and_terminology

The sheer idea of americans having their own culture is ludicrous

No, I'm pretty sure Hamburgers are just Cheeseburgers without the cheese.
Cheeseburgers are American.
Stupid kraut.

I hate to spoil the party but, I can see her nipple. SAGE

>what should change
niggers and browns of all kinds need to stop being whiny faggot niggers.

Uneraged nipple.

Sage

I don't see any nipple you fucking perv.

Individualism.

The problem with Western society is that we aren't collectivist enough. Everyone is atomized in their own little world and few are connected to their society.

Racism>Hate>Fear>Weakness

I a collectivist society the weakness of the individual is accepted. In an individualistic society the weakness of the individual is judged.

Being around tons of nonwhites will make them change eventually.
Also as , white westerners aren't nearly as collectivist as other human groups.

>niggers and browns of all kinds need to stop being whiny faggot niggers
>whiny faggots
>OP

Diversity (in the sense of race-mixing) is not a strength it's a weakness. It always has been and always will be.

Because there's no need to be diversified.

>white people's thinking
You are the one bringing racism, you want to stop racism? stop talking about it

>you want to stop racism? stop talking about it
Then we should do the opposite of that.

They just need to live near brown people for a bit. I'm not talking the token immigrant or whatever, I'm talking communities that are nearly majority-brown. That's the thing with these liberals, they all live in lily-white enclaves and maybe know one black person who behaves well enough.

Willingness to have families with many children, something which only comes through Christian values.

"White people" were always diverse. It's an arbitrary grouping of various different ethnicities based on skin colour.

>Willingness to have families with many children, something which only comes through Christian values.
Also Muslim values

And Orthodox Jew values

Should is subjective. What will change white people's thinking on diversity is actually experiencing high levels of non white people in their own communities. Diversity is fun as long as it only means CHEAP LABOR and EXOTIC DATES. Diversity is not fun when it gets to tell you how to live in its society because it out numbers you greatly.

The mass immigration since 1965 only was permitted by a lying media run by Jews and an America so white and large that all the whites of means moved away from the CHEAP LABOR.

That is not possible anymore for most whites. They can see the truth now and the internet exposed it to the few white communities left. Whites will become more tribal because the diversity will get ever more bold in enforcing its will on formerly white communities.

>Willingness to have families with many children, something which only comes through Christian values.

Modern Christian values involve having a large family with children... adopted from Africa.

Can the religion even be fixed at this point? What's it going to take?

The overwhelming amount of niggers being statistically more violent and draining on society is what starts racism, not us.

Stop seeking approval from the majority races. The whites are literally the smallest minority on the planet. There needs to be bloodshed and for white men to be MEN instead of being pussywhipped faggots under the heel of niggerloving race traitors.

That might be true but that kind of people will die out on their own, you can't be mad at all niggers if a vast majority of them are criminals

Eurocucks BTFO

cultural marxism is for useful idiots

>Can the religion even be fixed at this point? What's it going to take?

Faith in Christ, and readiness to defy all the haters, the pagancucks, the larpers, the atheists, and the muzzies. To stand by God and to fight the corrupt Churches.

Always be a Christian and say what the Church fathers said a thousand years ago: It is not murder to kill the enemies of Christ, internal and external. Deus Vult!

You need to call out the Anti Christ and those who are anti-Christ.

Turning off hiphop. Theres a reason why interracial births are at its highest is because the jews are pushing degenerate hiphop music onto white youths.

Theres a reason why prior to hiphop being promoted interracial births, marriages, sex, relationships, etc were dirt low.

>satan trips attempting to persuade us to the mortal sin of self destruction