Daily reminder that Canadians from the East have American ancestry

The people of southern Ontario and New Brunswick descend from American loyalists who fled during the revolution. They are literally the blood brothers of burgers. I suggest we have referendum and make eastern Canada independent. Central Canada is literally native trash and western Canadians are faggots/Chinese/pajeets.

I wish we had a board for this kind of thread. Oh wait, we do :)

Stay mad bc cuck.

Bump this thread now nigger!

Bump.

>upper canada extends farther south than lower canada
LEAF

Yeah early Canadians had major autism, but they descend from burgers so what can you expect?

OP tells a true.

The original settlers of upper Canada after the indian savages and the french savages were the Loyalists (heroes) and then the Late Loyalists (land speculators).

MAKE ONTARIO AMERICAN AGAIN

they all have the same british heritage it the same the end of the day

>upper canada extends farther south than lower canada
It's almost as if it's named after how far UP the St. Lawrence seaway it is...

>Burgers can't geograph.

Loyalists aren't American, they're English. They made their choice.

Fuck off, burger heritage is only applicable to eastern Canadians. French/Anglo/native gang bang babies from central Canada and the British descended British Colombians have no direct blood connections to American descended ontarians.

Ah yes, when men talked like men and didn't shit all over the English language.

>heritage is only applicable to eastern Canadians
I didn't realize that "heritage" meant being a welfare nigger.

I put this on my Amazon list, Leaf. It better be worth while.

Kind of out of my time frame though. I generally read European history 1450-1750, but thanks for the rec'

suuuuuuuuuuuuure

I've seen how fucking hostile French Canadians can be. You guys can keep all of Canada as long as you keep those guys at bay.

Huh? Besides the Quebecois they're anglo so of course they share ancestry? This is a retarded thread.

Canada is a vast country with such different histories and peoples from place to place. BC was founded by British fur traders. The prairies French and natives. Quebec and Atlantic Canada by the French. Even today we see demographic differences, more Asians in the west, more natives in the prairies and an American-like demographic in Ontario. While Quebec and Atlantic Canada is still French/Scottish/Irish.

I hope that you do realize americans were british at some point.

Yeah I know that but read something called founder's effect. It's when a segment of an ethnic group breaks off and starts another. The seperation happened hundreds of years ago.

And we both have bong ancestry. What's your point leaf?

Nova Scotia might not be of American ilk, but we have a rich history that's been slowly left to rot. Fuck Confederation.

It's quite good. There's also some background from the French and Indian War in the first couple of chapters, so it covers a bit of the pre-revolutionary period as well.