Uses a small child to make hardcore gay sex and drug abuse jokes

>uses a small child to make hardcore gay sex and drug abuse jokes

youtu.be/SoUNvbgjdV8

>There's not such thing as a slippery slope

Wow. This is just pathetic.

What is this degeneracy? You know old men are gonna fondle themselves to this child, right?

That little girl had poop in her bum.

h-how do you know...

This is who we're facing in the propaganda war, people using children to attack the president.

I think it's inevitable we win now.

How do normies even find this shit remotely funny? Fucking hell. The kid just comes out, straight up reads middle school tier humor off of a teleprompter, and I'm supposed to laugh?

That little slut looks like shes going to grow up to be a cunt

She's like 4 you fucking sperg

Look at that picture she looks like a cunt. She will grow up to be a cunt. Probably a mudshark too. Mark my words

What's wrong with this? She's hilarious!

I'm holding this to you. I screencapped your post. I will create this very same thread in 12 years and expect you here to be absolutely embarassed.

Can't wait Im excited. See you in 12 years

Oh no a kid make a sexual remark. End of the world.

>petite
>snaggle toothed
>sleepy-eyed
>just fucked bird's nest hair

ABSOLUTE DIAMONDS

16. Out of the temporary evil we are now compelled to commit will emerge the good of an unshakable rule, which will restore the regular course of the machinery of the national life, brought to naught by liberalism. The result justifies the means. Let us, however, in our plans, direct our attention not so much to what is good and moral as to what is necessary and useful.

I bet money the person who came up with this idea is a pedophile.

Actually, yes

Ah yes, that lovely 'just got out of bed but not because I was sleeping *wink* look' on kids, so progressive.

Wait! What the fuck did I just witness here?

The best argument for Physical Removal in Three Minutes...

too old

grinder joke wasnt too far, the girl was told it means he works hard
drug abuse jokes? the adderall joke?
this wasnt that bad

to be fair, every little girl with makeup looks bitchy

What does that have to do with gays. Why are you listening to discussions without any males involved? Are you barbara walters

Deeply upsetting.

Normie humor has steadily decreased observational humor out of fear of offending people, so comedy overall is steadily lowering to a coarser but less provocative poo poo pee pee bum bum wee wee level.

you're just a triggered drumpf tard.

>hardcore gay sex and drug abuse jokes
It was tame as anything you fucking sperg.
Did you pop a boner and get angry and confused?

Chelsea Handler had 2 abortions at 16 and is now 42 years old, unmarried, and with no children.

grinder is a gay hookup app

I didn't even watch the video and neither should have you

A child shouldn’t know what Grindr is. And you know they told her

>A child shouldn’t know what Grindr is. And you know they told her
Bullshit, you're making shit up to justify your manufactured outrage.

She's MKULTRA fodder for sure, probably got nailed by the hook-nosed producer the second she left the stage

this

umm...
those kids are on their ipads 24/7 unsupervised, im pretty sure they even know what anal is at this point

then you shouldn't have posted

just because you're used to it doesn't mean it's normal for the rest of us

O-Oh God, she's cute as h*ck. What the hell man, I wanna hug her.

He was the poop

Leaves her alone Ghengis, she's only 5.

To whom is this trying to appeal? Boomers?
>Hey look, kids these days
Jesus christ, we have hit rock bottom, we can only go up.

>normalizing this filth

Fuck off worm.

My older sister watches this show and is obsessed with this bitch. I'm 20 and she's 22. Every time I see her watch it I wonder how the fuck do you laugh and like this shit. I really don't fucking understand how people like this shit.
Every liberal show these days don't do anything other than bash Trump. It's just fucking sad at this point

Of all the things that will probably happen directly to the girl considering the company she's in, you're worried about old men jerking their meat to her? What about the old men giving her their tube steak in the dressing room after recording?

>Every liberal show these days don't do anything other than bash Trump.

It's weird because a year ago I wouldn't even call these "liberal shows". Just shows.

Now they have all turned into propaganda pieces where they rant about evil drumpf for like 30 mins. Completely unwatchable.

I'm going to bring this up to her when I see her watching it again cuz I did not know Chelsea had 2 abortions when she was 16

>flag
Checks out. Classic ahmed

I know its obvious propaganda.
Hey maybe its for the better to draw us away from it to do more productive things. I've been reading a fuckton lately just because all shows have gone to shit.

Jesus she looks half-drugged. What did they do pick her up straight from the Podesta's basement?

We've lost fool. We've all lost. Until we can reset everything we have completely lost. Nothing regenerates, it only degrades.

I rest my case

Why are democucks such disgusting losers, they have to ruin everyone's life, even little kids who have no fucking clue what's going on

This is perfectly fine. Everything is fine.

hot af desu

I love girls with these tooth gaps.

what does that mean?

Some of you fags are as bad with your "loli" degeneracy.

It's hella cute. I wanna pinch her cheeks and brush her hair.

Just your average next door girl.

>people say liberals are funny...

They can get the rope as well.

Modernity's going to crash fucking hard, isn't it.

Her chin is kinda oddly shaped.

>without any males

bet you'd hate that, republibro

>post-coitus hair

hold me back guys. i feel the islam flowing through me.

she sounds like a good fuck and a lot of fun

I guessed all of that when I looked into her dead boomer eyes. I really would love to throw the cunt out of a helicopter into the North Sea.

adults sexualizing children

>(((Netflix)))

That's all you do Sup Forums whine and bitch on the internet. Get your asses out there and protest this shitty show.

i chuckled. cute kid

stealthy

Damn, Amy Poehler really let herself go.

you know soros bought like majority of the company.

Do they?

PLOT TWIST

Remember when Chelsea Handler was just another cast member of that female prank show on that women's channel that wasn't Lifetime?

It protests itself with its shitty degeneracy

I used this to shitpost on Sup Forums for the first time ever:

Holy fuck this is beyond pathetic.

bitch needs to put the crack pipe down

>That little slut looks like shes going to grow up to be a cunt

Agreed.

Yup, she has dead eyes and a fake stare, very accurate. She's probably kept up every day by drugs, antidepressants and alcohol, almost Hitler level basically

>She's probably kept up every day by drugs, antidepressants and alcohol,
>almost Hitler level basically

Polish posters should be banned. No exception.

Peak degeneracy

>A childless leftist claims the moral high ground by using a child to push sexual degeneracy and hedonism
TOTALLY ON THE RIGHT SIDE OF HISTORY!

Using children as mouthpieces to advance political agendas is one of the few things that makes my blood boil. It's so low. They have no idea what they're saying, probably don't even really know who the president is or understand what he does. Disgusting.

Rangi pls go

Chelsea Handler is an utter cunt

This Chelsea woman (pic related)

I love Trump - I voted for President Trump.
I hate that Kelly Anne gets shit on all the time.
That said, this is still funny shit.