Drumpf is Finished

Not gunna lie, former Trump Supporter here, this is fucking hilarious watching Trump crash and burn, but in all seriousness though; we can not let his guy embarrass us on the world stage anymore.

I agree, the recent McCain revelations definately put the final nail in the coffin.
But to be fair, you have to have a very high IQ to understand John McCain. The decisions he makes are extremely subtle, and without a solid grasp of theoretical physics most of the desisions he makes will go over a typical american's head.
There's also McCain's nihilistic outlook, which is deftly woven into his characterisation - his personal philosophy draws heavily from Narodnaya Volya literature, for instance.
The democrats understand this stuff; they have the intellectual capacity to truly appreciate the depths of his decisions, to realize that they're not just smart- they say something deep about REPUBLICANS.
As a consequence people who dislike John McCain truly ARE idiots- of course they wouldn't appreciate, for instance, his decision on voting against healthcare which itself is a cryptic reference to Turgenev's Russian epic Fathers and Sons. I'm smirking right now just imagining one of those addlepated simpletons scratching their heads in confusion as John McCain's genius unfolds itself.
What fools... how I pity them. And yes by the way, I DO have a "McCain is our savior" tattoo. And no, you cannot see it. It's for the ladies' eyes only- And even they have to demonstrate that they're within 5 IQ points of my own (preferably lower) beforehand.

Art
Lmao

Obvious shill thread

Shutup you ssimple minded autistic virgin. This is a political board NOT a right wing echo chamber you fucking bigot.

He WILL be impeached you loser.

My IQ is over 220, and I make all As while I sleep through all my classes. I feel like I am John McCain while he was in middle school and I'm way smarter than my parents and teachers and I hate having to explain my superior intellect to all of the idiots around me on pol.

It's too late

Don't give away the game, friend, they must believe Trump is actually succeeding. It makes the failures all the sweeter.

BLUMPF IS FINISHED NOW
THE RUSSIA INVESTIGATION UNCOVERED HE HAD 3 SCOOPS
THREE SCOOPS
H
R
E
E
THATS THREE TOO MANY GRIMPFTARDS
BASICALLY TREASON

>he WILL be impeached
on what? are you going to provide an actual point or are you only paid to call people losers over the internet?
saged

The only people who voted for Trump are rural and suburban retards.

City people all voted for Hillary.

MOGALD KRUMPF IS LITERALLY HITLER
IMBEACHMEND NAOOOWWWW

I didnt even vote for Trump (i was one of the 12 who voted Darrell Castle), but i have come to enjoy the retardation of the daily "hes finished now goy" threads

You don't get it, do you?
Reddit and Twitter becoming the centre of the resistance against Trump is the greatest thing to ever happen to this site. While this site is fading into obscurity, the admins of Twitter and Reddit have been absolutely amazing and its great to see the whole site unify against fascism.
We have /r/politics on lock, /r/worldnews and /r/news on lock, all of the anti-Trump subs pushing anti-Trump memes to the front page and showing the young people how uncool Trump is and how being a Trump supporter isn't cool or edgy, we have most of the defaults and now the European subreddits also joining in.
Meanwhile, on Twitter, we have verified accounts replying negative things and memes to every single one of his tweets.
Reddit and Twitter will fucking destroy Trump and lead to the progressive landslide like we helped give Obama, driving a massive millennial turnout to the polls. Damn it feels good to see Reddit and Twitter so energized and unified.
And how triggered the Trumpets and poltards are that everyone hates them.

>THATS THREE TOO MANY GRIMPFTARDS
lol

Voting for Trump was possibly the biggest mistake of my life. Probably the worst president we've had in 500 years. We need to get him impeached and lock up his most fervent supporters. The country is headed for dangerous territory if we don't stop the bigotry and hate from the top down..

TRUMPS SCOOP COUNT IS APPROACHING THE NUMBER OF GENDERS! HIS PRESIDENCY CANT SURVIVE LACTOSE TREASON OF THIS LEVEL
FLUMPFKINS ON SUICIDE WATCH

Wow shareblue as hired mass dumbass to flood .. SAD !!

I'm pretty sure he did it because he suspects the Republicans will get hanged in the midterms.

He likely wants allies now, then looking for them later.

You seem to enjoy his presidency. Good, you still have 7 more years of it.

Fellow Drdumpf haters, we have fought the valiant fight, for the good, we have shed blood and decorated the hoods of Dodge Chargers, but I fear it is all for nought. The Drumpf machine is perpetual motion and he will be president for the rest of this century. Kim was our only hope and he's cucked beyond measure now. Pray.

RINOs will get hanged in the midterm

>implying DOTR doesnt do away with term limits

I don't know

But what I do know is the only people that voted Hillary are 70 IQ spics and niggers and coastal liberals

Real Americans voted for Trump

Cruz misslin'! We're goin' Cruz misslin'!
But seriously, is Trump endorsing Luther Strange because Kelly and McMaster commanded him to or because Strange is doomed any way you look at it and this harmless failure will mollify the media?

It is funny to watch desu, especially his attempt to troll Kim Jong-Un without success. Turns out he is no better at dealing with world issues than Obama was.

Domestic agenda = dead
International agenda = dead

Good work Drumpf.

# i'm with her

>Drumpf
it's called Dotard now

>Reddit and Twitter