GERMANS HAVING CHILDREN INSTEAD OF IMPORTING MILLIONS OF UNASSIMILABLE FOREIGNERS = "NEXT-LEVEL NAZI STUFF"

GERMANS HAVING CHILDREN INSTEAD OF IMPORTING MILLIONS OF UNASSIMILABLE FOREIGNERS = "NEXT-LEVEL NAZI STUFF"

TIRED OF THIS SHIT YET?

Anyone manage to archive this tweet before he put his account in "protected" mode?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/ccLXx4DB8ZQ
archive.is/RTKqb
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

Are you kidding me? I can't even!

Fuck these low level kikes the big bad ones need the gas first.

Faggot should go kill himself.

>TIRED OF THIS SHIT YET?
VERY

>having kids with someone of your own race? woah man next level nazi stuff here
I fucking loathe these miscreants.

Don't worry lads, it's all going to bubble over soon

Jack May will probably die from internal injuries are having his rectum pulverised by a gang of Somalian refugees

>mind-mindbogglingly racist
>My god. That is godsmacking
>I couldn't quite believe it
>oh wew that's horrific

Jewish cunt sieg heil

Next-level Cuck stuff here.

What an obnoxious little faggot.

>they're finally admitting that they believe white people having babies is a "serious problem in society"
>they're not even trying to hide it anymore

I thought he meant refugees as making themselves

What a piece of shit. I hate Germans as much as anyone else but saying that them trying to have kids = nazi? You're villifying procreation just flat out? Where do I sign up to pick this guy apart with needlenose pliers...

They make Nazism sound better and better every day.

We make em Next level SW The Clone Wars like.

My family has been driven further and further to the edge with only little tid bits of influence from me

Today my dad said something like "What the fuck are they trying to push a race war or something, because it's working!"

Who the hell is this faggot?
>"OMG I can't even! This is some racist Nazi stuff! Can't a political party has a poster telling Germans to have kids!"

Can't believe*

>now brown instead of white

God forbid Germans have children. This shit drives me up the fucking wall, and it's not even my country. Please don't let Germany turn into America. Stop this bullshit now.

>oh whew that's horrific

That faggot needs his skull broken

>TIRED OF THIS SHIT YET?
More and more with each passing day

>Germany has the lowest birth rate in the world due to neo Marxist propaganda which makes their women whores and teaches them to hate themselves and their racial and cultural heritage and everything that it is to be German
>this means an ageing population and population decline
>"mass migration needs to happen! We need to assimilate millions of foreigners from the third world to replace the people we've brainwashed into ending their bloodlines!"
>uncucked German political parties instead try to encourage Germans to raise the birth rate by actually having kids
>"OMG DATS RACIST! NAZI SCUM!!"

Meanwhile this is trending on youtube right now:

youtu.be/ccLXx4DB8ZQ

We're facing a losing battle guys. It's everywhere.

If I lived in Germany I would hunt him down and spill his blood till it rains down from the skies.

someone tweet that cuck some merchants

literally who the fuck is this faggot sticking his nose into german politics as if they care about his shitty opinion

right.... is this homo relevant to germans ? i'm not going to search him because i don't want to give him clicks

Pretty sure he's in London

Are you kidding? Sup Forums will be mining this for lulz for months. The real enemy is centrism and apathy. The crazier the lefties get the stronger the backlash to them will be

>encouraging liberal nu-males and femiwhores not to have children

literally see no problem

Oh well nevermind I could careless about mini Pakistan.

No idea who that fuck that is.

>tfw black
>tfw if you don't let me fuck your wife "you're a Nazi"
Haha I love the left.

he should be bitching about brexit or how the white victims of paki sex grooming deserve it

The older I get the more I realize that leftists are a Satanic death cult and only a few of them actually realize it.

Reminder that all white people are inherently racist.

Who is this (((useful idiot)))?

The worst thing is the faggot posting this is a British journalist, I think the cuck replying is too.

We're really up against it.

is he one of (((them)))?

I'm tired of these fucking kikes pretending to be white when they say whites are evil.

He got BTFO and high tailed it out of that thread.

The fire rises!!

Most only became numales and feminist whores who want cats and not kids because of the propaganda. That's the problem, it's everywhere.

Demographics is an issue and a problem for Europe and North America that doesn't receive much attention. It's a shame.

I try not to obsess over identity politics, but these anti-White white people make me sick.

do these kikes still not realize the "greetings fellow white people" is a meme now?

I can summarize all his tweet to the German people in 1 word.

>fuck

A race war is the furthest thing we need.

We need a war on the Jews. Not Whites vs Blacks/Browns/Yellows.

that's probably a jew

>be gay
>adopt children
>tell other people they shouldn't have kids

What do they think is going to happen if every white person disappeared? That the United States, Canada and Europe would become some paradise like we see in Africa and Latin America?

You know that most migrants in Germany come from other european countries right?

You really should include archive links within your screenshots.

European countries like Turkey and Albania.

God fucking damn it. Please, please wake up Evropa. I don't want to see you go silently into that night...

I promise you, he's a kike. It's their ultimate kike trick - to pretend to be a white against white people's interests.

Them youngins in big ol' Germany won't do that as long as raising children remains expensive, though.

>About

>I am a freelance writer and sub-editor, with experience across news and features subbing, CMS know-how, quick turnaround blog-style comment pieces, travel writing and long-form features.

>I graduated from the University of Cambridge in English Literature, and am a fully-trained sub-editor, as well as a freelance writer on everything from GCSE English textbooks to long-form coverage of far-right politics in France.

>I’ve worked for Metro, the London Evening Standard, the Daily Mail, and the New Statesman, and I’ve written for The Spectator, Attitude, Gay Times, Winq, The Independent, Reaction, CapX, and the New Statesman‘s CityMetric.

>I have extensive experience using InDesign and a range of CMS variants, as well as proficiency using Photoshop.

>I’m available for writing work across comment and features, travel commissions, and sub-editing shifts on both news and features.

archive.is/RTKqb

>(((May)))
>(((Evans)))
>Oy Vey the absolute AUDACITY of these goyim to breed with their own people
>S-STOP IT GOYIM

Is anyone even surprised anymore? Blackmail and victim playing are their only strategies.

I'm father of 1, it's all I can do for now.

>white
>jew

why would anyone hate germans, they are the one true persecuted peoples

do you at least have a wife's son?

She couldn't be a Rabbi in Israel

>Most only became numales and feminist whores who want cats and not kids because of the propaganda. That's the problem, it's everywhere.
That's only one part of the deal, this stuff also turns centrists into fascists and right wingers. How you respond to stimulus is partially genetic, political position are partially genetically inherited and the left has a much lower birth rate than the right

has to be sarcasm.

>You know who else had children? NAZIS!!!!!!!!1!!!!

>22
>race war 2022 confirmed

>white jew
wew lad, these jews are delusional

>ressentiment
cuz
>we're beautiful
>we're smart enough to beat (((them)))
>arts and letters for days
>seriously dat music, is anyone else trying?
>deep intuition
>honesty
>the face of excellence in the world
>unironically bearing the image of the godhead through history
>God is BLACKED right now but dark ages come and go
>Japanese are bros too, but not Kraut-tier
They hate us cuz they ain't us

>hello my fellow whites

Someone post that picture with the skateboard guy and the kids.

Self-deceived.

>essential reading
www.kevinmacdonald.net/saidchap8.pdf

Does this prove that Feminism is part of (((their))) plan?

this one?

does the NPD still exist?

Yeah? So fucking what. Everyone knows what's happening. How are you white, male Christian cucks going to stop it? (pro tip: you're not)

Because it doesn't even occur to them to resist. It's very frustrating.

is this even a question?

Better yet, does the DAP still exist?

Why is that cuck blue checkmarked? Is he a Jew? Why do anglo cucks always push their degenerate shit abroad?

>delusional
They know exactly what they're doing.

>whites having babies
>thats next-level Nazi stuff

So when do we start throwing commies from Helicopters?

Do you even have to ask?

Colonialism is okay when the third world does it.

What year is that monitor from 1996?

Broke: Falling in love and raising a family.
Woke: Accepting millions of refugees that will rape your sisters and daughters.

you guys are some of the worst. America started it all but it's British white shaming that's harming Europe, I don't think most Americans or Canadians would have a problem with Europe remaining homogenous.

Jews try to larp as white people.

FUCK YOU GERMANS FUCK YOU FUCK YOU FUCK YOU WHY CAN'T YOU JUST FUCKING COMMENCE THE 4TH REICH FUCK YOU AMERICA WHY ARE YOU NOT WHITE NATIONALIST YET FUCK YOU EUROPE WHY ARE YOU STILL COMMUNIST
FUCK YOU CHINKS AND JAPS WHY DID YOU LEARN NOTHING FROM HISTORY FUCK YOU SOUTH AMERICA WHY ARE YOU NOT COLONIZING AFRICA YET FUCK YOU ALL

>Israel will still exist 50-100 years from now

The definition of small souled bugman

>Why won't you let the muslims cuck you filthy Nazis

Yes, in fact they are. According to May, next-level Nazi stuff = sanity.

Don't agree with that, leaf. Germany is the greatest pusher of self loathing at present, shortly followed by Sweden. I'd say we probably come in at third.