Are colleges in the west completely useless? Their propaganda is ridiculous.. people wasting money on this shit

are colleges in the west completely useless? Their propaganda is ridiculous.. people wasting money on this shit

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/9pb5S8jeTgQ
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Yes

yes

>TFW when people say BBC is a right wing news sight

i loled at the top left of the blackboard

"Moderate"

It is when it comes to US politics.

***learn HOW to think, not what to think***

>moderate
>slate
>salon
Dude what the fuck are you doing

>It's another "All you learn in college is politics" thread
If you want to get out of Burger King drive thru slots, yes, colleges are important. My condolences if you have fallen for the "All professors are secretly Antifa that spew their message to our children" meme. Most teachers that aren't in politics don't have time to talk about their personal lfie

...when the teacher is so far left he assumes his own gender and thinks salon and slate are moderate websites...

wrongthink will not be tolerated

not even fucking close

its the same j*w infested muck the rest of the worlds mainstream news is

(((berg)))
always
forever

Had a woman for humanities. She was always talking about how women are strong and she talked shit about manlets

And really the only antifa propagators are in the sociology/cultural studies departments. My econ professor is very strongly against communism and always teaches the superiority of western culture.

I got a math degree at a lefty college/yooni and it was just fine. If you make the mistake of studying social sciences I have no sympathy for you.

>moderate

Salon and Slate are atrociously left to the point of being unreadable. Politico and Fivethirtyeight at least remembers to pretend to be "balanced".

Listening to the 538 podcast you can figure out their actual stances fast though. I will say Nate "Just" Silver seems less rabid than his coworkers, several of whom wanted to suck Hillary's dick personally when talking about her horrible book.

Do any truly centrist/moderate/objective/neutral news media sites exist? I am inquiring about reasonably famous sites, but feel free to mention the less heard of ones.

You have to take 9 credit hours of social sciences minimum at most colleges to get a stem degree.

Everytime there is some fuckery going on your society, Americans talk about the "west". I'm a german law student and I haven't been confronted with politics once. Literally not once. I don't know how my professor swings politcally and neither do I know that about any of my fellow students. What a bunch of fucking retards you are.

That's like two classes, and you can easily take something like philosophy(of the nom retarded kind), theater history, shit like that

Hell, I went to Sociology class and my teacher tried his damned hardest to keep things neutral. Mostly focused on the economical aspect of the discourse we go through. Even said Hitler had good leadership techniques (but put them to bad use)

>dat awful handwriting

To a liberal slate and salon are moderate.

>Your culture is different from mine. How stupid.
America is so different from Germany that trying to pull anecdotes is like trying to compare Mars to Earth

Yes, you are paying for marxist anti-white indoctrination.
I already wasted 3 years of time and money on this shit before I took the redpill. I'm going to finish my degree because the peice of paper actually has some value, but going in to trades is really the best option.

"but that's totally just a slippery slope fallacy" - left wing shitheads

"incrementalism" is a tactic

Read my first sentence again. Its about the usage of the word "west" that fucks me up. Americans NEVER have the courage to actually blame their own country and explicitly spell out the shit thats going on in the US. Universities in Germany don't push that liberal degeneracy like American colleges do.

University of Missouri, Evergreen, UCLA, this shit doesn't exist here.

Those that do blame the country talk about jumping ship so they've distanced themselves from the blame completely.
It's how American functions, shifting blame. It's easier than trying to deal with a balancing at with 10+ different cultures over a country as big as Europe.
That and America has (or has transitioned to) a very political culture

Yes. 100% yes.

You are literally paying to be indoctrinated by actual communists and white genocide promoters.

>Right-wing Americans fuck off to secluded occupations
>Left-wing Americans go off to become teachers, professors, and other interactive occupations that work hand-in-hand with our children

My usually leftist girlfriend took a hard swing right when she heard about this. "What the fuck. That's literally murdering a newborn baby". She said to me and a group of friends.
I casually replied "Its no different to you murdering them in the womb. Do you not support that, now that you can see the child?"

Holy fuck was she stumped. Maybe this is the catalyst to swing her to third position politics.

you have a point Hans,
but at least we didnt elect a total idiot Chancellor thats leading the charge for turning Europe into the Middle East.

ebery dime

(((((((((((((((((berg))))))))))))))))))))

Anyone getting a STEM degree understands that all liberal arts classes are complete jokes and should not be taken seriously

redpill me on third position economics

Why are you dating a leftist?

How do you guys end up even bigger cucks than usa then if not learned? Are germans genetically born to be cucks?

To say they're completely useless is absolutist thinking, and reeks of bitterness and jealously.

Seriously, though: Is it almost all entirely useless? There are houses, but no one can afford to live in them anymore, medicine that is so expensive that you are better off dead, there are cars that are rapidly killing the entire planet, and then a whole bunch of distractions, that don't really help either. What alternative is really so esteemable? What are any of you doing that's all that helpful?

No? Just don't study humanities. They're pure propaganda.

Colleges are based off the assumptions of successful humangs. I.E. Competition and work, but most of all network.

>opposing abortion
Abortion is what's capping the population growth of niggers and degenerate white leftists idiot. "After-birth abortion" will just allow for MORE of that and LESS niggers and white children with the misfortune of being raised by cultural Marxists.

colleges are marxist shit teaching nothing you cannot easily learn yourself! go to a library and get on the internet! Wanna be in debt, brainwashed with marxist lies and pigeon holed into a "career" if you're even lucky enough to get work at all then go to "college". sucker.

Just because American colleges make you take mandatory diversity classes... That doesn't mean they're propaganda.

country men or color user? Culture or community, stop eating out of the hand that holds the feed.

Major in STEM, otherwise garbage

This. Fucking history was the only B I got because the feminist teacher didn't like my writing style

FOX is as close to moderate as it gets for mainstream sites.

Huge fucking meme here, statistics is what's paying (top % at least). STEM will get you a job, anything less can go suck a nigger dick and get pats on the back.

Or you could open your own business and hirer accordingly.

You know what you say is bullshit, but you're too ashamed to acknowledge what a shit-hole your country is. Most of this leftist garbage that's happening here originated in Germany. I really despise you krauts on a fundamental level. I feel very blessed that my grandfathers got to kill some of you worthless fucks. I'm not shitposting either. It's not surprising that German posters are such pieces of fucking garbage considering that you gassed women and children not too long ago. You're real proud of that aren't you? I see you parasites unironically posting Nazi imagery on this board all the time. Looking forward to Muslims diluting your shit culture in a few decades.

>berg

In STEM i would only trust the E to get you a job and of that only Mechanical or Electrical to keep you employed.

>reeks of bitterness and jealously
Smugly imputing feelings of jealousy or inadequacy is a typical leftist tactic.

All you were short was to describe yourself as having "attended a prestigious university".

Holy shit, you gotta supplement that screen cap. She goes on forever about this and it turns out she's even a stripper.
Slag thinks the world revolves around her.

>This is how you should think.

You're paying for it. Take your money somewhere else and research the product more before you buy.

I got my bachelors in physics and math, it wasnt a bullshit education. I didn't do it for the money it was just an interesting subject and the knowledge was worth pursuing. A degree in business or gender studies is horseshit if your trying to accumulate knowledge.

>being taught by a manlet
might as well have a lady teacher amirite?

E's are smart enough to be outsmarted by the fact they are proven to know everything but what they haven't experienced.

Frats with good degrees, and anti-nepotism anons are 100%.

Tbh I wouldn't mind this if we exclusively killed niggers, crack babies, and 'tards.

>gassed women and children
Boy are you in for a surprise on that one.

Is this is a joke?
Have you seen the tax-paid propoganda machine that is modern BBC? Just try to watch a single show that is not a nature documentary.

>do you have a bachelor in physics or math

the world is ending tomorrow. Grow Up!.

>japanese

for what purpose?

University made me an expert in machiavellianism. You need to mask your beliefs and then learn how the other thinks. You also learn to manipulate people around you who do not coincide with you. You become a leader, hidden among sheep.

It was well worth it.

In my degree I've written so many things I don't believe, and gotten such good grades, because I figure out the bias of my lecturer (almost always except a handful of times are they SJW because non-SJW don't get hired in academic because they need to ensure they tick all the SJW boxes that exist now)

This skill is going to be useful for life to allow me to manipulate others and remain safe from people who disagree with me and would ruin my career and livelyhood if they could.

Just a way to make people pay for their own training. If you were a blacksmith in the olden days and you needed a young worker you fucking trained him yourself. You didnt send him to blacksmith 101 courses at the cost of his gold.

Jewish scheme that suckers will defend.

>go to decent college get engineering degree
>get job work way up to engineer III for a big company
>make $90k a year
>hourly guy behind me makes $120k a year cause he does overtime pay
i mean sure i get a lighter work load since he had like 500 overtime hours but fuck that bullshit. I had overtime also but don't get any cause I'm salary.

Get out & buy minorities before supplies run out!
youtu.be/9pb5S8jeTgQ

>tfw go to top engineering only school
>tfw dont even need to take English
>tfw my "liberal arts" classes include water policy, mining economics, and history of technology

If you're going into trades, you're giving up the value. You are going to make more money working yourself up to a white collar job (coordinator, manager, director, VP) than completely relearning a physical skill. You can make 6 figures just talking on the phone with a humanities degree if you're smart and committed. I believe in you user.

This. And leftists. I honestly can't understand why conservatives don't support abortion rights, considering that conservatives almost never, ever get abortions. The more conservatives breed, and the more the niggers and leftists abort their babies, the better the world gets.

We just need to bring abortion and birth control to the third world bigtime, and we will have very little to worry about. Convince Muslim women to get on the pill after their second or third kid and bingo, immigrationvasion ultimately stymied.

This. You need to listen to normies' discussion to the point that you can guess their responses before it exits their mouths.

This user is right.
Too many neets on Sup Forums that need to justify their poor life choices by shitting on others.

>I got my bachelors in physics and math

Tell me something user, how will you make me a better me?

Welcome to a job interview...

Just the other day in an ethics class, the professor, speaking to the girls in the class, straight up stated in no uncertain terms, "when you enter the work force, you will be payed less than men. That's a fact. You are going to be payed less." I honestly couldn't believe what I was hearing. If he wasn't holding my grade hostage, I would have asked him if he then redistributes a portion of his paycheck to all of his female colleagues to compensate for the university's apparent discriminatory practices.

I once spoke up in class. Got 53/100 for that class, my worst ever grade. It was my first and last lesson in not allowing myself to act 'smart', but to act rational, and do what it took to take their grades from them.

>that is not a nature documentary.
it's amusing you think this is immune
you're just not intelligent

Im an actuary finding a job wasnt that hard. I worked as an engineer in a nuclear powerplant for year, then I became a lab assistant, now im an actuary im gonna do this job for a couple more years save up some money and become a high school physics teacher with a house paid off and a family to take care of..

That's not how parenthesis work

>That and America has, or has transitioned to, a very political culture

>actuary
place it it safe, the money is no where a ro u nd t he rrr ee.

money is directly reflective of fisk.

I may have already fucked myself in that regard, to be honest. I figured that if I spoke up AGAIN, I'd just be extra fucked and probably be expelled from the university.

>writing on a chalk board
>with chalk
>2017

literally what third world country is this

Did you read the study? I actually agree with killing a retard with 10% brain function at birth. Only dumb christians support ruining multiple lives to let some retard "live"

>high school physics teacher

why settle for such a garbage job

you can get an OK salary as a PhD student in most Universities. Then you can be a college professor and literally do nothing.

I think some of the technical fields are mostly not pozzed.

I changed universities, probably unnecessary, but allowed me to reinvent my image. It's a flexible image though, with the lefty teachers I have a real concern for social justice, with the teachers who dare to espouse conservative opinions I let loose in the most calm mild mannered way my real feelings.

All people are the same. If you've met 1000 people in your life you've met them all. You just need to figure out how to "play" each different person, based on what successfully played" the last person of their type. Most people I find just enjoy someone who agrees with them then throws up an "original" idea that further agrees with them.

Disagreeing with people is what makes them hate you, generally.

Yes. If you're a white male and don't have genius-level IQ, university is a complete waste of time and money.

That's completely the paradox you should realize user. Your lesser than picture you help to form.

I cant figure out what you mean

I have learned more from the internet than school to be honest.

>Are colleges in the west completely useless?

In theory absolutely yes, in practice mostly yes.

There's almost nothing you can learn in a brick & mortar college that you can't learn on your own time, quicker, using the internet, search engines, youtube, etc.

I'm not sure why college tuition is still skyrocketing despite the value of it being absolute dog shit, these professors are nothing but ponzi scheme artists

>Pfeiffer Family History. German and Jewish (Ashkenazic): from an agent derivative of Middle High German pfif(e), German Pfeife 'whistle', 'pipe', hence an occupational name for a pipe player.

Every fucking time.

Feelsbadman.jpg

12 hours at mine, and a few "required" courses.

Reminds me of the type of people that would cut off their own chemotherapy to make sure their cancer-predisposed child gets to live and suffer the same fate

I suppose it's meant to make sure that those who have the required knowledge have the papers and experience to back that shit up. I'm sure with office positions you don't really need those prerequisite bachelor degrees that take 1/10 of your life away for $12.50/hr position, but with doctors and lawyers you don't want them to say, "Eh, I read about this procedure on WebMD. You'll be fine."

Technical skills arent biased its just what works. I went ag it worked out well