Is racism still a major problem?

In your opinion is racism still alive and well, and how is it to be fixed? Are the riots happening justified? What are some actual solutions for this problem? Do blacks get shot more often, is there a white washing problem, stuff like that. Also, do people only want illegal immigrants detained because they are minorities? Some argue white illegals don't get flack, and that most people against illegal immigration are just racist. Discuss!

Other urls found in this thread:

huffingtonpost.com/entry/wwe-racist-comments-jinder-mahal_us_59c534a5e4b01cc57ff1d28b
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/wwe-racist-comments-jinder-mahal_us_59c534a5e4b01cc57ff1d28b
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Racism isn't the problem, its the start of a solution, a final one if you will.

Racism is a problem because you can't contend that maybe white people aren't the bad guys here, that maybe in our left wing culture most hate is motivated by resentment instead and that if you want to fix someone, it's not white people.

racism is a thing for a reason

The only solution is to separate the races.

No one cared in the 80's and 90's. (((They))) pushed it too far

People generally like hanging around people who look like them.

People who hang out with other races do so to prove a point rather than treat them like one in the tribe.

>all evil is caused by satan
>all evil is caused by racism
This amorphous ever changing threat has it's name change periodically.

Yes, only whites can be racist and we are their problem.

Yes it's a problem, it shouldn't even exist. There should only be the white race.

Racism isn't a problem

>implying racism is a problem

>and how is it to be fixed
you fucking don't

people will judge you for your shoes, how tall you are, what accent you have

and suddenly it stops at race?

it goes both ways too, yuppies who want to impress their faggot friends treat "minorities" as divine special beings. americans seem to actually let black guys fuck their wives

i mean this from the bottom of my heart, just fucking deal with it

racism isnt a problem. racism is always seen as bad, in reality everyone is racist but some are able to admit it and move on with their life.

Racism is not real, blacks adopting "gangster rap" as their entire culture is a huge problem, no body wants to employ a foul mouthed thug wanna be that barely speaks coherent English. White people also don't like being called racist when pointing out not ok behavior that has nothing to do with race. Blacks cause the illusion of racism until most of us throw up our hands and say call me a duck I'll quack like one. As for the immigration issues, we have a system for a reason, stay at home and make your country better or use the proper methods of gaining citizenship. It's the fault of every single dreamer, and every single work visa abuser for being tossed out. We fed and clothed you, gave you jobs, tax free in most cases, and you couldn't take time out of your day to secure your citizenship? Well, have fun in what ever country you belong to.

Anti-Racism is codeword for Anti-White. Racism is a good thing and natural for everyone.

Racism doesn't exi-

huffingtonpost.com/entry/wwe-racist-comments-jinder-mahal_us_59c534a5e4b01cc57ff1d28b

How come Democrats think racism is a bigger problem than Republicans? Also people didn't see racism as a huge problem as much around 2009, but then it picked up around 2011. Thanks Obama?

>how come democrats think it's a bigger problem
cause they talk about it more and buy into the narrative that white people are all racist

Please archive or screenshot
unvis.it/huffingtonpost.com/entry/wwe-racist-comments-jinder-mahal_us_59c534a5e4b01cc57ff1d28b

ayyy

I think the first step is to hold niggers as accountable as you do white people

Sure, I guess if you're talking about social cohesion and it depends on what your vision of the future of this country looks like. If you're hoping for the decline of Whites and a "diverse" future for the US, then yeah, I guess racism is a major problem.

But I think racism is a byproduct of diversity. It's inevitable when you place unequal races next to each other. Different groups will typically unite in defense against a common enemy, and as long as the media tells "people of color" (read: every other race besides Whites) that Whites are a problem and will try to exterminate them like the Nazis, then they will temporarily unite against Whites.

Racism isn't the problem, it's the solution.

Racism isn't a "major" problem and hasn't been for some decades.

what a fuck should do a nigga in my country when he have all Africa to dick around??? so go home and nobody hit you

>But I think racism is a byproduct of diversity. It's inevitable when you place unequal races next to each other. Different groups will typically unite in defense against a common enemy, and as long as the media tells "people of color" (read: every other race besides Whites) that Whites are a problem and will try to exterminate them like the Nazis, then they will temporarily unite against Whites.

/thread

Though I must admit it's hilarious watching academics scrambling for over-complicated reasons as to why racism exists when it "mysteriously" seems to occur every time there's prolonged contact between two physically/culturally different groups.

I mean for fuck's sake even the ancient Greeks and Romans stereotyped themselves and their neighbours

>In your opinion is racism still alive
Yep

>And well
Not towards minority groups it isn't.

>how is it to be fixed?
People need to start making a bigger pushback against anti-White statements, the same as they do for anti-Black, etc.

>Are the riots happening justified?
BLM? Nope. They've had the government in favour of every one of their actions since they began, and pushing for their acceptance for years. They see one story about a white nationalist and they think it's a grand conspiracy against them and that the government is somehow against them - they are incorrect.

>Do blacks get shot more often
Yes, but good luck on getting accurate statistics when every single report on it treats the actual criminals who disobey the police and/or assault them the same as a black kid getting shot while surrendering.

>is there a white washing problem
There's an extreme focus on stories of white people killing black people, regardless of if there was any racial motivation involved. The same focus is not given to black-on-black, black-on-white, white-on-white, etc. and this has pushed the idea that active, violent anti-black racism is more prevalent than it actually is.

>Also, do people only want illegal immigrants detained because they are minorities?
Nope. They want them detained because they entered illegally, and that's a drain on the system. We have a process and a limit for a reason, skirting that is accepting the problems in the name of altruism, which to me is not a practical reason for being okay with illegal immigration.

>Some argue white illegals don't get flack
I don't see stories about them honestly. I'd say the same about them if I did. When 99% of the illegals are minority groups, of course people will spin it as a racial issue, but if it was white mexicans/middle easterners the same issues would remain.

Racism is one manifestation of tribalism among others. To overcome it, you have to focus on commonalities, not get defensive when you're insulted and help people from other tribes as an end in itself. Show them how you can solve together a problem that plagues all of you, then work on that.

The only way you can succeed is by unconditional identification with the other. If you expect people to deserve anything, you won't make progress.

>and that most people against illegal immigration are just racist
Those people are incorrect, and falling back on a very simple answer than justifies their own position while not actually listening to what people are saying. A lot of the people arguing this will talk about "subtext" of public statements, which comes down to them placing their own context and biases into what they read. They hear what they want to hear, basically.

>Racism is one manifestation of tribalism among others. To overcome it, you have to focus on commonalities, not get defensive when you're insulted and help people from other tribes as an end in itself. Show them how you can solve together a problem that plagues all of you, then work on that

Brazilbro gets it

>People need to start making a bigger pushback against anti-White statements, the same as they do for anti-Black, etc.
This is correct but it goes beyond the issue of racism. Other races need to vote for right-wing candidates and start valuing Western tradition as well.

I don't know if there's any problems of racism still enshrined in law.
But there's always the personal level racism.
Some people will simply refuse to engage people as equals if they look different from themselves.
Its also possible that some of these personal levels of racism result in unfair treatment by government officials such as cops and judges, but I'm not in a position to make that call (I have no reliable stats).

Obama made race relations worse by turning everything into a race issue. At least under Bush we were united in our hate of towelheads

Wrong, the only solution is to mix the races

>Wrong, the only solution is to mix the races

fuck off nigga

Racism is a natural mechanism to alert of danger and potential conflict.

If racism is working for the Jews in Israel it is good enough to work for me in the United States.

>mix the races

This is sickening

>$0.02 have been deposited in to your bank account from Shariah Blue

Racism is alive and well and its a natural response. Fear of the foreign as it is called.
The only way to "fix" it is not talk about it.
Move it out of the overton window and it will be done and over with.

How am I supposed to travel the world if there are enraged unhinged maniacs everywhere?

awww.. noway cucks, they never understand the real deal

a little more mixing is required
that little girl should mix with a Asian

go home aka Africa, you have enough place to travel there LOL

>how is it to be fixed
By reaching an agreement with mixers and purists.

That requires something or someone that has the ability to win over both.
It's a stab in the dark, but it could work.

MORE OF THIS

>a little more mixing is required
You're going to meet a violent end.

fuck offfff D:

Segregation works.

Subtle but right on point. Made me chuckle.

how long until everyone becomes a genderless alien with rainbow skin

That shit happened here in Houston. I'm broke, so I always have to live around Blacks and other "people of color". I always get the feeling that there's a deep, hidden resentment toward me. I always carry wherever I go for this very reason. If the race or civil war ever kicks off I'll either bug the fuck out or try to take as many shitskins with me as I can.

Yes, that way there are no nice places to live, only nigger filled shitholes. We'll all finally be equal.

Nope
mixed race is the future
And its beautiful

Not even that. Something more akin to demographic surveys and policy to stabilise those regions with specific demographics.

Then use some areas purely as a nexus to allow a flow of production between the regions. Those regions can be used to mix... but mix in a way that is non biased to races.. i.e. a proper defined mix. It wouldn't be forced through any manner other than gammification through social media and other media.

It's horrific, but I think we have no choice.

Eureka

Also it requires a specific new demographic called "mediators" to make sure the balance of power between the two sorts of region is stable.

i.e. those with allegiance to neither

Sure
I have a whole folder

2 Thessalonians 2:10-13
And with all deceivableness of unrighteousness in them that perish; because they received not the love of the truth, that they might be saved. And for this cause God shall send them strong delusion, that they should believe a lie: That they all might be damned who believed not the truth, but had pleasure in unrighteousness.

You're in the bible. You're promoting ungodly abominations because God is sending you delusion so that you will worship the anti-Christ and accept the mark of the beast. You're going to be killed violently and thrown in the lake of fire.

Kikes and niggers will mix

It's no different in Colorado

when we are all mixed and equal we can work together to create a utopia.

>tested out salt to prevent slugs and snails eating my cats food
>they shriveled and died
I'm a murderer.

>when we are all mixed and equal we can work together to create a utopia.
1) When you have an IQ of 85 you won't understand the most simple concepts that while kindergarden children can.

2) You're never going to be equal. The lightest skinned people would simply be murdered. You fail to understand this concept already because of the strong delusion in your mind. Facts don't work on you.

3) Those kids are all ugly. Nobody who isn't delusional looks at those and feels maternal instincts.

That quote works on both angles.

i need one, feel free to dump

>>tested out salt to prevent slugs and snails eating my cats food
.... you have a slug infestation, user? :-/

>that direct comparison in the photo
holy hell. Nothing other comparison is needed to show a person realize that niggers and shitskins are truly subhuman.

Yes, people aren't racist enough and it's a problem

People like you always turn a blind eye to black on white violence.
You are hypocritical pieces of shit and I want nothing to do with you. You live on your half of the country, I will live on mine.

Must be jewish

huehuehue

I'll dump what I got

There's no such thing as racism