Possible Happening Tomorrow /North Korea/ Edition

Well lads, this is it. Been an honor shit posting and all that. Tomorrow North Korea will test the H-Bomb in the Pacific.

The US will respond by shocking the world and striking NK.

twitter.com/IntelCrab/status/911030680712249344

Also any of you guys notice today just felt weird? Lots of weird stuff happened in my day today.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=QEg6015_6F4
youtube.com/watch?v=B-xHtjngCeM&list=PLB575DDBDD598ED58&index=4
news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/indonesia-raises-bali-volcano-alert-to-highest-level/news-story/ae34df4ac7a770560722e3cac8563d05
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

it's happening. nice know you, lads.

Intel crab is literally just a random Sup Forums user

Fuuck

How would striking NK "shock the world"?

As far as I know nk can't reach America with its nuclear weapons, am I wrong?

FUCK YOU AMERICA THIS IS YOUR FUCKING FAULT REEEEEEEEEEEEEE

They have recently test fired 2 ICBMs over Japan, also a hydrogen bomb underground. We are worried for Guam & Hawaii

oh come on, you know you love world wars.

What is Wake Atoll and why do wildlife need a big tarmac airstrip?

Cos it'd teach the world that murica doesn't tolerate WMDs .. dubya m dees, freedom!

Need the sauce on that gif. I need a new anime to watch.

Somebody mentioned end of world today. Complete stranger. People talk about stuff these days. We were spoiled. But yeah. Nothing you can shitpost about this

I told you guys it's on tonight!!

youtube.com/watch?v=QEg6015_6F4

How do I repent in the next few hours lads?
I'm serious.

Wake has been closed for years. That runway is overgrown.

murica

>Where America's day really begins
>was literally just a random Pacific pick on Google maps.

Holy shit I'm spooped.

it's finally ending. my suffering ends here. it's just a shame i'll die a virgin

i didn't know we even had that island. lol.

I have the CBC (Canadian Broadcasting Corporation) on right now, they're talking about NK threatening a hydrogen bomb in the pacific, i can see US countering this in a narrative CODE YELLOW TO AMBER , CODE YELLOW TO AMBER, HAPPENING

Thank god I got in shape just in time for the apocalypse.

AHHHHH kek lord of chaos has sealed our fate

Ask God to heal and to wash over you. Read the concordant literal Bible. Ask in Christ's name and Holy Spirit to seek real forgiveness; to come to you so you might be recognised and undefiled. Acknowledge that you are fallen homonid whom cannot save himself and that God sent His Only Begotten to shed blood to pay a ransom for your misdeeds and to make OF you, a new creation in His name

It is true!

Fake and gay

>Threat
If they wanted to attack someone or something they would've done it(like the missles that flew over Japan)
Threat=bluff
when it comes to NK. They tend to not warn what they're gonna do

Not happening
Never happens

this

CHECK 'UM.

Praise KEK!

RIP faggots.
If you survive the pas phrase is
Brian Peppers : NiggerBall

See you in hell lads .

meh roasties are overrated. nuclear war on the other hand is awesome.

Same. Out of shape faggots are probably going to perish.

When will fatties learn?

WWI never happened. Neither did 9/11, or Pearl Harbor. Until they did.

Newfag get out

>Wake Island is administered by theUnited States Air Force, under an agreement with theU.S. Department of the Interior. The center of activity on the atoll is atWake Island Airfield(IATA:AWK,ICAO:PWAK) which is primarily used as a mid-Pacific refueling stop for military aircraft and as an emergency landing area. The 9,800-foot (3,000m) runway is the longest strategic runway in the Pacific islands. South of the runway is the Wake Island Launch Center, amissilelaunch siteof theRonald Reagan Ballistic Missile Defense Test Siteoperated by theUnited States Army Space and Missile Defense Commandand theMissile Defense Agency. The Base Operations Support contractor at Wake is Chugach Federal Solutions, Inc. About 94 people live on the island, and access to it is restricted. Population fluctuates depending on operations being conducted by missile defense agency activities.

>flag
Yeah, you better start repenting.

just give me the sauce, leaf

Pharisees and tampons go well together

they've detonated 6 nukes already, nobody will do anything about another one

>Been thinking about getting a bible for research
>Today some church guys came to my job asking if we needed bibles for the rooms.
>We said no.
>He gave me a bible anyway.

And some other weird coincidences...

Nice post

BUT IM NOT READY TO STARVE TO DEATH IN A NUCLEAR WINTER

Last week I sold my house and quit m job in preparation for the rapture. Jesus will take me home to be with the glory and light. Yesterday I took all my Satan money out of the ATM and drove down market street throwing it out the window at tweakers, fapping vigorously while sobbing, and using my tears as lubrication for my inches. I've rented an hourly SRO room with three transsexual Mexicans and bought a grip of cream crack off the Hondurans at civic center, along with three pipes and a bunch of Brillo. Now that the meth has worn off we're gonna smoke all night till Jesus comes and we ride to heaven on clouds of magic smoke, guided by meth monsters and bedbug angles, and I shall laff at the heathen heretics who dare mock my menus. Damn this meth is good....see you in heaven my anons....

They've all been underground and in their own territory.

Nuking in atmo in international waters is a different story.

kimmy gets nuked, civil war breaks out in the states, ww3 slowly starts over syria. pheww fun times ahead.

The average state of trump supporters

Okay now I'm rolling for kim jong un launching a nuke at a hurricane

Kek is in this thread.

Jin-Roh

IT'S OVER.

ADD ME TO THE SCREENCAP

Wew, lad

why

the jews from Mossad start a False Flag Attack to start a War with North Korea, by having an israeli Nuclear Submarine firing Nukes over Californian Cities and starting an Earthquake that will shake the San Andreas Fault Line, and break California into pieces, Literally. and in order to trick Trump into thinking North Korea did it, thus War with North Korea begins.

its Moloch who wants this, NOT KEK. jews worship Moloch and Hate KEK, and try to do anything as much as Possible to Attack KEK. this False Flag will be a 9/11-style Sacrifice to Moloch, the Wicked God of the jews.

SCREENCAP THIS

lol

based satan

Git ya booties ready, goys.

Vile

>trick Trump
Let's be honest with ourselves. If that fantastical scenario ever becomes reality then Trump would be in on it.

that's total bullshit but it's certainly possible. there's absolutely no way we have access to official north korean statements, so kikes could claim the nukes came from anywhere.

God I hope so... I'm supposed to work Sunday and I don't want to so this will work out good

What did you just say?

999 the numbers of god. Strange "coincidences" indeed.

14And I looked, and, lo, a Lamb stood on the mount Sion, and with him an hundred forty and four thousand, having his Father's name written in their foreheads.
2And I heard a voice from heaven, as the voice of many waters, and as the voice of a great thunder: and I heard the voice of harpers harping with their harps:
3And they sung as it were a new song before the throne, and before the four beasts, and the elders: and no man could learn that song but the hundred and forty and four thousand, which were redeemed from the earth.
4These are they which were not defiled with women; for they are virgins. These are they which follow the Lamb whithersoever he goeth. These were redeemed from among men, being the firstfruits unto God and to the Lamb.
5And in their mouth was found no guile: for they are without fault before the throne of God

Don't worry guys, Sup Forums is safe

It was an honor to witness these digits before the end

I was nicer at work today than usual, very strange. Also the happening will be when the qt Japanese boi at work calls me cute.

but it doesnt say anywhere that they will launch a nuke TOMORROW!

I missed seeing my probation worker yesterday so I need this happening more than you do, sorry leaf.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

WTF IS GOING ON IN THIS THREAD?

A-a-user.....

>999 the numbers of god
Actually 999 is an inverted/hidden 666

Punished dragon

this seems like a fitting theme to play while reading these youtube.com/watch?v=B-xHtjngCeM&list=PLB575DDBDD598ED58&index=4

I hope ure memeing

will normies ever understand what MGS was about?

Sorry guys, no happening, no sweet release of death.

Back to your rooms and hold your katanas high!

>666
n-nice digits mr devil

My god, what have you DONE

holy shit it's happening.
that's fucking weird, i post dragon tattoo ost from prophecy part of movie and the post right before is about dragons. something weird is going on here.

DAT PIC DIMENSION THO!

i agree. something weird is going on. i became convinced when i suddenly posted 666 too.

Yeah you really didn't pay attention in geography

nice digits yourself

>Also any of you guys notice today just felt weird? Lots of weird stuff happened in my day today.
Not just today, but all week has felt kind of off.
Not in a bad way though. Not bad at all. I actually feel at the top of my game, and feel an overwhelming sense of self confidence.

Which is strange because I'm normally an introverted homebody.

Life goes on. NK will be off the map. The world will end for many, but the West will remain safe and sound, and on top.

You moron. I was gonna have an interview to finally improve my life and produce white children.

AAAAAAAAAAAAAHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

Dem trips. Fugg! :CCC

double digits and North Korea is going to nuke San Francisco, San Diego, Sacramento, Hollywood and Los Angeles.

i graduated from college yesterday.

and today i felt tired and lethargic. nothing felt right all day.

yeah, idk man.

WEW LAD

Checked.

Two Satan trips in the same thread.... The time has come. Happening in 3.... 2...... 1.....

>INDONESIAN authorities have raised the alert level for the Mount Agung volcano on the tourist island of Bali to the highest level.
>Some 10,000 villagers have already left their homes around the mountain, while more than 200,000 have received warnings.
>It was the third time in little more than a week that the alert level has been raised.
>This time it is rated as a Category 4 - meaning a hazardous eruption is imminent.
>It’s the first time in 54 years such an alarm has been raised.

news.com.au/travel/travel-updates/indonesia-raises-bali-volcano-alert-to-highest-level/news-story/ae34df4ac7a770560722e3cac8563d05