This character was so shitty it singlehandedly led HxHunter on a hopeless downward spiral

This character was so shitty it singlehandedly led HxHunter on a hopeless downward spiral.

If she can't even keep up with Pariston and Ging she has no chance of being a good chairman

I thought HxH was already ruined by Greed Island, and then it got ruined again in Chimera Ant, and then again in the election shit.

How was she shitty?

Greed Island was the best arc you dumb nigger

She was just there to be a dumbass and get played by Pariston and Ging. Outsmarting Leorio is easy, but Togashi didn't want to set Ging to be outsmarted by Ging.

If she was meant to be relevant, she wouldn't be wearing her zodiac animal apparel, like Ging and Pariston.

Yeah, election was my favorite, somehow. Greed was good but kind of anticlimactic IMO, Chimera had solid ends but the middle dragged on for fuckin ever, and although election was good lost continent prep's making me wish none of the zodiacs were fucking born just so I wouldn't have to read so fuckin many chapters of legal interrogation and political updates that don't even mater since it's a fictional fuckin world.

You know she's chairman and one of the most important and relevant characters in the series, right?

Would gladly join ISIS for to kidnap and throw off a roof.

It's an attempt to make the world feel alive, although it doesn't make much sense if we're departig soon for a strange, more terrifying location. Gon feels out of place now, like he's not strong enough to go even if he had his Nen back.

I want to do lewd things to that doggy

HxH was literally always shit

Reminder that HXH's fanbase is literally worse than Naruto's ever was.

She literally popped up near the end of the anime and barely did anything but watch, what the fuck are you smoking?

>so I wouldn't have to read so fuckin many chapters of legal interrogation and political updates that don't even mater since it's a fictional fuckin world.

Somehow I get the impression reading is not for you.

The only problem with HxH's fanbase is that it's full of people FROM the Naruto fanbase who continue to treat it like Naruto. They aren't as smart as Togashi yet they like to pretend as though they are.

It's her color scheme.
She should've been brown.

Well pariston & ging can't be outsmarted except by the other , so anyone could have fit the job.

Can't wait until shit goes down, she does something cool and people like you bounce back into loving her.

>doctor lawyer
I never stopped loving her

More like you're such a huge faggot you got an aneurysm from swallowing too much cum.

>Kimera Ants was the best arc you dumbass.

Fixed it.

Not him but it's been a bit tiresome in Dark Continent. It was alright in the Election arc but it seemed to be dragging before the hiatus. The first chapter since it resumed seemed to be on the right track and this fight popped up and has been good so hopefully there isn't too much more exposition before they finally get on the damn boat. It's like reverse Berserk.

Try ritalin.

It was meh and way too long in the anime but really good in the manga. I like it more every time I reread it. Only thing I disliked was how the middle section dragged once the siege started and how we got 10 chapters just narrating 2 minutes of action in total before 'LOL HIATUS'.

user it's been years. I think I'm justified in this case. Normally it wouldn't be an issue except with HiatusxHiatus

This is a nice OP but without enough bump potential.

>Gon feels out of place now, like he's not strong enough to go even if he had his Nen
He's been like that for pretty much the entire series. He needed a complete asspull to defeat Pitou.

>>The author was so shitty it singlehandedly led HxHunter on a hopeless downward spiral.

FTFY.

If you fuck her, it is yiff right?

Her sole purpose is to portray the stubborn nature of the average dog. The Zodiacs embody elements of their animal counterparts as aspects of nature and their legend.

The whole Chairman epilogue is just Togashi's bizarre interpretation of seeing which one would sit with the Jade Emperor.

No, she's just dressing up you dumbass