Latest daily shoah, which is behind paywall

latest daily shoah, which is behind paywall

my.mixtape.moe/iqelya.mp3

thanks user. I needed something comfy for chores. cheers.

wow just wow

Nice try FBI

Jokes on you man the paywall episodes suck more than the free ones.

arigato senpai

Thanks user

no one cares. kill yourself you nigger faggot kike

>TRSodomite

hiss hiss kys

Cheers user, thanks. Need to get my hands on a prepaid jew card soon, but this will do for now.

Thank you.

>literally using gay antifa memes

Please don't kill yourself - I want to do it for you.

i never understood the obsession with the jews.
these jokers literally advocate what the nevrotic jews warn since ww2.
>they're coming to gas us!
who even listens to that peinovich retard?

IGNORE SODOMITE ORDERS

>who even listens to that peinovich retard?

Nobody, user. Nobody

Have they ever issued one? I just use them as white noise (only a half pun)

I don't get it

You are a TRSodomite, I'm ignoring your orders.

The order of "yes good goy, come to our false flag KKK rally the ((((CIA)))) planned to nuke every opposition to the ((((establishment))))"

They own all of the media, have the largest share of billionaires, the most political sway in the US and the EU. The jews won after WW2

You can also look at university acceptance rate compared to SAT scores, extra curricular activities and letter of appeal, when this is taken into account jews remain the largest overrepresented group by tripple digit percentages. There is no better affirmative action than being jewish in the US

i was reffering to them calling their podcast the daily holocaust. saying "gas whatever" every 5 minutes.

is this shiling for or against?

sage deep state threads.

>i was reffering to them calling their podcast the daily holocaust. saying "gas whatever" every 5 minutes.
that is a way of making the holocaust being taken less seriously, this is something you should do with your normie friends. A good thing to say is that the holocaust is an overstated genocide, that it is not special and the constant defference to it is absurd

denying the holocaust is illegal.
nice try though.

What's a good app to use to listen to the Daily Shoah?

I haven't found any sadly. I have a Iphone and just listen through my browser. It auto refreshes though after a period of time and I lose my place.

>denying the holocaust is illegal.
That's not what I said you should do, you should downplay it's significance since it's the go-to justification for anything stupid the left wants to do

>antifa memes
nice try Jack Prosobiec, cucks like to call the far-right "antifa", but only /ptg/ is retarded enough to believe that meme