Evil leftist REEE

What do we do with this smug leftist, Sup Forums?

nothing

He's a fat ugly loser, he will die alone, having accomplished the opposite of what he set out to achieve

more like arthur ACHOO if you get what i mean because everything he says is as important as a sneeze

Sounds boring.

Arthur WHO'S MORE LIKE IT

Why don't you do something cunt? If it's something interesting, we might follow along, but NYPA.

Why is this fat fuck popular? Isn't he only known from The Price is Right or some shitty game show?

Nothing that life isn't already doing to him.

There is a line with risk and he just passes it. Consequences will never be the same

what the fuck does that even mean

People torment him all the time. He just blocks them all and continues raging. He doesn't like exaggerated, buck-toothed chink cartoons, if you insist on teasing him.

literally who?

Arthur Who?

A chink that won some money on Jeopardy and who everyone hated at first sight. Parlayed that into a career getting made fun of constantly on Twitter while he earnestly rages about SJW issues.

Didn't his arranged marriage wife ditch him for being an insufferable pile of shit?
>Win Jeopardy, lose at life.

>Woah look at these stupid nobodies with shit opinions better start a thread

Literally whu is fat chink Chu?

Who cares, he gets all his information about Sup Forums from 2008 Sup Forums memes. Sup Forums isn't about crossing lines anymore, it's about putting people back behind the lines that our society has begun to cross. You know shit is fucked when Sup Forums is advocating for law and order because we think things are fucked enough to where we need to get serious.

should have seen the shit he wrote after Trump won. Dont know why he isn't banned.

Go back to china gook.

He's not wrong. We joke about it, but jewish influence in the west is a serious issue.

he's right that the >20 year old ppl and still here are the ones who are going to be BIG PROBLEMS for them

I'm guessing it was some anti-white shit? We know (((exactly))) why he wasn't banned...

This. What the fuck are you all talking about?

lol that blob must have the most horrible, pitiful existance

Same can be said for the retarded left, although the line is tightening...

Has anyone really been far even as decided to use even go want to do look more like?

What the fuck is this obese subhuman trying to say?

he's a nothing chink nigger. so i'm going to do nothing about the chink nigger

A lot of shit talking from the chink who shot up virginia tech

He was also briefly married to Stephen King.

Very very very very very very very big problem person reporting

Thanks for talking about this with me, guys. I hate evil leftist Marxist SJW cucks, and I want the holocaust to happen again even though it never happened.

He's right though. Good has no "line" to cross and no risk. Doing the right thing and speaking the truth is its own reward. This is something his scheming, leftist ching ching brain will never get.

Reminder that this failure of a gook couldn't figure out how to level up in Mass Effect 1, and only because of his review/complaint alone, Bioware had to casualize Mass Effect 2.

How do we handle the gaming (((journalist))) question?

>90% of the people here are converts from leftism
>everyone who says they outgrew Sup Forums has been a leftist their whole life
got me thinkin alright

New bot test?

>cartoon avatar
>claims to be all grown up and mature

Leftists are truly retards

What are you talking about, my fellow alt-right Kek worshipper?

more like Arthur Chalupa. because he is a fat

That's really the only thing that isn't a joke frankly.

this.
And why the fuck did he emphasize "is"?

Self-learning AI ethics when?

I totally got this guy confused with Ian Miles Chong

DOXX

kek

Okay yes we will doxx him. How will we do that? Kek
Relevant meme, my friend. We will destroy (((them)))

literally who? loos like just another pseudo-intellectual chink.
leave him be to wallow in his own insectoid inferiority.

former 4 chinner here
I used to be a troll but now I'm a leftist loser in his mid 30's who dresses like I'm 14

he's his own worst enemy so nothing

it's weird that there isn't more awareness among EdgeNet types that a massive chunk of ~rural and suburban retards~ are people who outgrew leftism a decade age

leftist culture isn't a cool secret treehouse that They Just Don't Get, it's a reach motel I escaped when I was 17 and i never looked back

pro tip the only people older than like 20 who are still liberal are Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Big Problem People

i know i'm preaching to the choir here. i just hope people bogged down in that whole scene right now can get it together and know love

No, then the (((Jews))) will claim victory. We need to doxx everybody who we think is an SJW to trigger them

:^)

(you)

But how will we preserve a future for white children and defend them from evil Zionist Marxist SJWs Sup Forums? Kek

>deeply unfunny
I disagree. This is a deeply funny melancholic abyss we have here.

OP here. Pic related: it's what I want to tell to black people (who are like muddy water)

I don't even understand what this fat fuck's point is.

Kek :^) good meme user

Kek :^) shadilay

>babby first day on Sup Forums
kys you faggot abo

I'm dying

fuck you arthur
Sup Forums is often very funny when it is not being spammed with pasta

>babby
Kek you spell like a leftist, kill yourself SJW

No I'm not a fed, mfw SJWs get triggered over a bit of trolling :^)

I will never understand people who hate us but are fine with communists.

Yeah I hate those niggers as well. Meanwhile we're just trying to secure a future for our people. Fucking leftist SJW Marxist Zionist shills. Saged

>underage posters

Wasn't/Isn't a lot of that connected with the break separating the pre- and post-Chanology eras?

Very Very Very Very Very Very Big Problem Person reporting in.

What the fuck is he even trying to say here? Is he saying that Sup Forums has no rules so there isn't a risk?

Kek, that'll show the social justice warriors.

I like how this guy thinks he is doing a world a favor for tweeting stuff like this. Also no one even knows what his achievements are yet he has a verification in Twitter. But even so, I hope no one ever does.
>inb4 what have you achieved user?

same.

Shadilay, fellow kekistani

Is that the fat chink villain in Prey?

Why should I care about the opinion of some unknown cunt?

Checked.
I pretend to be a teenager to recapture my wasted youth too.

Hello, fellow user.
Mighty good thread we have going here.
Tell me, do you know of any goings on going on here?
I know of a magapede who would do well to engage in some genuine Sup Forums tom-foolery.
Like what we do here on Sup Forums.

Sup Forums's role is the same as satan's: help make everything more divisive so that everyone turns on each other and a happening begins.

Sup Forums's main goal is to create and watch happenings. There is no other goal. Whatever action will bring happenings is the correct action to take.

check the digits lads

>Very Very Very Very Very Very Big Problem Person
400 pound hacker sitting on my bed reporting in

yikes

Holy shit that belt fucking kill me

>Very Very Very Very Very Very Big Problem

>Checkled to myself
Praise, comrade!

>Arthur Chu's views are dangerous. He deserves to be donkey punched.
Is this an example of the risk he's talking about?

>Very Very Very Very Very Very Big Problem

Start by necking yourself OP

Oh, shut the fuck up about jooooooos.

Top kek, thread winrar

That's what my dogs playing with right now
>Arthur Chu

So after leftists figured out that Sup Forums is full of disgruntled former progressives, tehy are trying to say the left is full of former disgruntled pol fags? Nevermind that Sup Forums a decade ago is not the same as it is now. They have the former CP fans and edgy contrarians.

They always do that shit. Fucking love it.

>shut up about the joooos
He just wants the attention on faggots so he can reach orgasm over hate (You)s.
Faggots are so faggoty.

Fucking kek

>pro tip the only people older than like 20 left on those kinds of places are Very Very Very Very Very Very Very Big Problem People

Is he wrong, though?

We need to ethnically cleansed the yellow menace from our countries. Asians are an even greater threat to the white race than Jews.

Nuke China, Rice War now!

we let him cry and we move on with our lives

I mean, isn't that what the whole world should do with all lefties?

>ohg my gofd their liek so ubnfunny ewwwwwww it's so much more funny when you put limits on what people can say. nothing builds creativity more than restrictions on free speech

Sup Forums is one board

oh my god im like so mature cos im like, 23 now and im worldly!

>Mistaking Nu/pol/ and plebbit for real Sup Forums.

>Sup Forumsacks are fit handsome winners, we will die among loved ones, having accomplished exactly what we set out to achieve