Hypothetically speaking

Imagine a future not too far from now, where after defeating the horrible Leftists, the traffickers, and their pawns, we learn an awful secret - these people are merely Anunnaki middlemen, the outward agents of that ancient extra-terrestrial race that genetically engineered our own species for their purposes.

Imagine if, in this discovery, we also find something more disturbing - unlike the fanciful stories told by Sitchin of super-human colonists on a quest to save their dying civilization with gold from our world, who created us as laborers tailored to the regions of this world (a story which seems ridiculous primarily because the technological gap should make machinery more efficient than dumb humans)...the truth was that the Anunnaki came to our world and created us explicitly to be their servants, including in a sexual capacity. What if humans were bred to fill out their harems, providing an innocence (regarding the technology and nature of the Anunnaki) that was not able to be satisfactorily replicated in androids? Human servants are as common as pets on Nibiru, and serve faithfully out of misplaced reverence...smaller, weaker, more naive, and readily obedient, human harems would solve for the Anunnaki many of the problems that we face on Earth today.

Imagine if we find that the Pizzagate cults of the world aren't primarily Pedophilic - but rather, are about finding new slaves for Anunnaki masters, to be raised in opulence but also for obedience. This may sound horrible, but so long as they are "advancing" and "protecting" our civilizations here on Earth, they can justify these relationships to themselves...and besides, it is what the Anunnaki themselves had done to them by the An. And just as the An eventually elevated them to "enlightened" status, so the Anunnaki (or Nibirim is perhaps a better name)
are about to elevate us (in a few centuries), and allow us to create our own servant species.

How badly would that fuck you up?

Also, these "horns" associated with divinity by the ancients are actually representations of social rank and phalli.

lol lucky im already a nibirim

"hypothetically"

Really?

It does make sense in a way...whuch is somewhat frightening. If this is true though, then should we accept the "path to ascendence", or should we declare independence and risk pissing off a vastly more powerful civilisation, which in the past easily exterminated the majority of our population?

Aren't you on the wrong forum? try /x/

Forum? Nigga what. We aren't forums, stop typing for a second and use your brain. Also religion is a method of ultimate control, it's manufactured, god isn't real.

Gas the xenos galactic war now!

Plot twist:

They all die in the end.

>tfw no annunaki dominatrix

what a lazy OP we have here.
saged

I won't lie To you - I am a lazy man. But a lazy OP? That's a bit unfair don't you think? I typed all of that out, and I'm on my phone...

this shit isn't even remotely close to the truth. you fuckin conspiracy peddlers gotta go meet the goddess discordia, eat her out, then you'll be a man. sage this stupid faggotry.

There is probably come inter-galactic association above aliens that created humans, if this story is true. The food chain always keeps going up.

Now imagine that, monkeys with smartphones on a rock vs. a federation that spans galaxies.

We certainly wouldn't win a war, but maybe our opposition could sway the population of their worlds to let us go free. If there is any truth to the stories, then the Igigi were granted freedom in a similar manner...

It may be wrong, but the wiki says the Igigi were replaced by humans when they rebelled.

I think if there was an entity that large, destroying a planet/civilization is the easier solution.

Perhaps, but at the same time, perhaps they aren't actively evil - arroggant in the extreme, and with a system of ethics that seems more bronze age than anything (seeing as they created those cultures), but Enlil was supposedly remorseful of the flood, and swore never to do so again. Especially if you're right, and they themselves are in a service role, or were, of higher beings, then perhaps they don't see the "training" of human servants from childhood as overtly evil. It would just be "the way things are done to them.

I don't know. It's an interesting question to consider.

Yes, you typed a lot, and thought very little.

Please explain your position, then. How was this lazy? I posed this as a hypothetical scenario, not as a statement of fact or even of belief.

David Icke said alot about Reptilians.

perhaps Reptilians and Annunaki are working together? or they are one and the same?

Personally, I think if aliens wanted to destroy us they would have done it a long time ago. Maybe in the future a rogue alien race will come in? Who knows. I don't lose sleep about it.

Perhaps the higher you go in the universe the powers become more benign and closer to God. Either way, Gilgamesh is an interesting tale.

What did you just find out the Jewish warlocks talk to interdimensional aliens? You thought they just thought of cutting baby dicks off and drinking the blood on their own?
Anyway I'd be nonplussed. Kill all non-whites, including Anunnaki. If that makes the right wing death squads space Muslims, so be it.

>so long as they are "advancing" and "protecting" our civilizations here on Earth, they can justify these relationships to themselves

>space Muslims
kek

Also interesting is the Gala, the priests of Inanna. In Anatolian and Roman religion, the Galli were priests of Kybele who ritually castrated themselves and took on the roles of women. I don't know if the two are linked, but it seems possible etymologically.

I don't know that they want to exterminate us - I think that if this is true, then rhey likely want to elevate us as their subbordinates/allies/friends/servitors, and take a more parental role in our development. We would be more like a client state in their empire, possibly low level citizens or possibly as a separate but dependent entity...and we would be expected to do as they have done in time, and create our own sub-species, and keep the cycle going.

To be clear, I'm not saying that they would show up one day and tell us that we are now their slaves and take us away, or govern here overtly. I meant that they may have engineered society towards their ends, and are slowly trying to bring us into the fold by changing the global system to be one more like their own. We exist in this world of strife, making incemental advancements with theie aid, while they withhold lasting solutions roo our ills due to our "primitive" status. We couldn't be trusted with their technology - we might destroy ourselves. That is why you have to work at McDonald's or at the People's Republic factory, whereas their more faithful servants, educated beyond what we are presently capable of, live lives of luxury and administer affairs on their behalf.

this thread is retarded

>the truth was that the Anunnaki came to our world and created us explicitly to be their servants, including in a sexual capacity

this why ENLIL is related to jews"GODS CHOSEN PEOPLE". The torah is based on ENLIL teachings and us "GOYS" are related to ENKI.