If you are a good looking male teacher, and a 13 yr old girl seduces you and forces herself upon you...

If you are a good looking male teacher, and a 13 yr old girl seduces you and forces herself upon you, and you go to jail for 15 years and get your dick chopped off in prison, and your 13 year old son gets raped by an ugly female teacher, and your son kills himself bc she doesnt go to jail for 1 day, is it legal to exterminate all women until the justice system stops being sexist?

the fuck

are you high

High on reality.

Sounds fair to me.

I wish thread went somewhere...

I'll say this. I'm more than a bit fascinated with what life is like for students nowadays. I just turned 30 and it's a huge leap from 2005 to today socially.

I know a guy who is a teacher and he says all of the faculty are super aware of the possibility of an accusation. He says at orientation all the new teachers were advised to leave social media or greatly curtain it's use. The reasoning was that teachers, especially those who are young, have social lives outside of school and after getting home at 2am from a night out with your buds...oh, look who else is online? None other than those 12-13 year old wannabe sloots. The internet creates a distance that is an illusion and you may not use your best judgement in those circumstances.

feminism is sexism, not egalitarianism

no let him keep talking this is good

No.

so very true.

Everybody acts like the kids are innocent. They are cancerous b8.
>Be me
>Military recruiter
>At highschool lunch setup
>Trying to get 2 enlisted so I can fuck off for the rest of the month.
>9/10 jr jailb8 comes over and picks up business card.
>SSG user. Is user your last name?
>Tell her yes and point at my name tape.
>Wow! my first name is user. We should get married so my name would be user Anon and you could fuck me whenever you want.
>I respond with blank stare
>Or you could just fuck me whenever you want anyway.
>Nope.jpg
>Never go back to any high school without a witness.

If women were exterminated the world would be so much better, cloning would ensure the human race doesn't die out.

Yep - teenage girls are very, very fucking aware of the power they wield - and they have no conscience to reign it in.
caveat emptor.

As a male teacher myself there are some... Developed girls even in middle school... (I hate saying this but its a fact) But if you already have a wife or gf, or woman you're seeing or even waifu then a teenage girl ain't shit. A man isn't so illogical and impulsive that he can let his baser instincts mean anything unless you're a disgusting pervert. You arent a woman are you?
But if you think you have this problem just teach younger children (these days with so many divorced parents little kids need a male role model more than ever) but if you're a straight up pedo wtf are you even doing

Some of those bitches need Islam

FUCKING THIS.

Woman is the Jew Hitler warned you about.

>13 year old son gets raped by an ugly female teacher
Implying you don't want to bang them too

Roasties are vile creatures.

>Wow! my first name is user. We should get married so my name would be user Anon and you could fuck me whenever you want.
>Or you could just fuck me whenever you want anyway.

Are you insane?

>9/10 jr jailb8
>teenage girls are very

Something is wrong with you if you think 9/10y years is teenage.

>and a 13 yr old girl seduces you
If you are an adult and a 13 year old girl "seduces" you it means you are extremely emotionally, sexually, and mentally immature and deserve to go to jail for the rest of your life.

Jesus fucking christ if you can't show a little restraint and let a fucking child take advantage of you then you don't even deserve to be living.

nine out of 10 idiot

Women/girls really don't wield any power at all if you don't fall for their sexy, sexy tricks.

>thinking 13 year old girls are 9/10
Underage detected. Either that or you are developmentally delayed.

Elliot?

Nigger you are so stupid I was simply explaining what the guy said not that he meant she was 9 or 10. wouldn't be 9 or 10 in high school and she could be up to 18

You're both trying so hard, but we already knew you were faggots looking at your Plebbit flags.

I've considered being a high school teacher but I am concerned I'd be attracted to a student. I know a guy who got fired/charged with some kind of sex abuse crime for sexting with one of his 17 year old students. The charges were dropped but it basically ruined his life.

Yes.
And this is exactly what the west needs.

>military recruiter
>calls other people "cancerous"

You are evil and so is your job.