Be me

>Be me
>Go to Costco in LA
>Buying my protein products in bulk, being a /fit/, sorted out white man
>Stop all of a sudden in the middle of the store
>Look around
>Don't see a single white person
>There is a sea of Mexicans, Chinese, Armenians, Indians, Arabs (no blacks)
>Realize I am the only white person in the whole store, including employees
>tfw I am literally living vid related

youtube.com/watch?v=K8Jk80Y344w

This is the fate of the white man in the West

This is what white men have allowed the jews to get away with

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=B1cqDQSOrZM
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

glory of the white man

why did we give it all away?

JEALOUS WHITEY BOIZ

Black Men are ripped, muscular SEX GODS who sweat pheromones like waterfalls and make white women ovulate within a 1000 miles radius of them. They possess the ultimate weapon of conquest, which can claim even entire races without a single bullet having to be fired - the BBC!

When white bois see a Black Man coming, they naturaly lower their gaze to the ground in submission, knowing full-well how completely and utterly powerless, pathetic, meek, mentaly ill wrecks they are in comparison to a Black GOD.

No matter how much you autistic cuckolds here on Sup Forums bitch and moan, natural selection already dictates that whites get weeded out of existence by more evolutionary fit Africans!

Chinese and Korean people LOVE Costco. Koreans in their greed empty out the raw onions and mix it with ketchup and mustard and eat it.

youtube.com/watch?v=B1cqDQSOrZM

I still see whites at my local Costco. I don't have membership, I just go there to eat.

damn i wish i looked like that. Just imagine all the pussy you would get on tinder

The worst part is ALL these groups shit on America, shit on the president, shit on white interests, and shit on white people.

Sometimes I think they lie to us about the real demographics. I think it's much worse than we know. I live in a supposed 60% white state and every time I go anywhere it seems like I'm the minority.

I firmly believe this. Along with the claim that there are only 15 million Jews alive. Most of the highly populated cities are populated by blacks and hispanics. Do people think census takers went to every ghetto and crack house to take surveys. 15% blacks is unbelievable.

kek, stay mad White boy. Wouldn't want to get fired by your Asian boss, would you?

>Sometimes I think they lie to us about the real demographics

Most Ivy League graduates are non-White. The future elite of this country will be brown people ruling over the lower white working class telling them they are privileged and have no history or culture.

*grindr

>costco
>not vitacost.com for all your supplement needs
Pleb

Damn that was one autismo vid

I live in 95% white Vermont and I see niggers every time I leave the house

Minus the earings

I get the same in 93% West Virginia

The jews lie about their numbers to jeep their victimhood alive. Thre are at least 50 to 100 million jews in world. If not more.

>Be Me
>Go to costco
>buy some choco-flan and Jamón serrano
>Realize that there are no brown poo skins
>only see white European Mexicans.
>realize the floor is shiny and smooth as fuck compared to American costco.
>realize hotdogs are not 1.50 in mexico

Dont forget to add the shabbat goys and your numbers are drastically higher

When I was young it was mostly white where I live. Now all my neighbors but one is from some where south of the US. Most are very nice but ultimately I am still an outsider, the white minority. Then you have the few that have that hate in their eyes and have made living here uncomfortable. Everywhere I go now I frequently find that I am the minority and sometimes the only white guy. If it was not for reverse discrimination I would not be on Sup Forums.

My entire life I have never, not even once discriminated against anyone and have always treated people equally, both in my personal and professional life. But I could tell many stories where I have been the victim of discrimination from minorities throughout my life time.

It is infuriating to only hear one side of it coming from the media and the Progressives. I have come to hate them as much as I hate the verbally abusive and violently threatening "minorities". I believe they are responsible for perpetuating anti-white discrimination by young people.

Every Democrat and Republican politician, current and former that support this replacement of whites should be put behind bars for making me an outsider, a stranger, a victim of racial intimidation and discrimination in my own land.

Pretty fuckin gay user

LA is beaner central lmao what are you talking about
the city itself is bean speak