Sup Forums approved games

Destroy all humans. 1st one called out communists and the corruption in the US, 2nd you literally BTFO soviet union. and the other games...lets not talk about them. point is, you take shit from no one, and theirs a lot of stereotypes. from hippies to ninjas. whats your redpilling game?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=M3xXoRubJw8
youtube.com/watch?v=TGtdNmtfKXk
youtube.com/watch?v=6lDlDLvC4TU
reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/14u07l/death_of_a_dolyak_love_and_tragedy_in_wvw/
youtube.com/watch?v=q2PxxbJydBU
youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ
vocaroo.com/i/s1LIO4fTfShe
youtube.com/watch?v=bfXExEnQTZA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

mgs2

what?

In the 2nd one you get to kill a lot of hippies and degenerates.

Those games were funny too, I'm surprised they only got a T rating.

youtube.com/watch?v=M3xXoRubJw8
youtube.com/watch?v=TGtdNmtfKXk

honestly, its weird. i was young when the games came out, and i wonder if they're literally the reason why im 'redpilled today..

>he didnt get the subtle redpill kojima was dropping
>probs was too busy taking photos of jap girls in bikinis to care at the time

RE5. Get to drop niggers all fuckin day.. feelsgoodman

I played DAH! 1 & 2 when I was younger. Solid games, just fun and entertaining. The settings and stereotypes were fun, and the gameplay was enjoyable. I don't recall feeling like it ever tried to shove a political message down my throat, though I was just a child when I played them.

Cool to knock down hippies too.

>kill spaniards in re4 no one bats an eye
>kill niggers and its racist in re5

Could you even have a game like this these days???
>only oldfags will remember it

Metro: Last Light

Hatred

For MMOs I would go with the original Everquest, the faction system was for sure Sup Forums approved if you remember it. A troll trying to run through Freeport while getting chased and ridiculed by the guards was always a pleasant sight.

>point is, you take shit from no one, and theirs a lot of stereotypes.

You're underage and shouldn't be on this board.

i would love a columbine game in this style would be epic as fuck

It pretty much is. The game a first person view mod and Hitler character mod. Polaks make great video games

Hearts of Iron IV.
Real life.

PUBG

nothing like a good murder simulator

i know i have it on steam lol,i enjoyed it unironcally.

I have almost 500 hours into that game and I've never even taken the world over once, I've came close though

It's either a great redpilling game or the ultimate Jew. Mods are great tho

Shenmue, fuck that communist nigga Lan Di for killing my pops. I still haven't gotten my revenge on him after all these years. Such is life.

Shenmue 1 was GOAT back in the day for me. Anyone remember Quarantine? My mom came home with a few CDs that had a bunch of games on it, one was this and I was fucking hooked. I remember many hours being wasted on this game and a Indiana Jones game I would love to remember the name of but just cant.

youtube.com/watch?v=6lDlDLvC4TU

God those 2 were fun games.. make a new one that killls antifas and i will buy 2

victoria 2 is literally ethnonationalism thegame

>Hearts of Iron IV
play darkest hour, the patricians game
t. /gsg/

Guild Wars 2. The story is full of SJW shit but the PvP server wars that went on were fucking amazing. When our server raided the faggy yak parade it was a massacre and lead to an all out grudge war. The whole damn server came together to fight for the homeland. For months the server fought against a globalist alliance with twice the numbers for no other reason than nationalism.

reddit.com/r/Guildwars2/comments/14u07l/death_of_a_dolyak_love_and_tragedy_in_wvw/

Battle Brothers, literally every character is a straight white male. Except for the spare few gay flagellants constantly atoning for that one time they sucked a cock.
Liberal Crime Squad basically predicted Antifa. You play a group of authoritarian leftists shooting people and causing massive political change through terrorism.
Also Silent Storm. Only game I can think of where you can play as a Nazi and not be the bad guy.

The rpg game where you wonder around asking strangers if they've seen your father? Ya I remember.

The dreamcast was a nice system. Same story as you , I had stacks of games on burned discs only thing was I was missing dics 3 or 2 . The part where you had to cross the bridge .

A new one is in the works. The possibility that a Antifa inspired enemy is very possible. I just hope they don't fucking do anything gay like having the KKK/Nazis as an enemy. Pretty sure crypto would support an organization that agreed to wipe out humans

I thought you were talking about Fallout 3 when I first read that...

No One Lives Forever 1 and 2.

They are fantastic and quite revolutionary in story telling and gameplay. I dread if they ever reboot the series and how SJW'ed it would get. It's Feminism without the faggotry that is SJW. It doesn;t make a big deal about the fact the main character is a woman or makes her a mary sue. She is literally a trained field agent that makes mistakes and punished for them.

I'm still pissed the developers made Contract JACK instead of Nolf 3 because Contract JACK flopped and caused the studio to die.

vid related is an AMBIENT dialogue of two guards discussing criminal behaviour,alcoholism,religious morals and degeneracy links.
youtube.com/watch?v=q2PxxbJydBU
It's 100% redpilled. You will love this lads.

It's not even part of the main story just something you can overhear if you do the stealth route. There are many ambient dialogues in both games.

1 was way better and you know it. Destroy all humans and stubs the zombie are 50s kino

The first two DAH games, especially the first one, defined my childhood. So much fun launching people into cars with maximum telekinesis

Dark souls everyone hates it because its popular and reddit is all over its dick but its just such a good game quickly became my favorite
DOOM is nice aswell
AoE and Civ are good
I heard heroes of might and magic is a nice strategy game but i never played that series myself

CS:1.6
CS:Source

Those games kicked ass. The physics where fun.

The stupid recon missions sucked.

I Approve Books
Kill Me

DOOM
>corporate/multi-globalist masters plunge world into (literal) Hell
>glorifies the necessity of guns
>protagonist is alpha male forced to save the world despite wanting to be left the fuck alone
>murder-boner from inter-dimensional demon slaying (see Alex Jones)
>contains Biblical warnings

Did a Ben Garrison mod ever come out?

this, just play this and doom, all you need. Everything post 2003 is trash, (even HL2, reminder that alice vance is a mulatto niggress)

NOLF
Best game of all time, its crazy how long and detailed it is for such a old game, it starts kinda slow, but the game is the best ever, and ive played like all games thats worth playing really

I remember this game. Was comfy as fuck desu

>Talking shit about HL2
You can suck a dick and die of aids faggot. HL2 is one of the best games of all time alone with Assassins Creed 2. Fight me. Literally fight me in real life. Pick the spot homo. I'm not even a vidya fag but I will fucking merk your dome over this bitch. Give me your latitude and longitude.

Let's be fair, rose-tinted glasses are 20/20 but not 14/88.

Ace Combat
Deus Ex
Metal Gear Solid
Paradox games

Pretty much the only games I can think of ATM that drops redpills

Give gps coordinates now toothpaste

Oh shit I never realized it, you really do kill degenerates in this game.

Metal Gear Solid 2

Psi-ops the mindgate conspiracy

The civilisation series and tropico games explain how it all works.

League of Legends

or at least I try to put my own personal slant on the game whilst I stream and attempt to redpill the 12 year olds.

Video games are not pol approved praise kek

youtube.com/watch?v=Mcf9CLMQuRQ

Checked

But they are sweetie

on the surface it's made to appeal to normies but if you know the lore it can get somewhat redpilled
Still not that deep though
t. adc main since 2013 who spent as much time reading lore and listening to champ lines in the wiki as actually playing the game

You'd really think the constant anal probe jokes wouldve pushed it into an M rating.

Holy shit this game..

Ivan the Bastard and Don Dumpster, and Brothers Grimm were my arch nemesis'.

this is you

vocaroo.com/i/s1LIO4fTfShe

Alpha Centauri

Pravin Lal is kind of a pussy compared to that glorious capitalist bastard Nwabudike Morgan; but that quote is on point.

Oh boy that Rick and Morty speech pattern. You showed him Mr Reddit

I think the chinks have ruined it so I quit last year, is league still going strong?

You know it's gonna go full SJW. They don't let people make even vaguely red pilled games these days. Youre gonna be abducting and probing MAGA people. The main character will probably be retconned into a black woman for no reason.

Final Fantasy Tactics if we're going all time, NieR:Automata if recent. I've only seen a little bit of NieR on here but down to the straight symbolism the message itself is redpilled, also considering every major boss is the name of some "philosopher" From the past such as Simone, which Shows women are cannibalistic and blows out modern day feminism, as well as Marx And Engels whom both blow up after one of the main characters ask what happens when class conflict ends.

What a shit voice. Why would you even talk with a voice like that

>usefullness of political parties varies depending on country but fascist parties are consistently the best option
What did Paradox Games mean by this?

Oh god, I can already picture it..

Pox: crypto! Talk to the local Equal rights organizer for some reason

Crypto: but pox, why don't I get to smoke em now!

Pox: you need to ally them to take out the local klans rally!

*Crypto later in the game gives a speech about how the Equal rights organization is good, and how "some humans are good but Nazis/Maga are evil!!"

Fuck

doom 2 plus brutal doom mod

>Final Fantasy Tactics
Isn't there a part where taxes have to be raised to deal with an influx of refugees? Jesus Christmas how prolific!

THIS GAME IS GOLD

Yeah it was a false flag by the south whom purposely made all of their refugees go into Northern borders in order to destroy the norths food supplies, taxes, and if they denied them were considered racist. If you look past the demons and magic stones, Matsumoto was years ahead of his time. A lot of the games messages have come into fruitition.

BACK THE FUCK UP

>I've had banana in my keyboard for 5 years

OMFG THAT WAS ONE OF THE FIRST GAMES I EVER PLAYED AS A KID BUT COULD NEVER REMEMBER WHAT IT WAS CALLED THANK YOU LEAF FAGGOT FOR FINDING IT HOLY JESUS CHRIST SEE YOU IN 3 HOURS POL

That was a fully red pilled dialogue.

This

I'm making an alt history mod right now where Gregor Strasser takes over the NSDAP instead of Hitler. There's a fuckton of fun to be had experimenting with the game's assets, especially if you're tech savvy.

no probs mate enjoy

Psychonauts is all about a manlet trying to take over the world
fuckin manlets

Eve Online.

it's for people who like spaceships and are also dead inside. actually it's free to play nowadays too. cripplingly addictive though. awesome community.

this one was pretty fun too

Kill yourself faggot

Hey any of you faggots know this early 2000s PC or ps1 game where there is this blue demon that wears a scarf and goes around slaying shit and absorbing their souls? Its an RPG/monster game, I used to love playing it when I was like 7 or so.

maybe soul reaver

Legacy of Kain Soul Reaver?

Why does your gif. file name read as Eric? That's Dylan Klebold.

Medieval Total War II.
They should really make a 3, or even a HD remake.

STREETS of RAGE

>Sup Forums approved games
Huniepop is objectively Sup Forums approved because with this I can finally pretend that women will love me and I'll get laid. The girl on far-right is my waifu even though she's a single mother in the game.

Bingo, thanks faggots. Here have a look at a local slut

Do you get to impregnate girls in this game?
Do you get to cuddle with them at night, smell their hair and listen to their cute sleeping noises?

For a small Russian company the other games they made aren't too bad

Hatred was mediocre as a POSTAL tribute, but IS defense was a solid gallery shooter and that one RTS game has a nice vibe to it from the gameplay trailers

It's really a smart move they pulled, they knew their first game wasn't going to be great so they made it controversial and received enough sales to fund other projects

still going strong as in constant games
new design is fucking cancer and the game hasn't been good fun since s3

Polish*

I associated Russia with "Bad Postal"

>The girl on far-right is my waifu
shit taste tbqhwyf, desu

The old CORE design Tomb Raider games, back before Crystal Dynamics sanitized Lara into a generic whiny twat.

This game even mentions the red pill lads! Pic related.

>Do you get to impregnate girls in this game?
No.

>Do you get to cuddle with them at night, smell their hair and listen to their cute sleeping noises?
Cuddle yes, smell no, only moans no cute sleepy noises.

The ultimate based waifu game

anyone ever play the latest Friday the 13th game?

not sure if redpilled but watching Jason preform fatalities on millennial shits gives me a grin.

>almost getting the One Empire achievement but accidentally running a mod and fucking up your ironman