How do we get him to run for office?

How do we get him to run for office?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmqJQ-nc_s
twitter.com/AnonBabble

He's a one-issue guy. You should get him on somebody's team.

He needs mestizo grandchildren to even be a viable candidate.

Let's send him to the huwhite house.

But he's a bigoted white nationalist.

He was born in japan

I fucking love this guy, but I don't think he'd be interested in an active political role.

Were both his parents US citizens?

sage deep state threads

I could see him running for local government, maybe mayor of a mid sized Midwestern city. The role itself isnt that important, Im more interested in the precedent.

youtube.com/watch?v=7ZmqJQ-nc_s

No they are nips. Yes they are America it doesn't matter

Daily reminder jidf will associate /OURGUYS/ with kikes as a tactic to discredit them. Dont fall for their tricks.

1/5

2/5

3/5

4/5

JIDF really isnt sending their best these days

5/5

If both his parents were US citizens when he was born, then he's considered natural born even if it was overseas. McCain was born in Panama and received the same exemption. It was only an issue for Obama because he father was a Kenyan.

he is right though
what you guys dont get is that kikes ultimately want to appropiate the best european genes
azhkenazis really are mostly europeans, they originated in eastern europe, and mostly consist of yuro converts.
basically, europeans that want in on the nepotism convert to the religion and magicallly become a different ethnicity

so when he says jews are mostly europeans, he refers to this. nonetheless hes a little bit too happy with zionism in the middle east. i wonder what he thinks about pic related. plus hes probably a cia operative

>McCain was born in Panama and received the same exemption.
mccain was born in american occupied territoriy in panama, which is diffferent

Glad to hear that. The rumor started because her maiden surname is Rich, which some Jews have but plenty of Anglos have too.

A person born abroad in wedlock to a U.S. citizen mother and a U.S. citizen father acquires U.S. citizenship at birth under section 301(c) of the Immigration and Nationality Act (INA), if one of the parents has had a residence in the United States or one of its outlying possessions prior to the person's birth.

Hes not right at all, first of all his "sources" are unnamed anonymous posts from the internet. He spent 10 minutes in paint making fake news and you fell for it. At some point this game moves into the real world, you faggots are professionals at turning on our own but eventually we need to support someone. There isnt a better man for the job than Uncle Jared. The time is now.

Damn, strong words from EMJ.

I like Jared Taylor and respect the sacrifices he's made too much to throw AmRen under the bus though, AmRen is a blessing.

Letting JayTay do niggers while Kevin MacDonald does kikes seems like a good division of labor.

He's a cuck intellectual, he'll never have the balls to run or even win. He's like a Sup Forums approved Jeb!
Cernobitch has more chances to win.

European jews are white Moyshi, you should know this You guys really need some new strategies, youre terrible at this

EMJ is an anti-racist catholocuck. Should definitely kill himself. Papist trash tells us niggers that are catholic are good people. One look at Baltimore should dispel that notion.

A People That Shall Dwell Alone, Ch. 2. Ashkenazim are genetically Jews.

They are bad news and they will not assimilate. Any real "good one" will recognize he has to be an outsider and write his book about niggers anyway. If he huffs off with hurt feelings he never had insight in the first place.

P.S. PTSDA floats the possibility that the sometimes White appearance of Ashkenazim might be like the viceroy butterfly versus the monarch butterfly.

As in they evolved to imitate us without the genetic gap ever closing. Holy shit.

Cerno is a wind-sniffing hustler who will strategically sellout or cozy up to anything you can climb his gorilla hands up. He's not fit to lick the bottom of Jared's shoes. JAR is a legit hero, though I don't think he's a policy guy. But I'd like to take other names for running a Sailor Strategy campaign. I'd like to see Bannon and Coulter primary Trump using it.

>Bannon and Coulter primary Trump
cock is diamonds

Trump did a great thing when he won the election, woke up the nation, and stopped Hillary. We should be forever grateful to him. But unless this is some serious 4D chess he can't beat the Swamp Things. We need a politician who can make Trumpism a reality. B-Ann-on could find /ourguy/

Totally agree. The Clinton Crime Syndicate was fucking locked, loaded, and ready to go. Trump is forever a hero for winning this thing. I was crazy-laughing for MONTHS. And I think sessions et al have cockblocked more Bamanomics than we realize. That said. Trump was using us, and we were using him. It worked , but he was never /our guy/. I'd love to see the mememasters really get on mending Bannon and Coulter as a fucking dream ticket. And between them they have enough connections, savvy, and know who to avoid to make it happen. Trump was a skilled cuckkilla, but he fell through a hole that bANNon built from scratch. Let them have a go. They're known af too.

Bump for the HPA: Huwhite Party of America

Coulter-Bannon 2020, Goys Only Party

They're in the sweet spot of plausible deniability. They're both clearly counter-Semitic but haven't said enough to make them fringe figures.

Ann has been incredible for the last couple years. Can't wait to see where she goes in her golden years. I suspect she's gonna end up speaking at AmRen or something. Better yet, IHR or NPI.

overrated
talks like a fag
his arguments are 25+ years old and he could represent them a lot smoother
not all that smart, talks slowly, thinks slowly, can't grapple with someone in argument
only able to quote data from the 1970s-1990s.

He also maintains Jews are white and just a-okay and have nothing to do with an ethnocentric conspiracy

I legit think the only plausible way to save our country is for Ann to be elected POTUS. I love Bannon, too, but I think she'd make the better executive, with a vice Bannon reading her dark enlightenment bedtime tales. Everyone's looking for the real deal, but tell me why Ann can't be that person. Inb4 teenagers scream vagina. The trick is if a primary can neuter the Adelson/Koch fags who control the GOPe. I'm less worried about opportunistic court Jews like Ryan, as he will fall inline to a counter power structure that can plausibly provide him employment. He can be refrozen in our Petrie dish, if he thinks we can bend the spoon. I'd like to see her try that, as pure 3rd party might elect the Dem by default.

I'm a huge fan but best case scenario he'd only get 5% of the popular vote, if he ran as an independent; and that would only help Dems.

The best thing would be more MSM exposure for Taylor. He's the opposite of the cretin they want him to be.

I sense the Merced money, who are in deep with Bannon, would back bANNon, especially as a coup against Koch/Zionist hegemony over the party. Trump proved twitter, jet fuel, and some analytics are all you need if your giving the volk what they crave. I seriously could see Coulter happening, backed by the Bannon machine, especially as Trump is likely to be lamed or co-opted by the Swamp by primary season.

Fun fact: the guy is fluent in Japanese

Where are your articles and videos? What do you do?

> t. Dr. Lexus

He's also fluent in French which he is prouder of since he learned it on his own.

Yes, they were missionaries

Bannon is a good goy though he should just be replaced with Jared instead.

He was born on a US naval base in Panama, it's considered American soil