I am a Paki-American, I have a brother and a sister. My sister married a white dude and has two kids...

I am a Paki-American, I have a brother and a sister. My sister married a white dude and has two kids, my brother married a white girl and I am currently dating a white girl too.
My question is are we browning you or are you bleaching us?

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/86jlbrO3l_4
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

You're fucking both our race and yours too, kys

sage

That depends on if we're able to deport your family to Pakistan at a later date. Stay tuned.

Your culture won't be the same after mixing, so yeah it's a double-edged bladeof sorts. Hope you enjoy your food less spice because of Barrys gastrointestinal problems or wasting money on sunblock.

We are kinda white looking (by american standards), does that make a difference. My sisters kids look white, they are still small though.
My parents are both citizens so I don't think they are going anywhere unless Trump goes all FDR.
We are pretty Americanized as it is. Me and my brother aren't religious at all. Also my girl likes spicy food so I think we are ok there, lol at the sunscreen though.

>We are kinda white looking (by american standards),

I always love when non-whites say this.

Trust me, no white person thinks you look white.

Yea I know brown people say that a lot; but most people assume I am white, they are surprised when I tell them I'm Pakistani. Most think we are Italian or something (I don't know if Sup Forums considers them white tho). We are ethnically Pashtun, which is closer to Persians than Punjabis so we come in shades of beige. I am light skinned and have green eyes, I am swarthy for sure but not on a Pajeet level.
pic not me but some other Pashtun dude, not all of us are that white looking.

Depends on how the kids are brought up, I suppose: if they're going to embrace shitslam, then you're pakking their bags.

Whether you're white or not depends if you've been told to check your white privilege by another white. If so, then welcome to the club.

i dont really care but it all depends on what your kids kids will be. for example your kids will be half/half so your children will determine which half is he/she is going to breed back to their for breeding out the (other) race in your lineage

Get ready to have a bunch of homo sexual deviant nephews/kids

Shit, I thought you were gonna say your siblings married each other.

My sister is religious so she is raising her kids muslim. I am not religious so if I have kids I dont think I will raise them particularly religiously, maybe a little bit to prevent degeneracy, especially if I have a daughter. Maybe it can be the start of white sharia, or half-white sharia lol.
I have been told to check my privilege by an sjw in an argument, when I told her I wasn't white she said I had male privilege anyway...
I am 100% Pathan and proud and my background, my gf is an American mutt (English, German, Irish); if we have kids I'd like to think they'd be taught to value both backgrounds and I wouldn't really care who they bred with as long as they weren't black or Mexican.

>My sister is religious so she is raising her kids muslim. I am not religious so if I have kids I dont think I will raise them particularly religiously, maybe a little bit to prevent degeneracy, especially if I have a daughter. Maybe it can be the start of white sharia, or half-white sharia lol.
You are not and will never be American. Islam isn't American nor is being a Muslim.

i've noticed that when a family goes that way, (i've noticed it with mexicans too) all the kids marry white, then all the grandkids will marry white and the great grandkids will be almost indistinguishable from whites, other than having brown eyes

>And It's okay if Nignogs stay in US if they was Christian

Why would you assume that? Because they are mixed or because they are part white?
Lol, nah we aren't that savage.
Sorry brah, I am American. I see all the problems with Islam and I get the criticism but that doesn't mean Muslims are incapable of being positive contributions to American society. Islam is less cucked than Christianity, and seems to be the best way to prevent degeneracy in kids. The white dude who married my sister got to marry a virgin who is devoted to being a good wife and mother because she is Muslim. Buddhism and Paganism aren't "American" either, do you have a problem with them too?

Degenerate

So we are getting bleached then. Eh, better than getting blacked I suppose.
Cause of the racemixing? Or something else?

>I have been told to check my privilege by an sjw in an argument, when I told her I wasn't white she said I had male privilege anyway...
Then you're sufficiently white.

You're a muslim who is trying to trap a white woman to join your death cult. Fuck off islamic scum!

lol Thanks I guess
Read the thread dude, I'm not religious and I'm not trapping anyone.

>I'm not religious

Nice taqiyya Mohammed. Fuck off you dirty muslim. One of these days your kind will go the way of the Rohingya.

Why dont you and your brother get married to your sister and fuck goats like normal pakis?

>Paki-American,

Thats rich coming from a canadian, has Tradu converted to Islam yet?
Not many goats where I live in the US just horses and white women, sorry.

Test
youtu.be/86jlbrO3l_4

You claim to be secular and have no interest in islam but will you circumcise your sons?

I was circumcised by my parents and I'm not a fan of it. If I have a son I won't do it to him.

Good answer. Even still, kys muslim

It doesn't matter :)

>paki
get out

Lol, you to canuck.
But I love freedom!