MC of the last animu you watched is replaced by Touma

Better or worse?

>facepunches Ako out of her NEET ways
>facepunches Master to make friends
>facepunches Pig to stop being a bitch
>drinks a coke

>Touma brings gender equality to NERV

Fuck 3.0+1.0. I want to see this instead.

Literally nobody in EVA is living their life correctly.

>yfw Touma punches Keel and he dissolves into dust

Does anybody even care about that anymore?

>akame ga kill
he gets fucking killed

i had nothing better to watch and i've been drunk all day so it was entertaining enough

Touma tells Umaru she isn't living her life correctly.

Didn't Gendo turn off SEELE's life support in 3.0?

So touma is now misaka... wil he fall for his own D?

I watched Akuma no Riddle and the result would be the same, as long as they don't slice off his arm.

Haruhi gets replaced and the entire show is better for it

Touma punches magic monsters left and right, saves people's asses without dying, breaks the curse affecting him and fucks the evil out of the Witch of Jealousy.

no kyon get replaced

touma punches haruhi

the world is back to normal

nagato is happy

>Full Metal Panic

It's exactly the same.

I like this version better.

Punching people is commonplace in Gundam already, so he'd fit right in.

Uuuuuuh. I... don't know.

would watch

>Hundred

It largely goes down the same way at least in the first episode, except that Touma tells Claire off immediately instead of waiting for Emil to do it and then retroactively drag him into it.

Also, at about the second or third namedrop of the name "Vitaly", he'd march down to her lab and punch her in the face.

Almost always worse unless the anime is far worse than Index ever was. Touma works better as a part of the setting rather than an MC.

>Cerberus
Touma punches the shit out of evil dragon
The end

Throw12 episodes worth of characterization and social issues out of the window for a 3-4 episode arc with a reformed Gel-chan at the end.

You fucked up, replace Touma with Accelerator.

Not sure if better or worse but he'd probably do pretty well here.

>Kuma Miko
Natsu gets turned into a normal bear and fucking eats Touma

This show would be insanely better if it were instead about Touma trying to get these people to live their lives correctly

I would like to hope that Touma is genre savvy enough to not touch the giant magical talking bear that isn't trying eat his face.

Not counting Heavy Object since it's also a Kamachi work so instead let's go with KonoSuba.
>Touma chooses to pass on to the afterlife, gets sent to fantasy Australia instead.
>Enjoys doing the hard physical labor since at least he doesn't have to deal with people trying to kill him
>Bro's it up with the dullahan after they both get bullied, accidentally dispels him and sends him to heaven.
>Fukouda

I can see it now, it would end on episode 1. He stops the bus, methodically delivers a punch to everyone there, and turns it around back to the city.

>he's still stuck with an annoying freeloader

>Chuunibyou demo Koi ga Shitai!

So, MC will punch Rikka, Dekomori and Nibutani in the face?

>Oregairu
Just the same, I guess.

>Touma is MC of girls and bikers anime
>fails bike driver exam because talking bike didn't have him advices
>he tells Raimusempai she is not living her live correctly

>Dragonball Super

The show just got 100x worse thanks to one of the worst MCs I've ever seen, if that were even possible.

Also he'd be useless, even if his arm works for some reason (when it shouldn't the same way it won't make a martial arts master forget martial arts), he's just get it punched off the second they realize his power.

>he'd just get it punched off

That's the last thing you want to do when he's involved.

Normally yeah but not when everyone is a god (or more).

Also he could just get his head punched off. Touma really has no reason to have survived this long, Accelerator should just have fucking destroyed him the first time they met. Touma is a terrible MC not just because he's a boring faggot but also because he has stupid amounts of plot armour. He's the thing dragging Index down.

Seriously, level 5s (5.5 in Accels case) are supposed to be extremely intelligent, yet he just threw himself at his fist basically.

Does he feed Megumin week old salad too?

>Re:zero

Touma won't even die, do better job than Subaru, punch all bitches and make harem easily

The maids wouldn't even try to kill him because he wouldn't smell of witch and he can't die from curses, he's pretty much set for this arc at least.

> Magic based world.
So-so, but when it all comes to combat, he's screwed when it all comes to physical fights.

Better, desu

He would have stayed dead in arc 1 with Elsa, unless his bullshit plot armor wins again (I doubt in that situation since Elsa uses no magic).

He does ok with some, anyone who uses magic to fight like Rooswaal and Emilia he'd be fine with, but you're right if he didn't find the knight guy in the first arc Elsa would shred him like any Saint would.

Unless of course she got his arm first rather than his guts.

Amusingly the bigger problem is actually likely that Frog Doctor isn't around and Touma can't be healed with magic. So he'd probably plot armor his way through a fight and then bleed out afterwards.

Much worse.

All in all, physical fights especially, he will most likely lose. Especially against an old man like this. And he's one of the best.

>Char being replaced by Touman
He fixes the Zabis and makes the UC a happy place.

Would punch Cuntchan shit in as a kid.
Would not be a bitch ass niggah trying to be hard ass niggah.

Against trained martial artists and speedsters yes, but for people who are more instinctual or flashy he might do alright. He's still dead because he can't heal and he doesn't return by death once he's gone, but he'd do alright for a while.

You know I was about to argue he'd be with that mind control and copycat kid in the support course because he wouldn't beat any of the robots but if the Midoriya can get in purely by saving people I'll bet Touma can. Thing is however he's like a worse version of Eraser Head

>Seto no Hanayome
With Touma, it just isn't going to be nearly as fun. Hopefully the rest of the cast can still carry the show.

>Victory Gundam

Im still at the episode where Uso said "This was my mother"

I don't think his arm is gonna help him in this series.

Maybe, the should would be better if MC wasn't crying and just man up.

>Lupin III
>Touma punches the goat bills and makes them live their lives correctly as legal tender
>is rich

wouldn't he cancel out return by death?

>JoJo

Haha no. Touma's far too shit for that.

Then again, Touma is the worst part of Index in my opinion so he wouldn't make anything better, but especially not JoJo

I thought Index was the worst just below Touma?

Index hasn't done enough lately to be truly offensive. And even then she's only offensive to waifufags and shippers

I don't know, can he even dunk?

He is inteligent, but cocky. He was never even hurt before and suddenly lvl 0 appears in front of him telling him hes gonna beat his ass.

What's Golden Osamu score at now?

>Niku confesses
>He accepts
>Fucks her everyday for the rest of his life
>the end
A lot better.

>Space Patrol Luluco
>He's a man, so not seduced by Nova. just take Ogikubo back and the show happily ends.

What would happen if he was in Berserk? Could he punch the god hand?

>Kimi ni Todoke
Sawako becomes Touma and the anime becomes terrible yaoi romance.
No thanks senpai.

Probably. But he'd end up dying in any battle.

Nothing really changes.

It's still a series about someone going around punching people to solve their issues.

>Pan de Peace
He Imagine Breaks the Bread Saber and makes Nao-chan cry, realises what a monster he's become, and then they all have sweets.

Well, Rickert survived. Also he could have saved the band.