End of the World Redpills. What should we know before we die?

If tomorrow the world ends, then tomorrow is our death bed, and we mustn't keep the truth to ourselves.

Ultimate red pills. Go.

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ7dIEecCBg
youtube.com/watch?v=cQUS2yo5Hoo
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
youtube.com/watch?v=FCQJvIy2Vks
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

It doesn't end. Read your Bible.

The ride never ends lad. It's just beginning.

Vaginas look like pentagrams. Penises don't

Truvada

oh shit. word bruh.

Wrong

1.5 hours away and still nothing. Fuck off with all of your doomsday crap.

The 23rd is a sign that things are starting.
Stop spreading misinformation.

>like the twinkling of an eye and a theif in nite
>being impatient

Walt Disney was Hitler

youtube.com/watch?v=gJ7dIEecCBg

Worlds come, worlds go. Everything returns to its source.

traps are gay.
next on the list is knowing you were ruled by a satanic pedo deathcult that calls itself "government"

youtube.com/watch?v=cQUS2yo5Hoo

Threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/

All the information I've talked about is truth. Even just reading the OP's is important & helpful.

Religion is a sham, but if it's the end of the world then perhaps it will grant people some small comfort. In that case, it served its purpose. I believe in a God, gods or god-like group of people that guide history and ensure divine providence. I just believe that the way things actually work are kept hidden from us because the masses can't handle the truth, and (((their))) control depends in some part on our faith and belief.

I honestly believe our eventual end will be the same one that Mars was met with: a massive, comet-like planet will emerge from within an exceptionally large sunspot. It will appear as a star, it will be so bright. Our scientists will scramble for explanations, because this will defy every mainstream belief for how the Sun works. And it will draw closer, and when the plasma sheath between this newborn planet and ours interact, an electric discharge will wipe the surface of our planet clean. There will be tornadoes of fire and arcs of lightning falling from the sky and traveling parallel to the surface of our planet, creating dunes of glass like we see on Mars. It will be a swift end, the one we deserve. An economic collapse or WW3 before our planet's end would be an unnecessary level of suffering before the planet's end. I would hope that (((they))) would have timed history and political events to coincide with the end of the world a little better.

the (((bibble)))

^^^^
That

1 hour left and counting

5 minutes in banana land.

holy shit, this is so good I saved it twice.

>whore of Babylon with a golden cup on her hand, full of the abominations of her sins and the blood of the martyrs

The Catholic Church after they changed and let priests sit at the altar like gods with the blood and flesh of the lamb at their table.

>The whore rode a beast with 7 horns and 12 crowns

This is Rome, where the heart of the Catholic Church is. The horns are the seven hills of Rome and the king's where the last 12 Pope's (apostates anti-popes that changed how the church should work, Fatima herself tried to warn us)

>Accordingly to the Pope's prophecy, the current Papa is the Papa of the "end of the church", or Petrus Romanus.

Something is really happening, you can't deny this.

The good guys lost a long time ago. Our resistance to them is futile. Let go.

the fuck is this?

The antichrist is Mar zucc with his all seeing eye system. He fits the profile he has got all these people following his fbsystem red hair color blinde, walks funny large forhead, pale none believer, cant understand people, wants world peace, his pet beast, young not handsome. Possible sterile i dont think those kids are his,he is the Dajjal fb is the beast system. Read the criticism on fb and the effects it has on people trigger people in news feeds, it creates diversity and is more addictive than smoking!

New beginning. Check
Em

>dude there is no space lmao
enthralling

my mind btfo

Ww3...syria took out isis isreal bombed them, thrump sell weaponry to Saudi Arabia. Nk is a minor distraction from the real war that is coming.

seek and be sought
youtube.com/watch?v=FCQJvIy2Vks

Nothing other than family, God, and community matters. Politics doesn't matter, countries don't matter, ideologies don't matter. They're all merely distractions. Things are going to happen regardless of who wins the election or whatever, because there truly is an elite in control. It's not "muh jews", if anything the elites like that we think that, it's just a bunch of random people. Businessmen in old money, essentially.

There is nothing after death, all religions either scare you with the concept of an afterlife or give you promises of a reward to secure subservience.

Their ready to restart the world for the next. Technology makes people isolated, makes degenerates, fat an lazy ect...Atlantis Egypt the flood this one. We got Antarctica breaking apart. Like the couldnt put a mirror up there to reflect the light out....baka cern will usher in the deciever.

what shines upon the eyes of blind men but fear and queer confusion

Even that's just an edgy thought that the elites want people to think so they buy anti-depressants.

I'm going full Alex Jones mode right now.

We have lost all contact with Atlanta, this is not a drill, I repeat:

WE HAVE LOST ALL COMS WITH ATLANTA

Was outside and saw 3 orange football shaped orbs that came really close and they were flying just a little above the tree i should have took it out..chargeing the camera now. I will be out there looking for more. Reminded me of the movie batteries not included. I should be,able to take one out if its on my property right? It could hurt my livestock...2 were on my property i live in the middle of no where no kids,around to fly drones plus it is windy tonight...

If anything jewish prophecy have predicted world wars. The Revaltions was added to the bible. It could be them ushering in the great deciever to sit in the 3rd palace that is up that marks his coming. Fake Alien invasion. Im tired I can barely keep my eyes onep.if this isnt it next doomed day is October 04, 2017.

I know their is Jesus ive seen him ..what hurts dieing a believer and there is nothing or die a believer and face Father in heavens raft.?!