When you first saw Gilgamesh, were you blinded by his majesty? Paralyzed? Dumbstruck?

When you first saw Gilgamesh, were you blinded by his majesty? Paralyzed? Dumbstruck?

I remember how gay he was for Enkidu, no homo.

who is that asshole?

No.

Why does he look like a guido looking over tin cans?

Quoting Halo 2 huh

My headcanon is that Gil uses some magic potion to change genders once in a while. He and Enkidu then take turns fucking each other.

It's not gay if they're not both dudes at the same time.

I could immediately tell he'd be an insufferable edgelord faggot who would ultimately be defeated by his own hubris. Didn't make it any less satisfying when that was exactly what happened again and again.

i thought he was going to be a shitty plot twist along the ways of the grail manifesting itself to act as a new villain, but when he turned out to be another servant who was hiding i was like fuck this guy hes just an asspull. then i watched fate/zero and got to witness the majesty of lord gilgamesh

I just knew that he was majestic and arrogant as anyone could be.

I thought he's the Rin's archer that actually survived the fight and came back to help her.

Why is this biker dude so strong?

My order was weird.
First I watched ufotable UBW, then read the VN, and then watched Zero.

You are a hateful woman. You defied me to the very end. But I shall forgive you. Some things are beautiful because they cannot be obtained.

>edgy
>asspulling
>3op5u
baka

I was amazed by his faggotry

I admired his attitude, but also hated him for the way he treated my waifu.

Honestly the first time i saw him was when i read the VN two years ago. I had heard of him here a few times and since i went into the VN completely blind it felt like seeing a legend being born. It's the same feeling you get when you watch Monogatari for the first time and see Sengoku's opening in the show for the first time after having heart it countless times on youtube.

It was a very powerful scene for me, and easily one of the best of the first route.

>play the VN
>Go through a series of adventures that go from "eat-in-the-kitchen" kind of bad to "absurd-use-of-asspulls" kind of horrible
>suddenly this guy shows up right when we're done with Hercules, pretty convenient
>says he's a hero from the previous war, which is pretty hard to swallow
>Is OP as fuck but actually not OP (top tier writing) and acts like your average Saturday morning cartoon villain
>goes down because a fucking relic blocks his "planet destroyer" ace

I was dumbstruck by the shitty writing, yeah.

This post made me happy.

he is OP as fuck but held back by his unwillingness to go all out. also his personality makes perfect sense if you look at his background, cartoon villain? read his last scene in fate again.

angra mainyu is what allows him to stay until the 5th war.

You can fellate him on

The King of Jobbers™

I feel the need to desecrate his face with my filthy footsteps.

No, because he looked like a Super Saiyan ripoff, you roleplaying piece of shit OP.

He was blinded by my majesty, my edgyness, and my nothing personnel kid

Reminder that Gil tried to cuck shirou

GRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRR

Gil is lame. POST Archer.

cute or lewd cute or lewd???

gil is an archer

he said archer not assassin you shit

please don't mix halo 2 with your fucking chinese cartoons ever again