What's their end game?

What's their end game?

Other urls found in this thread:

buildingtheroom.com/2017/justice-pricing-model-expanded/
ctvnews.ca/could-global-warming-turn-canada-into-a-superpower-1.556373
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/why-canada-might-have-the-goods-to-become-a-superpower
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/the-ocean-economy-canada-could-be-a-global-superpower/article32314825/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

To crash this board

with no survivors

We have already changed the world. Our end game is complete.

Together we can change the world.

>What's their end game?
nothing!
just whatever you do, DONT look into what's going on here. I mean not going on here. Because there's nothing and it's full. Shit, fuck, I've said too much already.

to continue selling their shitty ham and calling it bacon

global prestige

no seriously they couldn't care less about actual canadians as long as globalist diplomats are sucking their balls all over the UNGA

It's pork loin cured and then rolled in cornmeal.

It's not ham; ham is cooked pig leg

It's funny how in this diversity pictures there's always no white men. They always try to degrade white girls too by pairing them with the ugliest and darkest subhumans too.
Stuff like this is so blatant I don't see how people are still blind to the real reason for "diversity" and "immigration".

To join the US after Trump grows some balls and annexes them.

Wherever they are, they must shitpost.

for asian realtors in BC to fuck up the market

Someone to laugh at, 2bh. They talk funny. Every single one of them. Even the ones that say "that's just our rednecks that talk funny". It's so close to our accents and yet there's just those few words that instantly oot them as a Canuck and it's hilarious to me.

Canadian bacon originated in the UK

to return to the banterstamp

We are a peaceful country. We're not plotting anything so move along. Besides if we were you wouldnt find out til its too late.

Islamic Caliphate. Same as any libtarded Western country. Just give the Muds all the water, I'm sure they will use it responsibly.

Canada is so inconspicuous and seemingly passive that I bet much of the important decisions are made within its borders.
Canada likely administrates as a key high ranking global coordinator in the NWO.

We wish to annex Amerikkka

you can't even imagine how much I want to go back to the red ensign, fuck this stupid fucking leaf doodled by a communist faggot in the 60s

Whatever someone tells us

buildingtheroom.com/2017/justice-pricing-model-expanded/

Domination

an ai gf
>but will settle for the next get

End game has already begun and the Amerifats dont even know yet!

>a fucking leaf
That's right mother fucker.

I am a fucking leaf.

Don't look down on me, you bastard. Leaves may fall down and wither away in autumn, but do you know what happens in the spring? They regrow on the tree, just as beautiful as they were before.
We're unkillable, we cannot die.
We WILL not die.
If you strike one of us down, we'll just grow back.
So yes, I am a FUCKING LEAF!!!

Now go ahead. Kill me. If I'm killed, I win. That was one of those memes you guys love so much right? "If you kill your enemies, they win". Well guess what? That goes both ways.

Kill us all and we win. Our victory is as inevitable as winter.

>by the year 2050 Canada will be a Superpower
> Second biggest country in the world, with more coastline than anyone else
>Canada's population is set to increase by 30% by 2050, a growth rate rivaling India's.
>Canadian immigration policy favors work skills and language above all else, even family reunification
>In terms of natural resources, Canada is almost unmatched (oil, gas, diamonds, gold, fresh water, rare metals, lumber, arable land)
>Arctic Ocean shipping lanes are opening up due to global warming
> 90% of world trade is done by sea, and will triple by 2050
>Canada borders 3 of the worlds 7 oceans
>Canada's stable government and financial markets make us attractive for business and investment, currently leading the G7 in growth
>Low corporate tax rate of 15% (compared with the U.S.’s 35%, India's 34% and China's 25%).

ctvnews.ca/could-global-warming-turn-canada-into-a-superpower-1.556373
business.financialpost.com/news/economy/why-canada-might-have-the-goods-to-become-a-superpower
theglobeandmail.com/report-on-business/rob-commentary/the-ocean-economy-canada-could-be-a-global-superpower/article32314825/

What is THEIR end game?

Have you ever read Solaris? That's Canada. Basically, we will absorb the world into Canada, and then one day YOU will be Canada.

you won't even know what the fuck is happening, just one day in the future you will be overly polite and cold, and nothing bad will ever happen to you. and then the:
!@#$%^&*()plan)(*&^%$#@ will be complete