/Sexbots & Politics/ General - Eternally Assmad Feminists Edition

This thread is for the discussion of the societal implications of sexbots, how they will invigorate or cause stagnation of the economy, the Jewish incentive for sexbots despite the female repulsion for them, widespread female obsolescence and artificial wombs, the parallels between female and male sex toys, how the underground waifu market will work and other societal effects of robots designed for sex

The state of modern robotics
>youtube.com/watch?v=-7xvqQeoA8c
Brits getting morally perturbed by bots
>youtube.com/watch?v=AqokkXoa7uE
The future
>youtube.com/watch?v=o3q2mXDSqRU
Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and the threat of female dominance
>feministcurrent.com/2017/04/27/sex-robots-epitomize-patriarchy-offer-men-solution-threat-female-independence/
Quality British journalism on sexbots
>thesun.co.uk/tech/2084051/robot-sex-doll-cost-samantha/

Other urls found in this thread:

detomasso.net/
archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/
twitter.com/AnonBabble

noice!

I think we just have to look inward and ask ourselves how we would change if we had access to a sexbot as perfect as the one in the picture.

It could be that nothing changes, and we still desire a girlfriend or wife we can travel and make a home and family with, or it could be that the sex with these androids will be so good, that it surpasses any previous desires for human companionship, and we become perfectly content with what they can offer us.

>the Jewish incentive for sexbots
Jews hate sexbots. Jews want people getting married and having babies. They need that biological heterosexual combination. They want people buying expensive engagement rings, buying expensive houses, having expensive babies in expensive hospitals, getting expensive divorces. A robot and an artificial womb would devastate their business model.

sauce on pic?

Girlfriendbots + artificial wombs = The demise of the Jude

Right now it looks so fake. I'll wait until they get Ex Machina

I suppose we should destroy all automated machinery while we're at it, since it's negatively affecting the well being of other people?

Finally a Sexbot general. Love you, OP.

If female independence is threatened by sex robots, guess they weren't really independent to being with.

>What a man does with a machine is a threat to female independence and would mean complete dominance over women.

I don't believe in sex bots but what the fuck? These statements read like she thinks women only broker power and influence through sex. Does she actually believe that, not realize she's saying it, or am I too stupid to understand something here?

No it wouldn't. You are thinking of the jews as a conscious monolyth. They aren't. The jews that see the financial gain in this industry won't care about how it loosens women's grip on men and reempowers them to procreate and raise real men again. All the will care about is the short term cash grab. Jews are notoriously bad long term thinkers. Their success lies in the unanimity of even ideologically opposite jews agreeing that the most important thing is preserving jewishness at all costs.

That's not true. Their pussy was a marketable resource that all but the most heinous the opportunity for tax free income.

another shitty genreal to clog and slide the front page, naice

I for one cannot wait to become a liberated independent mang who dont need no wominz.

Its 2017 and you still fuck biological moist holes like a pleb

I have 2 friends getting raped in divorce corp right now. Renting a room and paying most of their paychecks to their ex while Chad comes over and fucks the ex wife silly. One of the 2 guys got herpes from the ex wife, hence finding out she was cheating.
I have other bachelor friends who stayed single and traveled the word and are happy in comparison.
When a state rewards cheating wives, and the media glamorizes cheating and female whoredom, they system is not worth playing. You can only walk away to win.

>the comment section on that article
fucking lel

>These statements read like she thinks women only broker power and influence through sex.

You fail to realize she is a woman, and knows first-hand this is indeed the case.

See pic related. Note they how women were already like this a century ago.

It's just that when under attack, her subconscious starts revealing the true nature of what she thinks. Of course the only power women have over men is through their vagina, even though they like to tell themselves othewise.

try to take away vibrators and dildos and see how women react

> You are thinking of the jews as a conscious monolyth. They aren't.
That's the entire conspiracy. Denying the "tribe" would be denying the entire existence of the Jewish agenda. You can't have it both ways. There's no money to be made in sexbots. They appeal to a, at least presently, tiny tiny little niche market, there's no foundation for the industry so you have to build it from scratch, and it costs money to R&D the tech to improve them. It's like if you had a huge money tree in your backyard that grew more money than you could ever spend, and someone told you that you could cut it down, spend all the money it has grown, and plant a new one that might make as much money as it did someday, you'd think that person was an idiot, and you'd go back to literally raking in cash.
IF you are truly dumb enough to believe that there are different Jew cliques, it would take the pharmaceutical Jews 10 seconds to buy out the robot Jews. The only reason robots exist today is because the developers refute to let the Jews own them. That's why this pro-feminist anti-robot agenda is being pushed so hard.

Lol at all you MGTOW virgin cucks think that women are going to revert back to their natural role of femininity instead importing as many non whites as possible and doubling down on feminism to fulfill your old role.

yes please get a sexbot and stay in your basement forever.

>they offer men complete dominance
over what, an inanimate object?

Suck it. Sexbot general is the best general since PTG.

And I say that only because it triggers 'tolerant' leftshits even harder.

Women literally only have power in their ability to choose who mates and who does not. This is their greatest strength, and they understand that sex bots threaten it at a fundamental level.

It doesn't matter if you ever intend to use a sex bot or not. The mere EXISTENCE of them is sufficient to force women into social compliance, as their sexual power is utterly obliterated. Combine that with legalizing prostitution and women would have only subservient roles, and they would be happy just to have that.

as a doll owner and someone with a gf the sex with the doll is better,i keep it in a trunk in the garage

my wife is alright but fucking a doll and then dressing it how you want and keeping it under lock and key is sexy as fuck

No, that's not the entire conspiracy. I'm not denying the tribe, I'm denying a conscious act. They do much of what they do largely without any coordination because it is unnecessary. Honestly, you need to read Culture of Critique and the fellow books in the series. It breaks down how they operate, and points out that the culture they live within doesn't require a conscious effort to achieve these results. In reality, a conscious effort might actually hinder the effectiveness of it. That doesn't make them any less parasitic, any less a danger, and any less in need of exile or extermination. It just means we need to understand how they operate to counter them.

>Lol at all you MGTOW virgin cucks think that women are going to revert back to their natural role of femininity
protip: we're MGTOW because we believe exactly that - they're never going to revert back. It's all broken beyond repair.

I dislike the idea of sex bots and would never use one but feminists fucking earned this one

Nothing but a hole

You know what a lot of Western cultures had during the normality of monogamy in the nineteenth century was a kind of tolerated orderly adultery system.

Maybe if women didn't try to look like dolls all the time I wouldn't be sexually attracted to a doll since they look practically the same.

But that's not a sex robot, that's a 3D render of Lara Croft by...that artist I forget the name of

but user,they will import ahmeds

if we dont whip them into shape then ahmeds will via sharia

win win and the fags are thrown from the roof,feminists are smacked in the mouth and have a burka slapped on them,cheaters are stoned to death and people who push degeneracy such as jews are killed also

women know this is what happens if they import too many

so they have no choice

I have a wife and kids and I still want one of those, damn

that article is funny, feminists basically admit that they are worth nothing without their vaginas, I mean really, the robot only gives sex, nothing more, why would it change anything if women are more than just sex toys?

feminism is sexism, not egalitarianism

Not here to pass judgment, however there is one question I think all of us should ask. Is it acceptable, moral, or ethical; that a robot gives birth to a human.

Decisions why or why not.

FIND A FLAW ROASTIES

women will get hot hunky sex robots with penises that can vibrate and rotate simultaneously, with the added bonus of absolutely no chance of pregnancy.

at advanced stages the lovebot will be able to do chores and give massages with no expectation of sex.

you're fucked.

her feet dont have a feminine smell

you cant play god without creating satan user

i say we should do it,if we dont china will

14/88 means 14 at all costs

I believe a child needs a mothers love and a father's discipline to grow up right.

If the sex bot cooks and cleans and doesn't talk after sex then I think women are going to be in serious trouble.

so the smell would turn you off this?

Das boot

that's the beauty of it - normalfags are going to by and large see how retarded feminist logic is Your average dude is going to think
>wait why are these women so mad at dolls
>that doesnt seem like a very reasonable thing to be mad at
>man i hate women bitching
>feminism really does seem like an ideology based on bitching

more. I NEED MORE

You forget the Gender of the people developing these robots, commie boy

detomasso.net/

here user,sleepy doll

You have absolutely no idea how female sexuality works. None of that appeals to a woman. Women want things no robot can give them. Excitement, danger, social status. None of these can be provided by any robot a company is going to take the liability of mass producing.

Sure, some women will get such a robot. 90+% won't, and more importantly, it still gives them absolutely no control over men. It doesn't help them in any way. The only way it would work is to ban female sex robots.

Also, fuck off back to plebbit you brainless commie retard.

Feminism is a virus/bioweapon called the "Femin Virus". It's not cancer, it's far worse when it comes to population loss.

[Talked about feminism & women in different threads: archive.4plebs.org/_/search/boards/pol.x/subject/Knowledge Bomb/username/anonymous5/tripcode/!!9O2tecpDHQ6/ ]

A LE(Life extension) method involves artificial womb technology.

Can't wait to pre-order one of these senpai.

>Lol at all you MGTOW virgin cucks think that women are going to revert back to their natural role of femininity

You're still not getting it. We intend to replace them with machines... entirely.

Any decisions they make thereafter will be too little too late. By they time they catch on to what is happening, there will already be a fembot that sucks and fucks better than they ever will, and cooks and cleans too if you can afford to pay a bit extra.

This, by the way, is why 95% of these robots are females, and why more than half of the male bots are purchased by gay men, not women.

Women buy less than 2.5% of all available sex bots.

>Sex robots epitomize patriarchy and the threat of female dominance

>Men give women equal rights
>women get cocky
>Women decide to hold men to ransom with their vaginas
>men decide to make artificial vaginas
>women lose their shit because they are the biological equivalent of a VHS

you forget capitalists value money above all else, pigs will gladly develop male sex robots and not give a shit about what internet neckbeards think about it.

Interesting point, I also think there was a obstacle we have not asked ourselves about the situation. Where do we get the eggs from because believe it or not they are vastly expensive.

they wont user,they want talkie talkie feel feelz,dolls dont appeal to them and also the male dolls look shit compared to female ones

your fucked

Why is this a threat to female independence?

What are the actual arguments for this?

Please. Ahmed will fuck a sexbot just as surely as the next bloke. I'm sure he'll appreciate being able to bury her in a hole and stone her to death without consequence too.

Extra? by then those will be standard features.

Eventually these bots will have ai good enough to have real conversation, fuck, cook, clean, rear children, and otherwise engage in solid domestic purposes.

That's a relationship bot, they have a nagging mode that costs extra.

But women won't buy them. The robots already exist and already women won't buy them. Because they don't provide social status. Again, women buy less than half of the male robots. 3-5% of the population (gay men) buy more male sex robots than the 55% of the population that is women.

They aren't going to go for sex robots, that's just not how evolution hardwired their brains.

Ok then it would be egalitarian because men will also have their sexbots too, what's the problem?

Capitalist economies are inventing sex-robots while communist economies are still trying to figure out where food comes from.

Will they have feminine penises?

Holy fuck a leaf that can bring the bantz.

Describe your sexbot
>F
>~25
>6'0"
>pic related but with slightly lighter skin

if it has a detachable vagina then yes you can unclick it out and slap on the benis

Remember that men GAVE women their rights. Women never got it on their own. This is a male dominant species and always will be. If women want to be major pricks to us men by choosing feminism over patriarchy, then they deserve what's coming to them with these sex bots.

impedes the cash flow from betas to roasties, if the betas are spending all their time cumming in their waifubots
women will never admit this though, like so many aspects of female nature

>switches the words dominance and independence

i have WM doll head 56 on a 5 foot 5 inch model.

Lol imagine a rape mode, where it just screams begging you to stop.

Just try to imagine a world in which you can buy a sexdoll which can move and talk and keep you warm, and is sexier than the models on instagram... and imagine its available for the price of a high end PC.

Would you buy one? I think I would, and I don't have any trouble interacting with real women.

I think when it becomes more obvious that more men have them, and are not afraid to talk about them openly, we will see vitriol from feminists like never before.

Low end dudes will drop out of the dating game to be with their dolls, and low end females will be outcompeted by technology. Which will leave a small number of high end dudes to fuck all of the super hot women , who will become increasingly promiscuous.

Possibly.

p-pls dont violate me user

Yet still cums harder than any woman who's ever 'consented'.

Have any of you guys ever talked to women? lol they're not all twitter feminist I promise. Most women are dumb and all of them are hoes. They are so easy to get why do you need sex bots?

Links to PH of these?

male sex dolls can be made too?

I'm not interested in sexbots however pros I can think of are
>Cost effectiveness
>No Std Risk
>Will never cheat

>female independence = okay
>male independence = not okay

becasue they are dumb hoes and the only reason i bother with them is the hole inbetween their legs,and im getting sick of chasing that hole and putting up with boring convo and spending money to get that hole

where now i can just buy a hole

women need to step up their game now,keep their virginity,read more,and learn to cook to compete

they've had dildos for years, what difference would it make? plus, a sex doll cant provide social status of pay for stuff

To repeat self from 404d bread earlier:

I'm 34. I was married. But it didn't work out. The ship has sailed as far as having children goes. It takes time to safely go from dating to making babies. I'd be damn near 40 by the time I got there.

Women serve no purpose in my life now. When I was there none of the other women were willing or able to demonstrate a level of personal responsibility conducive to starting a family. I don't even go out of my way to get my dick wet anymore. A Sex bot would be replacing absolutely nothing in my life other than my hand.

>why do you need sex bots?
because I'm married

Why do these sexbots look so young? Are pedophiles buying these?

>price of a high end PC.

That's pushing it. It's almost certain she's going to be priced and marketed as a car is.

Most will go for the dependable Japanese and Korean models. The adventurous who like a bit more muscle will go for American models. And those who care only about the ride and could give a flying fuck about maintenance expense will go German.

Women rebel against something that takes the power of their vaginas away... nothing to see here. Merely confirming women are merely cum dumpsters when it comes to a valuable part of society.

I'm surprised there's no catchier term yet than "sex-bot."

Because they take better care of themselves than most women do.

if a robot can suck your dick whenever you want, do the dishes and never complain, it's automatically better than 99% of women
>Male sex dolls dont give women status.
>Only men of flesh and bones does.
>This is why dolls dont work for them as it work for us.
>Men want women just to relief their sexual urges.
>Women want men for status, resources and protection.
>Men can relieve their sexual tension with a doll.
>But women can't get any safety or status with a male doll.

trick is to cum in them and get them pregnant from the get go m8,i had 2 kids before i was even 25

Yes

you provide no scientific proof of women being "hardwired" a certain way and if you do it will be old debunked trash or in shitty infographic form.

evolutionary psychology is garbage which is often mocked in any genuine scientific field, its only purpose is to work as clickbait to get more money from ads.

why would you want to fuck an old one? fucking a teen is the best,guys who fuck old women are just picking at scraps of 400 chads

nothing to do with being a pedo

You've crippled your dopamine response to normal sec. You are literally a junkie.

Sure, but a robot cumdumpster will cook and clean someday. And God willing, actually clean it's own holes.

your life is over, so you might as well start saving up for a bot