Why are Syrian Jews so much better looking than Ashkenazi?

Why are Syrian Jews so much better looking than Ashkenazi?

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fgene.2017.00087/full
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Fucking canadians. I had to reverse search that and now I regret it

Well Lera is pretty mixed but maybe they have less Neanderthal genes and you are attracted to this.

Stop using the same person to push your agenda shill. All Jews are disgusting. One exception that's also probably is mixed doesn't matter.

Less incest and usury, still looks human and possibly instantiated.

what kind of jew is this

Just look at her. Why would anyone be pedos and collect her early stuff?

stupid jew cunt let hodor die
she deserves the gas chamber

how long have you been here
obvious refugee bait denied

Sephardi Kikes >>>>>>Ashkenazi Kikes

Because Ashkenazi aren't the original Jews, they are Khazar converts

no

Yes

neither shit belongs to Europe or it's colonies

Goddamn I want her to give me a dry-tongue dick-sucking extravaganza.

fuck me dead, that's a fine looking jew milf

no

"Genetic studies on Jews have found no substantive evidence of a Khazar origin among Ashkenazi Jews, as opposed to evidence they have mixed Near Eastern/Mediterranean and Southern European origins."
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Khazar_hypothesis_of_Ashkenazi_ancestry

Mostly sandnigger genetically and heavily negroid. Not much Khazarian about them, you are thinking of Turkrainians

Boris Malyarchuk, M. V. Derenko, G. A. Denisova, M. R. Nassiri, and E. I. Rogaev. "Mitochondrial DNA Polymorphism in Populations of the Caspian Region and Southeastern Europe." Russian Journal of Genetics 38:4 (2002): pages 434-438. Abstract:

"Mitochondrial DNA (mtDNA) restriction polymorphism was examined in Turkmens, Eastern Iranians, and Ukrainians. The gene pools of all populations studied were characterized by the presence of European mtDNA lineages. Mongoloid component observed in Turkmen and Iranian populations with the frequencies of about 20% was represented by groups C, D, and E/G in Turkmens, and by M*, D, A, and B in Iranians."

Damn straight.

>tfw finnish and russians are the whitest of whites

All seriousness I would bed that woman but frankly that photo is trashy as fuck
>looks karashian-tier
I would honestly hesitate.

>Why are Syrian Jews so much better looking than Ashkenazi?

Anne Frank wasn't Syrian though

Ashkenazis are Mongol Turk mix converted to Kikedom

Syrian Jews are Galileans converted to Kikedom like Jesus.
Not even really Semitic but Phoenician like Greeks and Romans.

It's ultimately Bran's fault for being a retard and sticking his nose where it didn't belong

>no substantive evidence of a Khazar origin among Ashkenazi Jews
Pic related when digging through your source

That is an Ashkenazi. Middle Eastern jews don't look like Europeans.

>Khazars
>2-7% nigger genetically
Pick one
No Jews look like Europeans. Some pass for ahMeds and ahMeds are not European

So the Khazars were Greeks/Southern Italians/Moors/Cypriots?

Post big titted kike fuckpigs

>looks karashian-tier
rude
>I would honestly hesitate.
Hahaha no you wouldn't.

Ps, the uglier, the better.

jews must have some weird thing where they only select for intelligence and large tits

she has a very sasha grey vibe to her.

she's all brown, you mong.

Breastfed babies perhaps? I can't see them falling for the formula jew

The kike in that pic could pass for Italian or any southern Euro.

Would still breed with.

the jews arabic soul is to inbread

Breed with a jew? Why? Fuck her, certainly

Pumperknickel?

wtf I'm a Zionist now

Yeah, that's probably a better idea. You could make some good looking kids with her though.

He's saying those arent ethnically Europeans

(you)
stop

Kenite , Khazar DNA perhaps??? Kenites are seed of Cain who is a son of the 'serpent',(nachash). Cain was NOT Adams son. Kenites and then Khazar Talmud followers after the 700s AD...

She's gorgeous.

>Lera posting

All chads need to target the daughters of powerful jews. Impregnate them with aryan sperm. Make sure your all following generation doesnt marry a jew ever again. Only need to target daughters of powerful jews.

More European than Russians. certainly contributed more to European civilization than they have.

exoticism and the desire to breed others of a different successful genealogy.

the same people promoting genetic purity are the same people promoting immigrant cuckoldry. they're all following the same idea that "mixed will water it down" or "mixed will make it better"

you have to understand that every birth is a rolling of the dice. it could be great or terrible. no matter who the parents are. like einstein said to the thot: "yeah, our kids could be beautiful and smart, but they could also end up dumb and stupid too."

mixes should be "slightly discouraged" because they do actually end up removing diversity. but specific genealogies should be promoted, and the genealogies that are promoted should be promoted to mix as well as long as there is a strong base population.

this is how we water down the bad genes.

user, how do you think a flower entices a bee with pleasant odors and colors? Or a venus flytrap entice it's prey?

The Jew may appear pretty and hot but this is a ploy to use your Aryan cock to subvert Aryan civilization.

Do not fall for it.

Yeah, she is. Sephardis definitely got the better genes.

Assuming daughters of powerful jews would breed with shekkelless white chads.

Do I see a bulge in those pants?

On the left probably has a really annoying voice and loves a cock in her mouth and being called a filthy whore.

REEEEEEE

wrong, Russians did more . Not all Russians are real Russians by the way, some are conquered, assimilated "Russians"

Jewishness travels through the mother's lineage, it's in the mitochondrial DNA. You will only be making more Jews

So are Jews repulsive, inbred, and genetically inferior? Or are they seductive and alluring? You can't have it both ways. In my opinion at least 2/3rds of Jewish women are below average in looks department, not hideous or anything, but come on.

I will say, the most seductive thing about a Jewess is their intelligence, you can actually carry on an engaging conversation with her which is more than you can say for 90% of goy women

Why in the fuck did a human make that. Wasnt she 12?

Didnt say it was going to be easy. The only way to disarm the jew agenda is to dilute the jewish populations. The only humane way to exterminate them.

Why not ? They want the Aryan genes to blend in better and they get to control the power paradigm by having all the money. You just be a pretty and supportive husband who rides them with Aryan cock at night. Jews are a matriarchal society anyway, they trace Judaism through mothers.

If you're talking about my pants, yes.

>Sephardis definitely got the better genes.
But they have a lot of black blood

I'm so happy they have huge noses, else we could never identify them after they change their last names.

Rome literally brought Jews to Europe. not to mention that they brought sandniggers and literal black to Europe too. That's right - that's why ahMeds are not European today

>Germanics/Celtics/Russians
>90% of human advancement, most radical nationalists, murderers and best societies to live in

>Meds
>first case of European mongrelisation, buttfucking and some ruins

>Iran, Egypt and other shitskin beloved WE WUZ
>tyranny, weird cults of inbred rulers, mass slavery and nothing of value towards the advancement

Even if they weren't useless cucked manlets (Southern "Europe" is enriched the most) - they are still not European no matter how good they are
Press J to pay respect
He probably doesn't realize that radio and modern chemistry as it as are all Russian inventions.

Why would anybody believe wikipedia you lying piece of shit. Wikipedia also says 6,000,000 jews died in the holocaust.

They all have non-human negro blood. All Jews, no exception. If you are 1/16 Jew - you are still a fucking nigger in denial

Everyone has the same mitochondrial dna which is pass thrpugh the mother. DOESNT MAKE US ALL JEWS YOU HALF WITTED MORON. YOU NEED TO START PAYING FULL ATTENTION AND STOP WITH THE HALF ASSED VERBAL DIARRHEA

Probably because of a lack of inbreeding.

Sephardi women are OP.

Our entire civilization is based on southern European principles from the Hellenisitic period to Rome right through to the renaissance.

Doesn't seem to be enough to act like niggers though. For most of them anyway.

Mongol rape baby.

That's the bitch from Kingdom Of Heaven...didn't know she was a jew.

yep, she is.

Fucking lying kikes, I hate you with a perfect divine hatred.

AJs were localized to modern-day Turkey and found to be genetically closest to Turkic, southern Caucasian, and Iranian populations, suggesting a common origin in Iranian “Ashkenaz” lands (Das et al., 2016). These findings were more compatible with an Irano-Turko-Slavic origin for AJs and a Slavic origin for Yiddish than with the Rhineland hypothesis, which lacks historical, genetic, and linguistic support (Table 1) (van Straten, 2004; Elhaik, 2013). The findings have also highlighted the strong social-cultural and genetic bonds of Ashkenazic and Iranian Judaism and their shared Iranian origins (Das et al., 2016).
journal.frontiersin.org/article/10.3389/fgene.2017.00087/full

male.

They're basically a bunch of Persians who got brainwashed by the exiled Jewish priests and coverted to Judaism; the majority aren't even true Jews.

What the fuck are you on about? Are you stupid? I never implied all mDNA is Jewish or whatever the fuck you think I said.

Jewish religious tradition says Jewishness passes through the mother's side. Jewish women are Jewish and therefore have Jewish mitochondrial DNA which they pass on to their offspring.

the kind that deserves the oven

they picked that mothers side thing from the romans. before it was passed from the father. you can see this in the old testament.

sloan?

>our entire civilization
Is based on the opposite of Rome, Mednigger.

Didn't Rome bring the Jews to Europe and started the first case of mass migration?

Syrian sandnigger Caracalla (Roman Emporor WAS A SANDNIGGER) certainly did a number on you

In Roman Era by the way even niggers were equal citizens;) many of them moved in. and mixed with local degenerates

Free movement and equal rights without anti-miscegenation laws = mud blood

The Edict of Caracalla was an edict issued in AD 212 by the Roman Emperor Caracalla, which declared that all free men in the Roman Empire were to be given full Roman citizenship and all free women in the Empire were given the same rights as Roman women. Before 212, for the most part only inhabitants of Italia held full Roman citizenship. Colonies of Romans established in other provinces, Romans (or their descendants) living in provinces, the inhabitants of various cities throughout the Empire, and a few local nobles (such as kings of client countries) also held full citizenship. Provincials, on the other hand, were usually non-citizens, although some held the Latin Right.

MONGRELISED
part black subhuman.

I am surprised sagatha hasn't been posted yet. Oh well i will leave this here anyways

>Iranian
Jews are the real Aryans

yep, thats why "aryan" ;arpers like the nazis tried to kill them all. so they could pretend that THEYRE the aryans instead of germanic barbarians.

I'm Anglo, not a med.

You certainly seem triggered, Slave.

no the Khazars were from Khazaria, modern day Khazakhstan and that area...

Alaric - dindu nuffin. Rome was a cuckolding entity where jews and niggers enjoyed equal rights
Martin Luther - dindu muffin besides working with already Jewish religion
Marx - Jew
Wilhelm - dindu muffin, Serbs started WWI
Hitler - dindu muffin, French greed and Britain started the war
Merkel- ETHNICALLY POLISH and JEWISH
>I'm Anglo
So the most cucked racially European group? Congrats! Your problem is not African admixture, but lack of knowledge and African IQ?

WE
WUZ
ARYANS
N
SHIET

Yep. Over 40 and still gorgeous.

Then why are they genetically similar to Greeks/Southern Italians/Moors/Cypriots?

Talmud-pedia you mean...

suck a dick, paki.

substantially less inbreeding